Can’t download profile. To 360

Discus and support Can’t download profile. To 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I just got my old 360 back from a friend I gave it to because my series x is in the pawnshop after not being able to login for a few days earlier... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Devilman1984, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Devilman1984
    Devilman1984 Guest

So I just got my old 360 back from a friend I gave it to because my series x is in the pawnshop after not being able to login for a few days earlier this week because of the servers I was able to finally login for about two days to my Xbox live account. Then yesterday all of a sudden I got this disconnected from Xbox live and it deleted my profile off my Console. Now when I tried to re-download it it recognizes me begins to download gets about 20% and gives me the credentials error message. I know it’s not an issue with the services because I can log into my back up account just fine. And I can get on my main account on my phone just fine I tried to request three calls from support this morning and wasted probably about two hours of my time from being put on hold and disconnected. The last time I tried to request a call I will guess what I exceeded my allotment for the day. I am extremely unhappy I am now paying for a service I haven’t been able to use for a week on top of the waste of time Not to mention the piss poor support help From people That not only can barely speak English But have no idea what the heck they’re talking about

:)

Devilman1984, Aug 6, 2022
  2. skys7 Win User

Xbox Live Question

Yes you can.

If you redeem it on the Xbox One and you don´t wanna wait that long till it works on your 360

just delete your profile on the 360 and then re download your profile and it should be fine.
  3. PetrX81 Win User

error code 80151909 and 8015190b

I apologize for my English. I can´t to connect to xbox live, so I can´t download profile.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Downloading games error

5. BrightLocket59 Win User

I can't download my account

I can´t download my profile. The download start, but never conclude. Is not a problem with internet
  6. YokedPizza95248 Win User

Cant download my profile

I have the same problem. I can´t download mi profile in my xbox360 for the error: 8007007A, and i can´t play backward compatible games in the xone :(
Thema:

1. Can’t download profile. To 360 - Similar Threads - Can’t download profile

2. Backwards Compatible Game Can’t Download Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Game Can’t Download Profile: Recently had to reset my Xbox, kept my games and when I tried to play Fallout New Vegas it prompted me to download my profile. When I tried to download it it gave me an error which stated it...
  3. Can’t download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download profile: Hey everyone, So I came across this thread, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/live-credential-issue/0a0e5155-a7c7-43db-a30e-0c7197b5323a and I had the same issue but im not as...
  4. I can’t download my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download my profile: I keep getting Error 80072746 “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in” when trying to download my profile to play on xbox 360 games on xbox one. I’ve tried...
  5. Can’t download profile on Xbox 360. I’m using the same email that my Gamertag on my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download profile on Xbox 360. I’m using the same email that my Gamertag on my Xbox...: Hello, I’m trying to download my profile/gamertag onto an Xbox 360. I use the same email that is logged into my Xbox One and that I’m using to post this. But on the 360 it says that the emailed...
  6. Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games: When i attempt too download my profile on xbox 360 it says “Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that your are using to sign in Go to account.live.com to fix the problem” and the error code...
  7. Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 (8015190A) 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 (8015190A) 2020: Not been on 360 for about 3-4 weeks, switch it on to look for gold deals etc... and it didnt recognise i had gold membership. Check network and eveything fine. Cleared cache, changed passwords,...
  8. Can’t download 360 Profile on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download 360 Profile on Series X: So i bought a series x, and id like to play BC games (mainly skate 3), but it takes way too long for it to “gather xbox 360 info” and after 5 minutes the game just loads and takes me to sign in,...
  9. Can’t download my Xbox one profile to the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download my Xbox one profile to the 360: Ive been trying to play backwards compatible but i cant download my account it says cant connect to xbox live test connection to trouble shoot your connection but the thing is that nothing is...
  10. Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one: I’ve been trying to downlad my profile to play 360 games and i just get an error saying there is problem with my credentials even tho everything is correct it was working yesterday but now it isnt...