Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have game pass right now for PC and when I try to click download Subnautica, it says "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices to your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NowThisIsJustCringe, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store

I have game pass right now for PC and when I try to click download Subnautica, it says "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices to your Microsoft Account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account." What do I do?

submitted by /u/NowThisIsJustCringe
    [link] [comments]

/u/NowThisIsJustCringe, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store

1. Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't Download Subnautica

2. Can't download anything from xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download anything from xbox store: Hello, Im trying to download games from the store and its barley moving. The internet is fine both on xbox and computer but the download itself get very low download speed (most of the time...
  3. Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.: I had a lot of games on my Xbox one and I just got back to using Xbox and half of my games where gone when I didn't even uninstall them. I can't find my games I own personally on my owned games on...
  4. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  5. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...
  6. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games: Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I...
  7. I can't download outer worlds on xbox for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download outer worlds on xbox for pc: I have tried downloading other games for the xbox for pc app and it works. The only problem I am having is when I try to download outer worlds it gets the game doesn't download. I have tried...
  8. I can't download game on PC code 0x800700e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download game on PC code 0x800700e7: Please help ;;; It's my 1st time with xbox, i bought gamepass 3 days ago and i wanted to download some games. I can't install anything and i all of the time get error with code: 0x800700e7....
  9. Tekken 6 for xbox 360 can't download and install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken 6 for xbox 360 can't download and install: I have bought this game online but it always stops the download at around 80% and restarts. I've cleared the cache, tried to restart the download a few times but it doesn't work. I have plenty of...
  10. Can't download Fable 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Fable 2: Bought Fable Trilogy for Xbox 360. Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 downloaded succesfully, but not Fable 2. It downloads for a while and then just start all over from 0%...