Cant download the Minecraft launcher

Discus and support Cant download the Minecraft launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was completely unable to open my Minecraft launcher and was given no error codes only rerouted to the store page for the launcher. As a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItzGalaxy29, Aug 6, 2022.

1. ItzGalaxy29
    ItzGalaxy29 Guest

I was completely unable to open my Minecraft launcher and was given no error codes only rerouted to the store page for the launcher. As a troubleshooting method, I tried to delete and redownload the launcher. After trying to redownload I am given the message "Try again later something happened on our end." Apparently, this has been an issue for a while now can we please get a fix?

*** Moved from windows Category by Microsoft Moderator

:)

ItzGalaxy29, Aug 6, 2022
  2. MUHAMMAD MAAZ 6 Win User

so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either Minecraft or Microsoft store etc)

well i did everything now everything is worse i cant downloads the Minecraft launcher because it shows error when i try to.
  3. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher has released but anyway it's downloading 1.17.10 version (even through Minecraft Launcher). Of course i can download the newest version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion through unofficial launcher but it's a little unpleasant when the newest version isn't downloading from official source :(
  4. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
  5. AlexStefanescu4 Win User

Minecraft Launcher

No,i just bought Minecraft on the original site Minecraft.net and when i downloaded the minecraft launcher,i wanted to log in to play minecraft and i cant because it says : Unable to connect to Xbox Live at this moment. And i dont know why because the email and pass are correct.
  6. TTRGaming Win User

Microsoft Store

im just downloading the launcher not the minecraft
Thema:

1. Cant download the Minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - Cant download Minecraft

2. cant download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft: Hello im having a problem downloading minecraft for windows whenever i try installing it this is what it always show i also even try installing on the launcher but whenever i install it shows play...
  3. cant download Minecraft on pc for Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download Minecraft on pc for Xbox app: cant download Minecraft on pc for Xbox app presumably from not being able to download/update 'gaming services' from, or because the windows 10 update '21h2' that keeps failing to download...
  4. Why cant I download my Minecraft for Windows software?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I download my Minecraft for Windows software?: I bought the Minecraft starter pack for Windows 10 and cannot install it on my pc (running Windows 10 Pro). It stops at 20%. Please can you help? Thanks 913717d5-9404-4af0-8a45-4b3a22c59375
  5. When I try to download an app (Minecraft Dungeons), I cant.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to download an app (Minecraft Dungeons), I cant.: sinse about a month ago its given me the same error code, 0x80070032 does anyone have a solution? 78f204bc-da1c-49f6-89c0-aadcee15119a
  6. Cant download minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download minecraft for windows 10: I bought minecraft from the minecraft website, but when I go to download the launcher it says its not available in my account. I'm getting really frustrated and need help...
  7. Cant download Minecraft: Bedrock off of the launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Minecraft: Bedrock off of the launcher: so recently i have gotten a new laptop and have transferred all necessary data to it from my old one. I had Minecraft: Bedrock on my last laptop but ever since the new launcher came out, i haven't...
  8. I cant download the demo of minecraft on my win10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download the demo of minecraft on my win10 laptop: Hi, im trying to download the trial version of minecraft on my windows 10 laptop but when i click on download an error comes [img] when i click on "get more information on your device list" my...
  9. cant download minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop and for some reason have to pay for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop and for some reason have to pay for...: while i was on my laptop i was trying to play minecraft windows 10 edition and coudnt download it for some reason. Im on the microsoft store app and even there it says i dont own it...
  10. Cant download Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Minecraft Dungeons: Hello guys! I am trying to download Minecraft dungeons, from the Windows Store, i have the xbox game pass which Minecraft Dungeons is included in, but everytime im trying to click on the button...