can't download Xbox bêta

Discus and support can't download Xbox bêta in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i wanted to try out the new subscription thing for pcgames, so i took the xbox ultimate pass (which says it also supports the pc), but i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GuillaumeBoneta, Jun 12, 2019.

1. can't download Xbox bêta

Hi, i wanted to try out the new subscription thing for pcgames, so i took the xbox ultimate pass (which says it also supports the pc), but i can't install "Xbox Bêta" which says is required for playing.

here is what i'm talking about https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

Here is the error with the .exe
    can't download Xbox bêta [​IMG]

Here is the error with the microsoft store
    can't download Xbox bêta [​IMG]

I checked multiples troubleshooting xbox guides, removed my dns, checked if all services related to this is working correctly, checked my firewall/antivirus, checked my nat, resetting microsoft store, updated all my drivers and windows, pretty much everything...

I also tried to download the game directly via microsoft store, ignoring the 'xbox beta' requirements but i get the same error...

Called microsoft but they weren't even aware of those new releases so... i don't care about the dollar i may have just lost, just wanted to try out can't download Xbox bêta :(

Why is it always complicated with this store...

:)

GuillaumeBoneta, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

can't download Xbox bêta

1. can't download Xbox bêta - Similar Threads - can't download bêta

2. Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App: With every game i want to download i'm getting the same error message 0x8007177e. Is there a way to fix it? Or do i have to cancel my sub and be done with this bs? submitted by /u/FreakZone...
  3. Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk: Hello all, I have a new Xbox One S and I can't load any Xbox 360 disk. I have an Assassins Creed Black Flag disk which states in the box that it is Xbox One compatible, but when I insert the disk...
  4. Can't Download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new Computer: I recently got a new computer, and I am trying to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. But, I can't download it. It says I have to purchase it again. I redeemed it a long time ago when Mojang...
  5. Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded: Hello I Had Forza Horizon on my Xbox 360 a while ago. It was on a flash drive because I didn't have enough space on my internal drive. That flash drive got corrupt and I lost Forza Horizon. I...
  6. Getting this code through the installation and I can't Download anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting this code through the installation and I can't Download anything: Every time I'm trying to download a game it stop and show this error code 0x8024001e what can I do? 5015407b-cf9d-4970-9635-2af7909a61d2
  7. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  8. Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass: Hey guys!! I just got the Ultimate GamePass and I am trying to download Halo Master Chief Collection but it wont let me. It keep redirecting me to re-purchase the game pass as if I dont have...
  9. I can't download Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Dear Community, I have a problem about Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass on PC, like I said on the title. I got Game Pass when it was $1. Me and my friends played Sea of Thieves, now we want to play...
  10. I can't download the installer for game pass PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download the installer for game pass PC.: Every time I open the installer from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games This message appears. I've looked over the known issues and I've rechecked my updates several times and...