Can't download profile to xbox 360

Discus and support Can't download profile to xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys, I want to download my Xbox Live profile to my old xbox 360.. I am currently using this profile on my Xbox One. When I click on download... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrGreymus, Jul 16, 2019.

1. MrGreymus
    MrGreymus Guest

Hi guys,

I want to download my Xbox Live profile to my old xbox 360.. I am currently using this profile on my Xbox One.

When I click on download profile on the 360 it asks me to sign in....it accepts my email address but then give this message after I input my password:

'That password didn't work' and gives an option to reset my password.

I know that the password works as I then signed in on my computer and my Xbox One is fine. It seems as though my Xbox 360 doesn't accept my log-in details.

(I have gone through and changed my password on the Xbox 360 as instructed but this changes nothing)

(I have also cleared the cache on my Xbox 360)

I just want to play my old Xbox 360 games on my 360 and Xbox One and have access to all my achievements and progress.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....Thanking you in advance.

:)

MrGreymus, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't download profile to xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can't download profile

2. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S in January. I can play most games perfectly fine. Have lots of fun and find some problems. After achievments on Xbox 360 games didn't update and tried diferent...
  3. No profile on backwards compatible games, can't download one

in XBoX on Consoles
    No profile on backwards compatible games, can't download one: When I launch a backwards compatible game, it spends a long time "Getting your xbox 360 info..." After that, I find there are no profiles to sign in to in the emulated 360. When I try to 'download...
  4. I Can't download my profile. I lost everything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Can't download my profile. I lost everything...: Hey. I've bought a new game earlier in the day. After this, and a few hours of download I had a problem with this new game. So I decided to delete it and re-install it after. I bought it on the...
  5. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S after having a 360 for years. I can play most games perfectly fine. However I want to play a backwards comp. game (Counter strike) like i played on the 360. I...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live to download my profile for backward compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to download my profile for backward compatibility: I installed Forza Horizon on my Xbox One X. Installation went fine but now I can't start the game as Forza wants to download my profile but its not working as it "can't connect to Xbox Live." Note...
  7. Lost my profile, can't download it. HELP please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my profile, can't download it. HELP please: Hey. I've bought a new game earlier in the day. After this, and a few hours of download I had a problem with this new game. So I decided to delete it and re-install it after. I bought it on the...
  8. I can't download mi profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download mi profile: Good Morning, Microsoft Team. Last week i called to support because mi profile can't connect with Xbox live. The guy of IT support told me that he can't help me for the moment because was a...
  9. Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 8007007A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 8007007A: It has been a week now since my 360 disconnected from live & gave 8007007A code when trying to connect. Not only have I had no live but because I followed MS guide which included deleting my...
  10. Can't download my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download my profile: I am tired of waiting.for issue SRX141897700ID to be resolved.. I have been unable to play on my 360 since Wed. March 14th. simply because the profile won't download, even tho I can access...