can't download Soul Calibur 5

Discus and support can't download Soul Calibur 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I downloading Soul Calibur 5. I started download it yesterday, and I didn't finish download because I had a black out where I was at. So this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by macdbigdisel, Mar 14, 2014.

1. macdbigdisel
    macdbigdisel Guest

Yesterday I downloading Soul Calibur 5. I started download it yesterday, and I didn't finish download because I had a black out where I was at. So this morning, I start to download once again and it not download at all. It keep on say that Soul Calibur can't
    download. I have run though all ya'll ideas of what to do online but nothing working. I live in San Antonio Texas. Why can it not download?

:)

macdbigdisel, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Soulcalibur V

Ezio....I haven't even been following this game. Soul Calibur 3 was ***. Soul Calibur 4 was ***. So I have pretty much written off Soul Calibur 5.

DanteSparda504, Mar 14, 2014
  3. darthlobo86
    darthlobo86 Guest
    darthlobo86, Mar 14, 2014
Thema:

1. can't download Soul Calibur 5 - Similar Threads - can't download Soul

2. Can't Download this item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download this item: Hey, so I've purchased and been trying to download Mass Effect 3 on Xbox 360, only for it to stop downloading and give me a message saying "Can't download Mass Effect 3" at 3%, without fail, every...
  3. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  4. Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month: Every time I try downloading the Xbox 360 game "Bolt" on my Xbox One (it's one of the free Gold games), it says that my account doesn't allow me to "purchase" it on Xbox.com and that I must...
  5. Why can't download Dark souls in my xbox one, if it have backward compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't download Dark souls in my xbox one, if it have backward compatibility?: Today i tried to dowload Dark souls for my xbox one but over the option of ''Game Hub'' are a message saying that the game is not available 6dd6c344-c148-4508-9923-8cb483bfcf88
  6. Can't Download Dark Souls (South Africa)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Dark Souls (South Africa): I saw dark souls pop up on the games with gold promo and of course immediately went onto the xbox website, logged in, hit games with gold and went through the motions of getting dark souls. To the...
  7. Can't download Dark Souls???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Dark Souls???: When I try to download Dark Souls,it says "This game does not match your console. It will not be downloaded, and you have not been charged"? How can I fix this? I have the Xbox set up in the...
  8. Can't download Dark Souls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Dark Souls: This morning I tried to download Dark Souls. The game appeared in my active downloads for brief moment, before my Xbox flashed the message saying "Can't download Dark Souls". I checked the...
  9. Can't download Dark Souls via Games On Demand (Gold DOTW)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Dark Souls via Games On Demand (Gold DOTW): Pretty self-explanatory. I've just purchased a 1-month Gold membership, in order to gain access to the discounted version of Dark Souls, featured in the Deal Of The Week Exclusive To Gold...
  10. Can't download update, can't go xbox live @ dark souls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download update, can't go xbox live @ dark souls: I can't use xbox live, because I cant download the update. 42FE-0000-D080-0200-807B-01F7 When will this be fixed? 2d8072ca-4463-44d2-a017-dedf7e75ca64