Cant download my game

Discus and support Cant download my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help when I was trying to redownload project cars I went into the ready to install and it wasn't there and then I pressed it through the folder... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cracked H2O, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Cracked H2O
    Cracked H2O Guest

Cant download my game

I need help when I was trying to redownload project cars I went into the ready to install and it wasn't there and then I pressed it through the folder i have have it in on my xbox and when it took my to the store i couldn't download it the install box
    was light gray and I couldn't click it if I could get any help with this I would appreciate thanks

:)

Cracked H2O, Aug 10, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Cant download my game

Hi Cracked H2O,

You can go further back than the default 3 months your order history will display. Just click on the filter on the left hand side that says "All Available". As mentioned by XBF Brad, you can only get the different edition bundles through the Microsoft Store,
    however if you don't see the purchase in your entire order history, then you bought the game using a different account.

You can also look for the game through the Microsoft Store online and try to
    install the game remotely
    if your Xbox One is listed on your Microsoft account and if that account indeed owns the game. You first need to verify the purchase on the account you are trying to use.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Cant download my game

Hello Cracked,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue downloading a game. Which one are you locating on the store? Here is a link for

Project cars digital edition
    . The stand alone
    game
    is not available has to be in the bundle. Have you checked your purchase history to make sure you see the purchase? Try

power cycle
    the console, see if able to install.

Also, are there other games that show the install greyed out?

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Cant download my game

...then I pressed it through the folder i have have it in on my xbox and when it took my to the store ...
    I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what you mean by that.

You can go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check your past purchases. Project CARS should be there if you bought it with that account.

If it doesn't show up there, you probably bought it with another account.

Sign in with the account that bought the game, and you should be able to install it.

If that doesn't help, please describe the quoted part of your question a bit more.
  5. Cracked H2O Win User

Cant download my game

I had gotten the game awhile ago and I cant find the game in my purchase it only goes back to may and no Its this game only I will try doing the power cycle

Edit I did the power cycle it didn't work the install is still light gray
  6. LogGuy Win User

i cant redeem my minecraft windows 10 edition code

Its in “my games” but i cant download it because i cant use the code
Thema:

Cant download my game

1. Cant download my game - Similar Threads - Cant download game

2. Cant play digital downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play digital downloaded games: Keep getting error code 0x97e107df. Wont let me play any digital downloaded game only hard disc games 85945371-ec33-4cfb-b96a-74d51f494178
  3. Cant start newly downloaded and installed games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant start newly downloaded and installed games: Something went wrong xbox.com/errorhelp came up blank Error code: 0x903f900a The games I purchased and installed work. However gamepass games leave me with a failure to launch and error code:...
  4. Cant download games properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download games properly: Xbox one S downloads too slow, after starting, download speed gradually comes down until it reaches 0, then the download stops ae00cf25-e53e-40af-a055-729d3573cfff
  5. Cant download games with Xbox Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games with Xbox Game pass: Hello, I searched in French and I found nothing impossible to contat a support I buy Xbox Game pass PC but cant download games (Metro Exodus, Football Manager 2019 and more)...
  6. Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either: After downloading 3 some games it seems the app is stuck at QUEUED 0% for each game i try to download. I tried to cancel them all and redownload but that didnt work. I canceled them all again...
  7. Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one: Whenever go to play my 360 games on my Xbox one it says sign in but wont let me e9ed9018-9072-420e-9a05-ddba59571650
  8. Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass: Hello, i have problems in Windows Store or new Xbox App(beta) with downloading the "new" introduced games, like Exodus, Wolfenstein II or Vampyr. Games like Ori, Gears 4 or updates works fine....
  9. I cant download from Game pass on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download from Game pass on my pc: When i try to install anygame of the store it instantly appears an error pop up telling me about i should actívate Windows defender, when i try to actívate Windows defender it says "Acces denied"...
  10. Cant Download Profile For Backwards Compatible Games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Download Profile For Backwards Compatible Games on Xbox One: So I've been unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible 360 games on my Xbox One X. Whenever I try to download my profile, I just get the "Can't connect to Xbox Live. Select...