Cant download my game

Discus and support Cant download my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help when I was trying to redownload project cars I went into the ready to install and it wasn't there and then I pressed it through the folder... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cracked H2O, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Cracked H2O
    Cracked H2O Guest

Cant download my game

I need help when I was trying to redownload project cars I went into the ready to install and it wasn't there and then I pressed it through the folder i have have it in on my xbox and when it took my to the store i couldn't download it the install box
    was light gray and I couldn't click it if I could get any help with this I would appreciate thanks

:)

Cracked H2O, Aug 10, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Cant download my game

Hi Cracked H2O,

You can go further back than the default 3 months your order history will display. Just click on the filter on the left hand side that says "All Available". As mentioned by XBF Brad, you can only get the different edition bundles through the Microsoft Store,
    however if you don't see the purchase in your entire order history, then you bought the game using a different account.

You can also look for the game through the Microsoft Store online and try to
    install the game remotely
    if your Xbox One is listed on your Microsoft account and if that account indeed owns the game. You first need to verify the purchase on the account you are trying to use.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Cant download my game

Hello Cracked,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue downloading a game. Which one are you locating on the store? Here is a link for

Project cars digital edition
    . The stand alone
    game
    is not available has to be in the bundle. Have you checked your purchase history to make sure you see the purchase? Try

power cycle
    the console, see if able to install.

Also, are there other games that show the install greyed out?

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Cant download my game

...then I pressed it through the folder i have have it in on my xbox and when it took my to the store ...
    I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what you mean by that.

You can go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check your past purchases. Project CARS should be there if you bought it with that account.

If it doesn't show up there, you probably bought it with another account.

Sign in with the account that bought the game, and you should be able to install it.

If that doesn't help, please describe the quoted part of your question a bit more.
  5. Cracked H2O Win User

Cant download my game

I had gotten the game awhile ago and I cant find the game in my purchase it only goes back to may and no Its this game only I will try doing the power cycle

Edit I did the power cycle it didn't work the install is still light gray
  6. LogGuy Win User

i cant redeem my minecraft windows 10 edition code

Its in “my games” but i cant download it because i cant use the code
Thema:

Cant download my game

1. Cant download my game - Similar Threads - Cant download game

2. Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate: Every time i try to download a game through the Xbox (beta) app I get a 0x80070057 or 0x00000001 I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both direct from store and from the webpage, I've reset...
  3. Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook: I have downloaded the game streaming app on my phone and it works fine, also I have other android apps that work fine on my Chromebook with no issue however on the play store for this app it says...
  4. Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta): Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta) it goes to 50% and this error shows(0x80070005) ive alo tried downloading game from the microsoft store that from the gme pass and i have bought but they...
  5. Cant get my game to download on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get my game to download on my Xbox: Hey Guys, I've just purchased Battlefield on the mobile app. Now I (obviously) want to download the game but there is nowhere a button I can press so I can download it towards my Xbox. I've...
  6. i deleted my game and i cant download it again

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my game and i cant download it again: so today i deleted modern warfare to download it again and when i was going to download modern warfare it sayd i was going to pay again i am not going to pay 110 dollar again pleas give me my...
  7. cant download games from the beta app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download games from the beta app on pc: Three days ago my installed games stopped working, i redownloaded them but most of them stop on 89% and then it just cycles the same loop of downloading 4.4mbit and nothing happens. the weird...
  8. Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?: I've been trying since 3 days to get ark survival evolved but i cant even download it. I have the game pass and even Gears 5 installed. Ark just keeps erroring at 2.1mb and if i try restarting...
  9. Cant play a downloaded game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play a downloaded game: I downloaded the game "conker live and reloaded" that is a xbox original, but i'm trying to play the game but it says "it was not possible start the game. Download the game again" but i tried to...
  10. Cant download games on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games on xbox game pass PC: It says i dont have but i bought today i checked purcase history aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah e45a9741-cc57-4a8c-920b-5359765f843b