Can't download purchased game

Discus and support Can't download purchased game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Brian - I hope they were able to get you your money back, that's just not right. I wanted to jump in here with my question since it's the same problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrStallionz, Apr 8, 2014.

1. DrStallionz
    DrStallionz Guest

Brian - I hope they were able to get you your money back, that's just not right.

I wanted to jump in here with my question since it's the same problem with the same game...however, I *do* have a region difference: I purchased Bioshock 2 via my xboxlive account online which is registered in the U.S., but I'm currently working in Iraq
    and that's where I tried to have the console download the game itself. It gets to 75% and then says "Can't download Bioshock 2". No other explanation. I notice one of the mods asked if there was a region mismatch so is that a problem with this game? I was
    able to download and install TombRaider in the same way (purchased online with US account, downloaded to console in Iraq) with no problems.

:)

DrStallionz, Apr 8, 2014
  2. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Can't Download Purchased Games

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the download issues. If you haven't yet, I recommend looking at the troubleshooting guide we have for
    Xbox 360 storage devices. If you continue to experience the issue with that specific USB drive, you may want to try a different flash drive.

Good luck!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Can't Download Purchased Games

Hello, I recently purchased 'Tomb Raider' for my xbox 360 and despite my USB having more than enough gigabites to complete the download, it still comes up as my device being full. It's very frustrating and despite me repeatedly choosing seperate storage
    devices and even going as far as to cancel the download and restart it, I have only succeeded in wasting time. I would be very grateful if someone could offer a solution to my problem.

XxDobieRoyalty, Apr 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

More than likely your issue is with region. Not every game is available in every country outside the region(s) that it is offered. I'm sure that once you return to the US you'll be able to download the game with no issues.

onyxishere, Apr 8, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't download purchased game - Similar Threads - Can't download purchased

2. I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?: Hi! I've been playing Minecraft for a while and bought the skyrim mashup pack and the star wars pack on my Xbox 360, however, I recently switched over to an Xbox One and wanted to play minecraft...
  3. Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded.: I play Forza 7. I have purchased several cars from various different car packs and downloaded them into my garage. Some of them are unavailable when I go to the multiplayer Lobby. They just don't...
  4. Have Game Pass, Can't Download Without Purchase of Full Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have Game Pass, Can't Download Without Purchase of Full Game: I have purchased the Xbox Game Pass on Windows and have been trying to get State of Decay 2. I'm having trouble trying to find the proper path for my download. Every page I end up on only gives me...
  5. GFWL - Can't Download Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL - Can't Download Purchased Game: Hello, I am having an issue with my GFWL live client. I'm getting the 'There was an error retrieving your purchase history. Please sign out and try again later." Now I'd already had my game...
  6. Can't seem to purchase/download SSX from the Backwards compatibility store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to purchase/download SSX from the Backwards compatibility store: I seem to be having a problem with buying SSX from the backwards compatibility store on Xbox one. When I press the "See Price" button, I'm greeted to the usual pop up screen. But there's one thing...
  7. Can't download KOTOR. Purchased and can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download KOTOR. Purchased and can't download: I have purchased this and I have yet to be able to download. I have cleared the cache, rebooted, and deleted the download. It always says the file is corrupted. 4a1a5bb2-41a3-4b66-bdb7-d899f7c8b613
  8. Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game: I have bought Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition with Deals with Gold benefits. Payment was completed on Saturday at 3AM (ID: M6072-4813 using DotPay). But I can't still download it from...
  9. Can't download purchased movies from the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download purchased movies from the marketplace: I don't have the greatest internet, yet I pay full price for HD movies and don't get great quality, before on Xbox 360 download was an option so internet connection was required to play purchased...
  10. CAN'T DOWNLOAD GEARS 1 AND 3 ON GEARS OF WAR 4 PURCHASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T DOWNLOAD GEARS 1 AND 3 ON GEARS OF WAR 4 PURCHASE: Hi, I'm from Mexico and I bought Gears of War 4 but I can't download Gears 1 and 3 although there was no problem with Gears 2 and Judgement. Is there any way you could help me? Thank you....