cant download update: 4 june 2014

Discus and support cant download update: 4 june 2014 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so overnight an update for xbox live appeared. i had trouble the last update so i was expecting trouble. of course it didnt work. i "downloaded" it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeAliN d34th, Jun 4, 2014.

1. DeAliN d34th
    DeAliN d34th Guest

so overnight an update for xbox live appeared. i had trouble the last update so i was expecting trouble. of course it didnt work. i "downloaded" it butthen it took me to another screen, i think it was some installation. this is where i had trouble. i got
    the status code 4174-0000-0541-d000-016b. tried it again this time i didnt even download all the way, and its been that way for about 5 different tries. i noticed someone else had the same problem but it eventually worked for them and their status code was
    slightly different. i DO NOT have a usb stick

:)

DeAliN d34th, Jun 4, 2014
  2. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
  3. Groganized
    Groganized Guest
    System Update: June 4, 2014

I read somewhere that you can watch Netflix now with only a silver account. You no longer need a Gold membership to do so.

Groganized, Jun 4, 2014
  4. neilhorgan Win User
  5. Lactos292 Win User

Great Canadian Deals

^When you download them.

http://majornelson.com/2014/05/30/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-june-2014/
  6. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

it for the app usage with out a membership needed
  7. DBurleson Win User

I was able to download and play apps with a silver account on June 1st.
  8. Groganized Win User

I read somewhere that you can watch Netflix now with only a silver account. You no longer need a Gold membership to do so.
Thema:

1. cant download update: 4 june 2014 - Similar Threads - cant download update

2. how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage: <p>even though have external storage</p><p></p> cfe004ac-0bec-468c-b8c3-952f57c7ed0a
  3. i cant update hulu plus and sometimes i can't download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant update hulu plus and sometimes i can't download games: i can't download hulu plus and sometimes can't download games i get a error code its 0x80d02017 PLEASE HELP ME its been doing it for 2 weeks 70794452-b053-4883-b245-5931bb613ec1
  4. Cant download newest update for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download newest update for minecraft: My Xbox 360 says it can't download the newest update and i'm pretty sure i already downloaded that update so please help me.?!!>?>>!?!>!? 005e5b3d-b41a-403b-8220-aef7aef3cd3e
  5. I cant re-download The division, i keep getting an error code. maybe the update is messing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant re-download The division, i keep getting an error code. maybe the update is messing ...: I've been trying to redownload the divison for a wek now and nothing is working. the disc copy is clean, my xbox hasnt ever had this problem before. i've tried nearly almost everything people said...
  6. Cant download Multiplayer update 14.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Multiplayer update 14.: I got this game on 2/28/15. I started it up and began playing campaign. When I tried to play multiplayer It showed that there were no servers open. When I tried to join a server my friend was in...
  7. cant download update games

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download update games: having trouble for last two month (October) with gold games and updates for owned games. I have tried restarting console, uninstalling games and reinstalling but not helped. is there something...
  8. cant download the latest system update for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download the latest system update for xbox one: starts to download gets about 10% the I get this error code 0x80070570. cant go online till I get the update any help is appriceated 3461c7e3-3e22-4cd0-83c7-5a5da7985f30
  9. xbox wont update, cant download OSU1, how to permanently set xbox to offline mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont update, cant download OSU1, how to permanently set xbox to offline mode?: Ok so my xbox wont download the 3.5gig mandatory update that was release 3-4 weeks ago or so. Every time I attempt to download the update via my xbox, it gets to somewhere between 27-31% and then...
  10. Cant download update, log in to xbla, or play downloaded games from the marketplace.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download update, log in to xbla, or play downloaded games from the marketplace.: So recently a friend of mine hooked me up with an Elite for half price of what Gamestop had them going for. When I got home I set everything up, and eventually bridged my laptop and 360 together...