Can't download update

Discus and support Can't download update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For about a month now my xbox has had troubles doing pretty much anything xbox live related. When I turn the on the xbox, I get the error code:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Inactive Spoon, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Can't download update

For about a month now my xbox has had troubles doing pretty much anything xbox live related. When I turn the on the xbox, I get the error code: 80072ee2, and then when I try to update any game, I get the error code: "Can't download the update. To test your
    connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Xbox Live Connection. Status Code: 4174 0000 d080 0200 8007 2746." I have tried to clear the system cache three times then restart the console, but that has done nothing. I have done this multiple
    times, and it didn't change anything. When I do test my connection, it says everything is fine. Every other device in my house works on the internet just fine, but for some reason, during the last month my xbox has not connected well at all. Ethernet isn't
    an option, just gonna throw that out there.

:)

Inactive Spoon, Aug 15, 2014
  2. Inferior-91D30E2D-4FE1-49E4-A697-3540F3DA21CB, Aug 15, 2014
  3. Can't download update

Hi,

I'm trying to download an update to xbox. Have tried wired and wireless, neither seems to work.

Here's my info:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

USA/Washington state

Modem brand & model number:

Netgear, adsl2+dm1111p v2

Router brand & model number:

d-link, di-624

Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired

wireless

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?

????

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

unknown

Is NAT Type Open?

unknown

Any Error Codes you encounter:

3080-0000-0080-0200-8015-1004

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G?

dsl

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

Qwest

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen?

A system update is available.... Do you want to apply the update now?

(select ‘yes’)

can’t download the update

status code: 3080-0000-0080-0200-8015-1004

Thanks for your help.

NS41

NortherlyShoe41, Aug 15, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Can't download update

onyxishere, Aug 15, 2014
  5. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Can't download update

6. Officah Nastee Win User

I Can't Download System Update

When it's asks if I want to download the system update, I press Yes. It shows the download and then it says it can't download. I can't finish the update is all.
  7. Graphix Jedi74 Win User

Issues

update downloaded and then can't download games update card options or buy anything
  8. Chickun Win User

Optional media update

The Media Update isn't a title update it's actually DLC, unfortunately if you can't connect to Xbox live you can't download DLC. Even if you downloaded it on an alternative Xbox the update wouldn't be signed to work on your console.
  9. JakeFoxin Win User

Beta testing

In progress of downloading update can't wait to see, I'll update yall
Thema:

Can't download update

1. Can't download update - Similar Threads - Can't download update

2. Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...: It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online having the same problem with any promo...
  3. Is MS throttling downloads on Xbox One? MS Store app never updates / can't download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is MS throttling downloads on Xbox One? MS Store app never updates / can't download...: THE PROBLEM: BL: can't download new games or apps (otherwise console fully functional) -- I have 4 consoles and experienced the same problem at the same time (2 are Xbox One S and 2 are Xbox...
  4. Error Code 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 Xbox 360 Can't Download the update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 Xbox 360 Can't Download the update.: **UPDATE** I just tried to update again. This time it uploaded alot quicker and finished quicker. Still I get an Unable to Upload Error Code but this time it is different. The code is...
  5. Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...: I turn on my xbox. I am signed out. It says sign in. I do. It says I need to reset. I do. It then gets stuck on the Xbox logo loading screen. I probably should have waited longer but I didn't. I...
  6. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...
  7. I can't download the last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download the last update: I tried to install the last update and it just refuse to install, and jumps an error ended in 8007- 2751. I tried unplug my hard drive, I also tried a different internet connection and nothing,...
  8. Slow/Can't Download Updates/Games from Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow/Can't Download Updates/Games from Xbox Store: First a little info... Location: Southern central Georgia, US Internet setup: Satellite (15Mbps DL, 4Mbps UL) Current attitude: Frustrated and sad Now, my issue... Bought a game last week,...
  9. Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading: Hi XBOX ONE S! Is there a way you can allow game play while updates are being downloaded? Example: My kids and I play ARK Survival Evolved, they have so many updates. Most of the time we can play...
  10. Can't update or download games yet again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update or download games yet again: So I'm having this problem a again, this time it's been about a week and I haven't been able to update or download games again, what the hell is going on? It's definitely not something on my end...