cant download xbox 360 account

Discus and support cant download xbox 360 account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently wanted to sign into my xbox live account on my xbox 360 to play some games with my friends and I had an error code where i couldnt sign into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Its OG Faithful, Jun 25, 2019.

1. cant download xbox 360 account

I recently wanted to sign into my xbox live account on my xbox 360 to play some games with my friends and I had an error code where i couldnt sign into my account. I read that you have to delete and re-download your account to fix this. So I deleted my
    account, cleared the cache, updated my payment options, and updated my privacy settings. So I go to download my account and its stuck at abt 1/4 of the way and wont move. Keep in mind I've had this issue for forever but I've always had my profile on a USB,
    until now. I cant do much of anything abt it either because I have to wait a month because I updated my privacy settings. I also do not have an error code.

:)

Its OG Faithful, Jun 25, 2019
  2. RPSCORP Win User

Can't Download American Muscle Pack

i CANT DOWNLOAD FORZA 4 AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR PACK NOT DOWNLOADED, I TRIED DOWNLOADING ON XBOX 360 AND I CANT DOWNLOAD WHEN I TRIED ON MY PC ON XBOX 360.WHO IS PROBLEM???
  3. Its OG Faithful Win User

This problem has occurred on all of the xbox 360s I have tried to sign into and Ive done everything I can to fix it (changing privacy settings, changing payment settings, changing wifi connection) I still can download other accounts to my xbox 360 so its
    just my account.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

This problem has occurred on all of the xbox 360s I have tried to sign into and Ive done everything I can to fix it (changing privacy settings, changing payment settings, changing wifi connection) I still can download
    other accounts to my xbox 360 so its just my account.
  5. Its OG Faithful Win User

i wish i could but I have hundreds of dollars invested into games and dlc. it would be cheaper to buy an xbox one and download my account to that and do reverse compatibility
  6. Therealbamtv2 Win User

Microsoft is not doing a good job with Xbox live at the Moment. ever since they dropped the xbox one. It has gotten worse over the years. I understand your anger with this. I advise you to make another account. if your having problems downloading an account.
Thema:

1. cant download xbox 360 account - Similar Threads - cant download 360

2. Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one: Whenever go to play my 360 games on my Xbox one it says sign in but wont let me e9ed9018-9072-420e-9a05-ddba59571650
  3. Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...: Im having a very annoying issue where I cant play any xbox 360 game online. I try to sign in and download my profile but it says i cant connect to xbox live. I tried hard resetting...
  4. XBOX 360: Cant download games, after finishing 79%

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360: Cant download games, after finishing 79%: Hello, I got 30 games on my xbox 360 and until few weeks ago I didnt have any problem. After I bought 4 Tomb Raider games in Square Enix developer sale, I successfully downloaded Rise of the Tomb...
  5. Cant download profile xbox 360 backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile xbox 360 backwards compatibility: My profile would not sign in on the xbox one's, xbox 360 backwards compatibility for halo reach, so I looked online and the fix seemed to be to delete the profile and re download it, but the...
  6. cant download xbox 360 smart galss

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download xbox 360 smart galss: hello i have big problem while i try to install xbox 360 smartglass on my windows 10 the problem is the install icon dosn't show and i dont know how to install it any more...
  7. i cant download my profile on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant download my profile on xbox 360: yesterday I did not remember my xbox password so I changed it, when I login in xbox 360 I asked for the new password, I put the new password and I made an error, I changed the password 10 times...
  8. XBOX 360 cant download APPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 cant download APPS: Hello! I have thsi problem where on my local profile (one without xbox live) I can see all the apps aviable etc, when I try to download them It asks me to log into XBox Live. Then I log into a...
  9. Cant Download Xbox 360 games Server Error in '/' application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Download Xbox 360 games Server Error in '/' application: Anytime I try to buy 360 BC games it says Server Error in '/' Application then run time error below it then load of crap. Tried on xbox one, pc and phone on different internet connections to buy...
  10. Wont let me play mw3 cant download my 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play mw3 cant download my 360 profile: everytime i try to play mw3 multiplayer it brings up the xbox 360 menu to download my profile but says i cant becuase im not connected to xbox live 8be1b874-7153-4f3d-9c3f-29f4d11deefd