: cant even play?

Discus and support : cant even play? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : cant even play? As the above have stated I have also not seen a service alert. Here is detailed instructions on how to Power Cycle your Xbox's.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by julmarino, Feb 13, 2020.

1. julmarino
    julmarino Guest

As the above have stated I have also not seen a service alert. Here is detailed instructions on how to

Power Cycle
    your Xbox's.

Hope this helps!

:)

julmarino, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Mythic Sandman Win User

cant even play?

3. JFate777 Win User

As the above have stated I have also not seen a service alert. Here is detailed instructions on how to

Power Cycle
    your Xbox's.

Hope this helps!
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

cant even play?

Havent seen any service alerts either but myself and a large group of friends have also been having those issues this evening. So I suspect it is to do with live service and will be sorted shortly.
  5. KousKira Win User

cant even get online

To start, go to command prompt if you are using a Windows Computer,

After that Open up "Command Prompt"

Type in "IPCONFIG"

Go to where it says Gateway Address and type that into your browser

A page should pop up and ask you to log in "Username and Password"

If you didn't set up the router ask the person who did.

Once that is complete make sure the ports on this site
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live
    are open.

If you have more issues please post here.
  6. Misses Joust Win User

cant even connect to pc

G'day Robbi! Don't feel stupid, you came to the right place to get that connection sorted out. ^_^

It sounds like you're using your laptop in place of a router, yeah? If so, that can be done either through a Bridged Connection or Internet Connection Sharing.

Check out the steps here
    to see which one best suits you, and how to set it up.

If you've seen that page already, or if it doesn't work for you, then please let us know what steps you've tried there and what the result is. =)
Thema:

1. : cant even play? - Similar Threads - cant play

2. Cant play any movies 0xc101ab66

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play any movies 0xc101ab66: Hi, I have an Xbox One and am experiencing 0xc101ab66 error. I've read and followed all the previous posts, answers and solutions regarding this erro but still cant seem to resolve. Can anyone...
  3. 3 Xbox same house, cant play together

in XboX Networking Hardware
    3 Xbox same house, cant play together: 3 Xbox same house, cant play together How many clients can be connected at the same time on your router ?, Since they have a maximum and in turn each console uses a certain amount of internet so...
  4. I cant play Online with my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play Online with my friend: Hi, i have an issue with Minecraft Crossplatforming. I finally got Minecraft For Windows 10 and was happy that i could play on my friend on PS4. Hoever, i cant join him and he cant join me. I...
  5. I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Iguanalifekiller [link] [comments]
  6. You cant play cause of your Xbox online safety and privacy settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cant play cause of your Xbox online safety and privacy settings.: Hello, I recently purchased the game pass to play Sea of Thieves. However I can't play the game because I need to change my ''Xbox online and privacy settings.'' But I can't access these settings....
  7. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  8. I cant play online with my child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play online with my child account: I tried to play online with my child and it wouldn't let me I checked the privacy settings and all of them were allowing me to play online I resubmitted with no luck what can I do to fix this...
  9. cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox: so i dont have internt that often so i have my xbox as my home xbox. but it wont let me play my games offline. owned gamepass or ea. yes i own all of these, yes its my home xbox, yes i connect at...
  10. Cant play some games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play some games online: Hi we having trouble with going online with some games here at home but when we go to friends place those same games will work online? We have wireless unlimited internet same as friends so unsure...