Can't download Wolf among us episode 3 because I can't accept new terms of use

Discus and support Can't download Wolf among us episode 3 because I can't accept new terms of use in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a season pass for the wolf among us and episode 3 is out but I can't download it because apparently I have not accepted the new terms of use.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GhostHawk196, Apr 8, 2014.

1. GhostHawk196
    GhostHawk196 Guest

I have a season pass for the wolf among us and episode 3 is out but I can't download it because apparently I have not accepted the new terms of use. I've read (scrolled through) the entire TOU and not once was i prompted with an accept option. Question is
    how do I accept this so I can download the game I bought?

This is not good enough, I hope this issue is resolved immediately because I've never had these kinds of problems on the ps3/4 and I am really considering not renewing my gold subscription when it ends.

:)

GhostHawk196, Apr 8, 2014
  2. b0seiju
    b0seiju Guest
    can't redownload with the code for the wolf among us

Hi, there. I downloaded the wolf among us episode two, with the code I got for my season pass.Upon downloading the episode my game wouldn't start anymore. So I thought "lets redownload the episode". But after deleting en looking into my recent downloads.
    Halo spartan **** was last downloaden. No sign of episode two of the wolf among us. Also the code doesn't work a second time ofcourse.

Question: How can I redownload the second episode?

b0seiju, Apr 8, 2014
  3. PremierSlayer88, Apr 8, 2014
  4. M4SH3R
    M4SH3R Guest

happened to me too and this also happened for ep 2 as well, plenty ***

M4SH3R, Apr 8, 2014
  5. Balthasar250 Win User

Batman the telltale series

and now all episodes are not working. and season pass isn't working. can't play beyond episode 1

and now the wolf among us isn't working anymore.
  6. AltoPlum05 Win User

Wolf Among Us Season Pass FAIL

Last month I bought the season pass for the wolf among us. They sent me a code for episode 2 for the wolf among us. Episode 3 has been out now and they didn't give me a code for the wolf among us when I know I bought the season pass. Please fix this for
    me I am dying to play it.
  7. PremierSlayer88 Win User

Wolf among us EP3

8. zoidberg1339 Win User

Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie Price glitch?

I can't even download anything. I've been trying to download The Wolf Among Us episode 2 for a few days now. I'm still at 3%, and my internet is most certainly not the problem. Download speeds for all my other devices are fine.

Really starting to question why I'm paying money for a service that doesn't work.
  9. M4SH3R Win User

happened to me too and this also happened for ep 2 as well, plenty ***
Thema:

1. Can't download Wolf among us episode 3 because I can't accept new terms of use - Similar Threads - Can't download Wolf

2. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...
  3. Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes): Most of the times this issue is happening on xbox one consoles , but in my case it's happening on xbox 360. Any advise? d6a1e100-0c17-48af-aa7e-ae1439c06cb7
  4. can't download my profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download my profile on Xbox 360: get the attached errors, [img] ce77d2c4-6a9b-42b3-8eb3-f2de5845c6ed
  5. Can't download Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox 360 profile: Hi all, I have been having issues this morning connecting to XBox live on my 360 this morning. I've deleted my profile, cleared the cache but now one I try to download my profile again I get...
  6. Can't download movie to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download movie to Xbox 360: I get the following download error when I attempt to download a movie I purchased: "Can't get the license needed for playback. Please try again later." I've made multiple attempts over several...
  7. I can't download a game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download a game!: I'm trying to download a game I bought on xbox 360, but I can't. When the download is complete, it automatically returns to 0%. I do not know what to do! Does anyone know a tip for me to pass? I...
  8. Can't download Minecraft Dungeons or Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Minecraft Dungeons or Minecraft for Windows 10: gets to acquiring license and then errors also for gaming services. Have reset Microsoft store several times still wont download? e7402d8c-d24e-4099-abbd-9fd7eb86b06c
  9. Can't download Xbox One account on Xbox 360 emulator, Error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox One account on Xbox 360 emulator, Error code 8015190A: When I try to download my account, I get an error saying "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem." I know...
  10. *( SOLVED )* Can't launch download on dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *( SOLVED )* Can't launch download on dlcs: *( i use default configure and solve this problem like suporte recomend )*. i try instaling games ( ok, no proble ) n dlcs, this last doesn't working and i dont know idea. trade port's wifi and...