: Can't erase previous network data on 512G Xbox One S

Discus and support : Can't erase previous network data on 512G Xbox One S in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Can't erase previous network data on 512G Xbox One S I recently moved my Wireless router closer to my Xbox One and 360 so one ca use the Wireless N... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TripleTopper321, Mar 17, 2020.

1. : Can't erase previous network data on 512G Xbox One S

I recently moved my Wireless router closer to my Xbox One and 360 so one ca use the Wireless N network, ad the other the Wireless G network, because I get conflicts between the 2 Xboxes sharing the same ports.

When I bridged my main gateway two another router via ethernet cords, and told that second router to broadcast wifi, weird things were happening

There were numbers appearing as

original gateway. x.x.254.254

New wi fi center x.x.1.1

Sometimes it seems the wi fi keeps changing its IP,

Usually the solution for the apple was erasing stored Network settings and manually reentering network information and selecting DHCP with manual address.

I can't see to do that o the One, it's either complete random DHCP OR Static IP, not DHCP with fixed address start.

Recently I got an issue where I first couldn't hook up to the original gateway except via direct connection, with the 254.254. but was able to hook up to 1.1 on Macintlosh.

Now the orignaial gateway is visible via wifi, but the Wi Fi is completely invisible.

I looked up the MAC number , because I heard Mac Numbers are individual network IDs that are unchangeable. Well I saw the last 4 digits, and nowhere on the chain of connected devices does my Wi Fi router appear.

If I can get my Xbox One t forget my settings, I can try the usual way, but an Xbox Tech thought I was effected by the Wuhan Camp-in. So they told me to factory reset the system.

Crazy enough, I have to load an update overnight, but out STILL remembers he Wi Fi networks it visited, and I'm on the initial setup screen. I have the cure as a drink, but someone stitched my mouth up. I need help cutting the stitches of the network.

I've been waiting for an Xbox call back for over 3 hours when they said 90 minutes, and I'm still waiting.

:)

TripleTopper321, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

1. : Can't erase previous network data on 512G Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Can't erase previous

2. I can't apply for a review of my account getting suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't apply for a review of my account getting suspended: So my account has got a 24 hour review after I swore at a guy for team killing me in Rainbow Six Siege and I can't apply for a review. The button is there but there I can't actually press it, Is...
  3. I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1: Hello, I purchased xbox live Gold today, unfortunately when I attempt to play any xbox 360 game it said "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live". I have deleted and readded the...
  4. I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING!!!: I can't buy anything on my Xbox and its so annoying. I bought my Xbox from Pakistan but every time I enter my credit card or debit card as billing option it doesn't support billing address of...
  5. Can't buy game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game: I am trying to buy Modern Warfare 2 in XBOX oneS When I press continue -after see price- it throws me to an other store (GR) and says I don't have any payment methods on file. I have both in UK...
  6. Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.: I recently bought the G Pro X and cannot use the headset in game bar. All of my outputs are correct, and it even says my friends are talking but i cannot hear them. Any help?...
  7. Can't buy anything from the Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything from the Store: When I try to Buy something from the Store it says that I should try later but it doesn't work. I already restarted the Xbox completely but it still won't work. Thanks in advance and I hope you...
  8. Gamer pic ban but after the ban is over I still can't change it.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer pic ban but after the ban is over I still can't change it.: This is the first ban on the account and it was only supposed to be for one day, but I still can't change it even after it was over. 8d2ddc79-99ea-40bf-b3f5-04711cfde8ab
  9. Tekken 6 for xbox 360 can't download and install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken 6 for xbox 360 can't download and install: I have bought this game online but it always stops the download at around 80% and restarts. I've cleared the cache, tried to restart the download a few times but it doesn't work. I have plenty of...
  10. Sending xbox one s console for warranty, can't erase data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending xbox one s console for warranty, can't erase data: I need to send in my Xbox One s in for warranty as it completely stopped working, but I have no way to erase the data on it before I send it. If i push the xbox button, it lights up but nothing...