Cant download twitch on xbox one

Discus and support Cant download twitch on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so i just bought the xbox one and I downloaded titanfall, skype and blu ray player but when i tried to download twitch it wouldnt work. I then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrAsianLlamaGuy, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Cant download twitch on xbox one

Okay so i just bought the xbox one and I downloaded titanfall, skype and blu ray player but when i tried to download twitch it wouldnt work. I then went into my games and apps and found it apps under ready to install. When i click install, it does nothing.
    Any help appreciated

:)

MrAsianLlamaGuy, Jun 7, 2014
  2. NutzlosAdmir
    NutzlosAdmir Guest
    Red Dead Redemption

I cant connect to Xbox-Live and i dont know why.

I have Internet i can download games, updates... use twitch or youtube

but i cant connect to Xbox-Live and thats the reason why i cant download a Profile

So Sad

NutzlosAdmir, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Twitch won't download

I can't download twitch to my Xbox one s, what is going on and how can I fix this. Please help me I can't use twitch on virtually anything else without it lagging. Thanks.

rickythekillerr, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Cant download twitch on xbox one

Hi there, try this:

• in My Games & Apps, highlight the Twitch app, hit the menu button, and select delete
    • power cycle the console
    • go to the store and install Twitch again
    Let me know how that goes!

Mad Cow Dizease, Jun 7, 2014
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Hi there, try this:

• in My Games & Apps, highlight the Twitch app, hit the menu button, and select delete
    • power cycle the console
    • go to the store and install Twitch again
    Let me know how that goes!
  6. NutzlosAdmir Win User

Red Dead Redemption

I cant connect to Xbox-Live and i dont know why.

I have Internet i can download games, updates... use twitch or youtube

but i cant connect to Xbox-Live and thats the reason why i cant download a Profile

So Sad
  7. WildDreamz Win User

My lad wants to record gameplay from xbox one games to you tube

An option would be to download twitch on xbox, stream live to twitch, then upload those videos to youtube.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

App Twitch in Xbox360

9. INoTroN Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

If you not have gold you cant use twitch i pay for a gold and now i cant use twitch i want my money back.
Thema:

1. Cant download twitch on xbox one - Similar Threads - Cant download twitch

2. Cant download Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Minecraft Dungeons: Hello guys! I am trying to download Minecraft dungeons, from the Windows Store, i have the xbox game pass which Minecraft Dungeons is included in, but everytime im trying to click on the button...
  3. Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\: get to like 60% the what do uk it crashes and i havent had a single living person to help me because in reality how does an animated answering machine gona know what im saying yet alone help me...
  4. Cant download games from xbox and microsoft store. Can't download xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games from xbox and microsoft store. Can't download xbox.: Is the second time that happen. At the first time I reboot the pc but after 1 month that happen again, but i don`t want reboot my pc. I can`t install xbox and games from microsoft store. It`s...
  5. Cant Download A Game I Got With Xbox Live A Couple Years Ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Download A Game I Got With Xbox Live A Couple Years Ago: So today i was looking for Evolve. I downloaded it for free with Xbox live when it came out on the free games with Xbox live in September 2015 and i am trying to download it again a couple years...
  6. Xbox one game disc cant download offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game disc cant download offline: I had just bought a game and then tryied to install it and it dosent pop up in my queue or installing. I can play other games I have that are already downloaded with disc and they all work fine. I...
  7. Cant download my owned DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download my owned DLC: Bought abberation for ark on xbox trying to play on pc and i cant download it. It says i have it on the microsoft website and when i click download on devices my pc doesnt show up and when i go to...
  8. CANT DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT PROFILE ON XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT PROFILE ON XBOX 360: I can't download my Microsoft profile on my xbox 360. Every time i try, it says that there's a problem with my credentials or that my password didnt work. Is Live not supported on 360 anymore???...
  9. Windows Store - Cant download more than 404mb of State Of Decay 2 on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store - Cant download more than 404mb of State Of Decay 2 on PC.: Whenever I try to download state of decay 2 it gets to 404mb then stops giving me an error "We couldn't connect you to the service" Code: 0x800704C6 I can download other games fine. I just...
  10. Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.: MS Store doesnt even show SoT so i tried the beta app and its there but when i try downloading it with my game pass it says this: [img] I tried downloading Subnautica, also a game pass game,...