Can't enable cross play on Rocket league with child account

Discus and support Can't enable cross play on Rocket league with child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've changed my child's Xbox account to enable cross-play using "Manage family accounts" settings but attempting to enable cross-play within Rocket... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rycharde, Feb 23, 2021.

1. rycharde
    rycharde Guest

I've changed my child's Xbox account to enable cross-play using "Manage family accounts" settings but attempting to enable cross-play within Rocket League results in a message complaining that the settings are wrong. I've tried signing the child account out and signing in again, quitting and restarting Rocket League and even given him Adult privacy settings to see if that was hindering it. Nothing I have tried works. Cross-play on my account (which has the Xbox live subscription) works fine.

Help!

:)

rycharde, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Geth Win User

play with steam

If the game is cross play like PUBG or Rocket league, yes you can.
  3. Boda Zen Win User

Cross system online gaming??

It is possible to play Rocket League cross platform between Xbox one and Steam on PC.
  4. Goth Vampirella Win User
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Cross-Platform can't be enabled on Child account

Hiya Ems,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

I do apologize for the miscommunication, but the most recent update was for "Keyboard and mouse, Cortana and Alexa. (More information on the recent update:

November 2018 Xbox Update Rolling Out Today
    )

There will soon be a new update available that will enable the "Cross-platform" options, but as of right now it is unavailable.

The steps posted above by "XBF Erick C " will be the steps to take, so please keep an eye out for the next console update and check out those settings soon after.

Hope this helps!!

ヽ(●´∀`●)ノ
  6. Atherza Win User

Cross-Platform can't be enabled on Child account

Have you checked for any updates?
Thema:

1. Can't enable cross play on Rocket league with child account - Similar Threads - Can't enable cross

2. Can't enable DTS:X with Denon soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Can't enable DTS:X with Denon soundbar: I've got the Denon DHT-216 hooked up directly to my Series X. I can't enable DTS:X on the Xbox app though. When I try to choose it in the audio settings, it says my device doesn't support it, yet...
  3. Why can't I enable cloud storage on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I enable cloud storage on my Xbox 360?: So I managed to get Xbox Live Gold, but every time I try to enable cloud storage on the 360 it says it's unavailable. I've tried looking up how to get this to work, but I keep seeing the same...
  4. Can't enable Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't enable Minecraft Multiplayer: So I bought Minecraft today from Mojang.com (Java edition) and umm actually when I got to the site, there was a notice saying that "Beginning December 1, 2020, you will need a Microsoft account to...
  5. Can't enable Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Xbox game bar: Hello everybody, I have the same issue as the person in this thread. Unfortunately, the advises given there didn't help me and I still can't enable Xbox game bar. Do you have by any chance any...
  6. Game bar can't be enabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar can't be enabled: Hi, My problem is that the "record game clips screenshots and broadcast using game bar" won't stay on: everytime i turn it on and restart the settings app, it's off. I tried a lot of things, like...
  7. Can't enable Xbox Game Bar.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Xbox Game Bar.: Every time I enable Xbox Game Bar from settings, it disables by itself. I tried everything in...
  8. You can't use a dolby Atmos enabled sound bar while also having a headset base station BUG.

in XboX Insiders
    You can't use a dolby Atmos enabled sound bar while also having a headset base station BUG.: [IMG] submitted by /u/weed0monkey [link] [comments]
  9. My upload speed at home is 8.5 Mbps. So I can't enable console streaming. Is 500Kbps really...

in XboX Insiders
    My upload speed at home is 8.5 Mbps. So I can't enable console streaming. Is 500Kbps really...: Maybe they should let us enable the checkbox at our own risk. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  10. Cross-Platform can't be enabled on Child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross-Platform can't be enabled on Child account: So, with an exited child trying to use his keyboard with FortNite, he is disappointed. For some reason Fortnite requires "Cross-Platform" play enabled on his xbox live account. Everything I've...