Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have game pass right now for PC and when I try to click download Subnautica, it says "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices to your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NowThisIsJustCringe, Mar 27, 2020 at 12:02 AM.

1. Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store

I have game pass right now for PC and when I try to click download Subnautica, it says "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices to your Microsoft Account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account." What do I do?

submitted by /u/NowThisIsJustCringe
    [link] [comments]

/u/NowThisIsJustCringe, Mar 27, 2020 at 12:02 AM
Thema:

Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store

1. Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't Download Subnautica

2. Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.: I had a lot of games on my Xbox one and I just got back to using Xbox and half of my games where gone when I didn't even uninstall them. I can't find my games I own personally on my owned games on...
  3. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  4. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...
  5. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games: Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I...
  6. I can't download outer worlds on xbox for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download outer worlds on xbox for pc: I have tried downloading other games for the xbox for pc app and it works. The only problem I am having is when I try to download outer worlds it gets the game doesn't download. I have tried...
  7. I can't download game on PC code 0x800700e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download game on PC code 0x800700e7: Please help ;;; It's my 1st time with xbox, i bought gamepass 3 days ago and i wanted to download some games. I can't install anything and i all of the time get error with code: 0x800700e7....
  8. Tekken 6 for xbox 360 can't download and install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken 6 for xbox 360 can't download and install: I have bought this game online but it always stops the download at around 80% and restarts. I've cleared the cache, tried to restart the download a few times but it doesn't work. I have plenty of...
  9. Can't download Fable 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Fable 2: Bought Fable Trilogy for Xbox 360. Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 downloaded succesfully, but not Fable 2. It downloads for a while and then just start all over from 0%...
  10. Can't download a Xbox 360 game DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a Xbox 360 game DLC: Hi there, yesterday I purchased 3 DLC for CoD Black Ops. All of them gets to 99% and then start acting strangely, like getting back to 0%, and then back again to 98-99%, until the download stops,...