Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games

Discus and support Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i attempt too download my profile on xbox 360 it says “Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that your are using to sign in Go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Missionfail2, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Missionfail2
    Missionfail2 Guest

When i attempt too download my profile on xbox 360 it says “Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that your are using to sign in Go to account.live.com to fix the problem” and the error code is 8015190A things i have tried is changing my password
    changing my email and clearing y cache the same error shows up on xbox one backwards compatibility

:)

Missionfail2, Jan 21, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Make Timesplitter 2 Backwards Compatible

Timesplitters 2 is an original Xbox game, not a xbox 360 game, and as such, Xbox original games, are not backward compatible, and microsoft have no plans yet, to make original xbox games comaptible either. But it would still do no harm to post on the xbox
    feedback website xbox.uservoice.comand ask for it to be made compatible.
  3. TheProvost14 Win User

new XboxOne Account -> xbox 360 game doesn't accept my account

Hi EarlessFaun544,

You need to have your Xbox 360 profile downloaded on your Xbox One console while playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. You can try to delete and re-download it by trying these steps below:

*Launch the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Game

*While on the loading screen, press the Menu and View Button at the same time (Two small buttons at the center of the controller)

*Once you successfully pressed the two buttons, the Xbox 360 Guide Button should show up

*From there, you have an option to Delete or Download Your Profile

Try those steps, make sure that your profile is downloaded and signed in, then launch the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Game again.
  4. NIKHOLLYWOOD Win User

Puzzle Fighter HD had over 2000 votes before the name was changed USER VOTE PROBLEM

Hope this gem gets backwards comaptible soon.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

[Xbox 360] - Latest Original Xbox games will not download.

Hi TautFlounder10,

Thank you for posting on the XBox forums. The Xbox backwards compatibility program is intended for the Xbox One, so the digital downloads for Xbox Original backwards compatible games can only be downloaded on an Xbox One console. You can probably still
    play Xbox Original games on the Xbox 360 if you have the discs and if they were backwards compatible back when it was available on the Xbox 360.
  6. GeneralDieDad Win User

ERROR 8015000A

Hello, my xbox live profile is called "RinsableMLG" and today for some reason, I can't play xbox 360 backwards compatible games be ause my profile won't download on the xbox 360 servers. I can play xbox one games, but I can't play my xbox 360 games
    and my profile won't download and it states "There's a problem with your credentials, blah blah blah". If I use my other two accounts, I can play on the xbox 360 games but not my RinsableMLG one. I seriosuly don't know what to do and I'm panicking right now.
    I have the exact same problem. I was just trying to play saints row but couldn't connect to xbox live on backwards compatibility. So I deleted my account and now I can't download on backwards compatibility with the same error message as you.
Thema:

1. Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games - Similar Threads - Can’t download profile

2. Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 (8015190A) 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 (8015190A) 2020: Not been on 360 for about 3-4 weeks, switch it on to look for gold deals etc... and it didnt recognise i had gold membership. Check network and eveything fine. Cleared cache, changed passwords,...
  3. Can’t download 360 Profile on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download 360 Profile on Series X: So i bought a series x, and id like to play BC games (mainly skate 3), but it takes way too long for it to “gather xbox 360 info” and after 5 minutes the game just loads and takes me to sign in,...
  4. Can’t download my Xbox one profile to the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download my Xbox one profile to the 360: Ive been trying to play backwards compatible but i cant download my account it says cant connect to xbox live test connection to trouble shoot your connection but the thing is that nothing is...
  5. Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one: I’ve been trying to downlad my profile to play 360 games and i just get an error saying there is problem with my credentials even tho everything is correct it was working yesterday but now it isnt...
  6. Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one: I’ve been trying to downlad my profile to play 360 games and i just get an error saying there is problem with my credentials even tho everything is correct it was working yesterday but now it isnt...
  7. I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game: Hello, I have an Xbox One S. I purchased the Ultimate Gamepass, for it has both the benefits of Gamepass and Xbox Live. I downloaded an Xbox 360 game from the gamepass.(Lego Star Wars the Clone...
  8. Can’t download my profile on Xbox 360 error code 8483000E Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download my profile on Xbox 360 error code 8483000E Help!: I deleted my profile off my xbox 360 by mistake without copying it first. When I try to download it to my xbox 360 it gets to about 80% and I get a message saying the are problems with the...
  9. Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x: hi i am having an issue with backwards compatiblity on xbox one x. I am trying to play a xbox 360 game. It then askes me to sign in. It then does not list any profiles. The only option it gives me...
  10. Can’t download Xbox 360 profile for backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download Xbox 360 profile for backwards compatible games: hi, I really want to play borderlands on my Xbox one (the backwards compatible version) but every time I launch the game it says “ downloading Xbox 360 info” then it launches the game but yet I’m...