Cant download twitch on xbox one

Discus and support Cant download twitch on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so i just bought the xbox one and I downloaded titanfall, skype and blu ray player but when i tried to download twitch it wouldnt work. I then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrAsianLlamaGuy, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Cant download twitch on xbox one

Okay so i just bought the xbox one and I downloaded titanfall, skype and blu ray player but when i tried to download twitch it wouldnt work. I then went into my games and apps and found it apps under ready to install. When i click install, it does nothing.
    Any help appreciated

:)

MrAsianLlamaGuy, Jun 7, 2014
  2. NutzlosAdmir
    NutzlosAdmir Guest
    Red Dead Redemption

I cant connect to Xbox-Live and i dont know why.

I have Internet i can download games, updates... use twitch or youtube

but i cant connect to Xbox-Live and thats the reason why i cant download a Profile

So Sad

NutzlosAdmir, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Twitch won't download

I can't download twitch to my Xbox one s, what is going on and how can I fix this. Please help me I can't use twitch on virtually anything else without it lagging. Thanks.

rickythekillerr, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Cant download twitch on xbox one

Hi there, try this:

• in My Games & Apps, highlight the Twitch app, hit the menu button, and select delete
    • power cycle the console
    • go to the store and install Twitch again
    Let me know how that goes!

Mad Cow Dizease, Jun 7, 2014
  5. NutzlosAdmir Win User

Red Dead Redemption

I cant connect to Xbox-Live and i dont know why.

I have Internet i can download games, updates... use twitch or youtube

but i cant connect to Xbox-Live and thats the reason why i cant download a Profile

So Sad
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Hi there, try this:

• in My Games & Apps, highlight the Twitch app, hit the menu button, and select delete
    • power cycle the console
    • go to the store and install Twitch again
    Let me know how that goes!
  7. ArminatorX Win User

App Twitch in Xbox360

8. INoTroN Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

If you not have gold you cant use twitch i pay for a gold and now i cant use twitch i want my money back.
  9. INoTroN Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

Twitch not work in (french canada ) but work in (english canada) wtf.

Im french not english i play my game in french i want my twitch work in french canada come on fix that its make one month i cant see twitch now :(
Thema:

1. Cant download twitch on xbox one - Similar Threads - Cant download twitch

2. Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?: I've been trying since 3 days to get ark survival evolved but i cant even download it. I have the game pass and even Gears 5 installed. Ark just keeps erroring at 2.1mb and if i try restarting...
  3. Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare: I have bought the game in xbox store, and it doesnt show that i can download the beta. Help me please:) 8bc6550a-3ecc-41f9-a4ed-75c3623f45b4
  4. Cant download the OSU2 zip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download the OSU2 zip.: cant reach OSU2. 83e16048-f602-464e-9b7e-aeb401db51db
  5. Cant play a downloaded game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play a downloaded game: I downloaded the game "conker live and reloaded" that is a xbox original, but i'm trying to play the game but it says "it was not possible start the game. Download the game again" but i tried to...
  6. Cant download games on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games on xbox game pass PC: It says i dont have but i bought today i checked purcase history aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah e45a9741-cc57-4a8c-920b-5359765f843b
  7. I cant download my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download my profile: I tried a few times to download my profile for play some games but the console show me this Error 8015409A I look on all the fórums and the lots of questions that you have with the same problem I...
  8. i cant download forza horizon 4 error code 0x80073CFB

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download forza horizon 4 error code 0x80073CFB: I need help fixing this problem I just bought the game (Forza horizon 4) and when I start to download it stops after seconds and this massage appears (Reporting this problem will help us...
  9. Cant download Games pass games off app or store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Games pass games off app or store.: I've been having an issue for over a week now. I've been using gamespass. Worked a treat. Downloaded quick. Worked nice. Now every game I try to download ends in error telling me to turn on...
  10. Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.: Why can’t i download destiny 2 forsaken? because i bought the annual pass forsaken and now it keeps asking for destiny 2 forsaken and i can’t play it anymore now!?...