Can't download my xbox 360 profile

Discus and support Can't download my xbox 360 profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm a player from Poland, the day before yesterday while playing In Tony Hawk Project 8 I downloaded Lego Batman on xbox 360, when I finished I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skwierczu PL, May 6, 2021.

1. Skwierczu PL
    Skwierczu PL Guest

Hi, I'm a player from Poland, the day before yesterday while playing In Tony Hawk Project 8 I downloaded Lego Batman on xbox 360, when I finished I wanted to download Dark Void and I was disconnected from Xbox Live, yesterday I couldn't connect even though the internet works. A friend advised me to delete my profile and download it again, but now I can't even download my profile. Could you please help? Can't download my xbox 360 profile :(

:)

Skwierczu PL, May 6, 2021
  2. Soar soN1C Win User

Cant download my profile?

Hi xbox live , I cannot download my profile , and then I will change my Microsoft account and I delete my profile and I download my profile is not downloading my xbox 360 is stop I can't do anything please help me
  3. matthieucheron Win User

compatibily with

I play fallout 3 on my xbox one but I can't save because I can't download a microsoft profil because I don't an xbox 360 so I don't have a profile

help me
    My Xbox one profil has a password that is more than the 16 caracter use on xbox 360 so I cannot use this profile
  4. volchy Win User

Can't download my profile on Xbox 360

I am having the same problem. I hope you are able to access it.
  5. Skwierczu PL Win User

Unfortunately, it did not help - when I enter my password and login, it actually starts to download my profile and after a while it displays the message "Sorry, there was a problem with the credentials used to log in. To fix the problem, go to https://account.live.com. 8015190A ". Only x360 has this issue in the Xbox app is logging in normally
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Skwierczu PL, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend trying the steps below:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Go to Settings and select System Settings.
    3. Select Storage or Memory.
    4. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    5. Select Clear System Cache.
    6. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
    Try to re-download your profile again!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Can't download my xbox 360 profile - Similar Threads - Can't download 360

2. Can't download 360 profile on Xbox One emulator.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download 360 profile on Xbox One emulator.: Before any ambassadors respond, DON'T GIVE ME THE COPY PASTE REPONSE. I don't have 2FA enabled, my password is NOT longer than 16 characters, and yes I've deleted the profile already. I keep...
  3. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...: Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043
  4. On Xbox One, I can't "download" my account in the 360 virtual console for a backwards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox One, I can't "download" my account in the 360 virtual console for a backwards...: it says i need to check my credentials. However, i've entered them correctly repeatedly. i've also changed the password, and then tried again, which still failed. i've tried clearing 360 storage,...
  5. Xbox 360 Status Code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-2741 Can't download the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Status Code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-2741 Can't download the update: I recently just bought an Xbox 360 and I keep getting this notice saying that I have an update and that I can't connect to Xbox Live until I update it, but every time I try and download the update...
  6. Can't download my account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download my account on Xbox 360: Hi, so my roommate got himself an Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox One. I gave him my account to download so he could download some of the games I had so he could have something to play. After that,...
  7. xbox 360 can't download profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 can't download profile: So i deleted my profile then tried to download the profile again. The download gets about 10% done and gives me an error every time: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're...
  8. Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.: Ok so let me try to go in depth here, I have a physical disc of L4D2 for my Xbox 360 and when I launch it, the 360 freezes and I have to turn it off and turn it on again. So my solution is to just...
  9. Can't download games on Xbox 360 79% error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download games on Xbox 360 79% error: I can't download any games I've purchased on my Xbox 360 (Perfect Dark, Worms Armageddon, Sonic Adventure 2) The games start downloading, then it reaches 79% and hangs, before reverting to 0% and...
  10. I can't download my xbox 360 movies and shows to my replacement xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my xbox 360 movies and shows to my replacement xbox 360.: I sold my original Xbox 360 a long time ago, and it had a ton of digital content on it. I bought a Halo 4 special edition slim Xbox 360 from eBay so I could get all my old 360 content onto a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix error code 8015190A on Xbox 360