Can't download Wolf among us episode 3 because I can't accept new terms of use

Discus and support Can't download Wolf among us episode 3 because I can't accept new terms of use in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a season pass for the wolf among us and episode 3 is out but I can't download it because apparently I have not accepted the new terms of use.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GhostHawk196, Apr 8, 2014.

1. GhostHawk196
    GhostHawk196 Guest

I have a season pass for the wolf among us and episode 3 is out but I can't download it because apparently I have not accepted the new terms of use. I've read (scrolled through) the entire TOU and not once was i prompted with an accept option. Question is
    how do I accept this so I can download the game I bought?

This is not good enough, I hope this issue is resolved immediately because I've never had these kinds of problems on the ps3/4 and I am really considering not renewing my gold subscription when it ends.

:)

GhostHawk196, Apr 8, 2014
  2. b0seiju
    b0seiju Guest
    can't redownload with the code for the wolf among us

Hi, there. I downloaded the wolf among us episode two, with the code I got for my season pass.Upon downloading the episode my game wouldn't start anymore. So I thought "lets redownload the episode". But after deleting en looking into my recent downloads.
    Halo spartan **** was last downloaden. No sign of episode two of the wolf among us. Also the code doesn't work a second time ofcourse.

Question: How can I redownload the second episode?

b0seiju, Apr 8, 2014
  3. PremierSlayer88, Apr 8, 2014
  4. M4SH3R
    M4SH3R Guest

happened to me too and this also happened for ep 2 as well, plenty ***

M4SH3R, Apr 8, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't download Wolf among us episode 3 because I can't accept new terms of use - Similar Threads - Can't download Wolf

2. Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...: 试过了社区的所有方法,只能通过更改地区美国才能解决,但是改区后,网络极不稳定, 法联网,改回国区后 法启动游戏,错误代 0x803F8001 [Translation-All the methods of the community have been tried and can only be solved by changing the area of the United...
  3. Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games: 错误代 0x803f8001 [Translate] Error code 0x803f8001 [img] 2bde95c9-deca-40fb-a2e1-5389c7557f07
  4. Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360: Just downloaded Halo Combat Evolved. When I try to open the game it says "the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." No matter how many times I download the game or restart the...
  5. My new console (Xbox one S) can't get past the initial update page & can't download updates...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new console (Xbox one S) can't get past the initial update page & can't download updates...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  6. can't download gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download gears 5: stuck on 0% other games i can download but gears 5 no i've already lost 2 days just trying to download it [img] ea5650a6-1dd6-4e8a-99fa-0788c6047ba7
  7. Can't download xbl ac

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download xbl ac: I tryed signing in today and got an error code i looked it up and i tryed a solution to delete and re download my account on xbl i try to re download my account and i enter unsaid info and then...
  8. Can't download games on xbox app on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games on xbox app on PC?: Hello I just got the Xbox ultimate game pass yesterday. I've tried downloading two games so far: Gears 5 and Metro Exodus. However both games are stuck at 1% with 0B/s. Initially they would...
  9. Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...: Hello, I'm unable to play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC. I paid money for it, but it's not showing up on Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 8.1 with Games for Windows Live or Windows 10 with...
  10. no puedo descargar un juego de la store (I can't download a game from the store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no puedo descargar un juego de la store (I can't download a game from the store): buenas tardes, el problema que presento en estos momentos es la siguiente: tengo el xbox game pass y quiero descargar el gears of war 5 pero al querer hacer clic en instalar el cursor se convierte...