Cant even play because I cant sign in

Discus and support Cant even play because I cant sign in in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cant even play because I cant sign in Such a large multi-billion dollar company and it has not backup plan when their primary servers go down. Maybe... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by taylormihalko, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Cant even play because I cant sign in

Such a large multi-billion dollar company and it has not backup plan when their primary servers go down. Maybe hurricane Dorian knocked out their servers?

:)

taylormihalko, Sep 9, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox live core services are having issue right now and people are working to fix them.

Xbox Live Status

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Xbox Live Core Services

[​IMG]
      9/6/2019,
      12:12:08 PM

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

Affected services:
      • Signing into Xbox Live

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.
  3. Zeppelin1959 Win User

Such a large multi-billion dollar company and it has not backup plan when their primary servers go down. Maybe hurricane Dorian knocked out their servers?
  4. JustinHall4 Win User

Yup, we want money, how can you justify this Microsoft and Xbox????
  5. bowski477 Win User

Some games do allow you to play while in offline mode.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Choose Network.
    4. Select Network settings > Go offline.
  6. Ltigger1984 Win User

Sign in error 0x8007000E

No...I cant sign in did all that. I dont get the error trying to download because I cant even sign in.
Thema:

1. Cant even play because I cant sign in - Similar Threads - Cant play cant

2. I cant play online with my child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play online with my child account: I tried to play online with my child and it wouldn't let me I checked the privacy settings and all of them were allowing me to play online I resubmitted with no luck what can I do to fix this...
  3. cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox: so i dont have internt that often so i have my xbox as my home xbox. but it wont let me play my games offline. owned gamepass or ea. yes i own all of these, yes its my home xbox, yes i connect at...
  4. Cant play some games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play some games online: Hi we having trouble with going online with some games here at home but when we go to friends place those same games will work online? We have wireless unlimited internet same as friends so unsure...
  5. i got jurasic park grom gold but my subscription went off and now i cant play dont i own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got jurasic park grom gold but my subscription went off and now i cant play dont i own...: i got jurasic park grom gold but my subscription went off and now i cant play dont i own the game when i get from gold? therefore i shouldn't need any subscription...
  6. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  7. People cant hear me but I can hear them when playing fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    People cant hear me but I can hear them when playing fortnite: I've contacted Microsoft 4 times tried numerous times to fix my turtle beach headset on my xbox one console. Nothing seems to work permanently. It will work for the time being after I've followed...
  8. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03
  9. Can the wifi block games or no? I cant play my disc games

in XboX Insiders
    Can the wifi block games or no? I cant play my disc games: So apparently I think my wifi is blocking the disc or whatever because its not loading disc games on my xbox one. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  10. Play on minecraft PC cant connect to xbox worlds anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Play on minecraft PC cant connect to xbox worlds anymore.: So I play Minecraft bedrock edition on PC but I also have it on Xbox. One day while I was playing my internet glitched out and I had to restart it, ever since then I cannot connect to my friends...