Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

Discus and support Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/333chaos, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/333chaos
    /u/333chaos Guest

Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online having the same problem with any promo copies. I have tried everything, including using different accounts, reinstalling the game multiple times and even factory resetting my xbox but nothing worked. The game installs fine so I can play offline, and have been but I miss out on online modes and other in game content, the bug fixing updates, achievements, being able to take screenshots etc. so it is quite annoying. I have already talked to Xbox support and Ubisoft support but no one can help me, so though I would post here just in case anyone knows why my update isn't downloading. Any help is appreciated, thanks Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same... :)

submitted by /u/333chaos
    [link] [comments]

/u/333chaos, Sep 16, 2020
  2. CrAz3 jayy Win User

telling me cant download

It's the same with AC IV.

It doesn't even download to 1% before telling me "can't download".

Last night it got to 63% before stopping an saying "can't download"

It's not my end because iv cleared system cache,

Location and region are the same, tested my internet speed

I think it's a bug in the code for the download.

Assassins creed IV.
  3. Bentleyma Win User

What games are you currently playing? Which games do you plan on adding to that list?

Playing Deadfall Adventures on the Xbox 360 and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on the Xbox One.
  4. Paul Nieuwelaar Win User

Assassins Creed IV downloading extremely slowly, and then saying that it cannot download

Mine gets stuck at 16% and then says "can't download assassins creed iv" and it cancels the download. The 8GB is still taken up on the drive, even though it doesn't show it. Can restart the download but it fails again at the exact same point.
  5. Ooh im good Win User

Since this place is dead...

6. MonkeyMan007MMM Win User

Digital games not installing

Having the same issue with Assassin's Creed IV chief
Thema:

1. Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same... - Similar Threads - Can't download update

2. Is MS throttling downloads on Xbox One? MS Store app never updates / can't download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is MS throttling downloads on Xbox One? MS Store app never updates / can't download...: THE PROBLEM: BL: can't download new games or apps (otherwise console fully functional) -- I have 4 consoles and experienced the same problem at the same time (2 are Xbox One S and 2 are Xbox...
  3. Error Code 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 Xbox 360 Can't Download the update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 Xbox 360 Can't Download the update.: **UPDATE** I just tried to update again. This time it uploaded alot quicker and finished quicker. Still I get an Unable to Upload Error Code but this time it is different. The code is...
  4. Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...: I turn on my xbox. I am signed out. It says sign in. I do. It says I need to reset. I do. It then gets stuck on the Xbox logo loading screen. I probably should have waited longer but I didn't. I...
  5. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...
  6. I can't download the last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download the last update: I tried to install the last update and it just refuse to install, and jumps an error ended in 8007- 2751. I tried unplug my hard drive, I also tried a different internet connection and nothing,...
  7. Slow/Can't Download Updates/Games from Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow/Can't Download Updates/Games from Xbox Store: First a little info... Location: Southern central Georgia, US Internet setup: Satellite (15Mbps DL, 4Mbps UL) Current attitude: Frustrated and sad Now, my issue... Bought a game last week,...
  8. Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading: Hi XBOX ONE S! Is there a way you can allow game play while updates are being downloaded? Example: My kids and I play ARK Survival Evolved, they have so many updates. Most of the time we can play...
  9. Can't update or download games yet again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update or download games yet again: So I'm having this problem a again, this time it's been about a week and I haven't been able to update or download games again, what the hell is going on? It's definitely not something on my end...
  10. Can't update or download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update or download games: So I woke up and wanted to download war thunder and then update division 2 then fifa 20 but all it keeps saying is installation stopped, I've tried hard resetting and I have enough space...