can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...

Discus and support can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't work, poxy xbox problem after problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by guy100(2), Aug 27, 2019.

1. guy100(2)
    guy100(2) Guest

can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...

can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't work, poxy xbox problem after problem

:)

guy100(2), Aug 27, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't work, poxy xbox problem after problem

Try to
    Factory Reset
    your console. Note: Choose "Keep all games and apps" to not lose any installations.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Or try power cycle console described on the bottom of the page.
  4. Reido Tsumetai Win User

Forgot email

There are a couple of options that will allow you to still be able to get that password reset for your gamertag. If you go to account.live.com and click on Can't access your account. Enter the account email and caption and then click next that will take
    you to the password reset options. Click on the blue link that says I can't Use any of these options. That will have you provide an alternate email and fill out a questionnaire. The process usually takes between 20 minutes to 2 hours to get a response.

If that doesn't work to reset the password. The next step is to phone or chat into xbox support and they can escalate your account up for a password reset from the account team. They will need the password request number from that form you filled out and
    the console id from your xbox. That can be found on the 360 by going to settings, system, console settings, system info. Second number at the top of the screen will be the console id.
  5. StockDoubloon99 Win User

Xbox one - wrong location

The movies do show up, they did before i migrated the xbox live account to thailand (it was US previously) and they do now after migrating it to Thailand, the Xbox itself is set to the US.

No matter how I switch it around, it won't work:

US account - US settings in console -> doesn't work - you can't stream outside the country that your xbox live account is set to.

Thailand account - US settings in console -> doesn't work, your xbox live location settings do not match the console settings - can't change console location settings, no thailand in the location settings selectable.
  6. peyote-0F600F12-471D Win User

disconnect wireless to install game, now I can't reconnect to wifi

You didn't read the first sentence of my post. Please read message other than subject heading. Disconnecting worked, but now I can't reconnect. There's a bug where the virtual keyboard doesn't appear. I can't reconnect to wifi if I can't type password.
Thema:

1. can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't... - Similar Threads - can't fill password

2. Xbox has trouble installing certain games & Xbox can't leave Insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox has trouble installing certain games & Xbox can't leave Insider program: The post is split up into two parts, PART A is for the issues around installing certain games. PART B is for trying to leave the preview program. PART A. Hello, I'm having issues with...
  3. Entered modded lobby. Can't join games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entered modded lobby. Can't join games now: I was on modern warefare 2 on Xbox 360 and I got locked in a modded SnD lobby. I kept trying to leave and eventually they 10th prestiged me randomly. Now every time I create a class or try and...
  4. "Teredo is unable to qualify", "server connectivty is blocked", can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    "Teredo is unable to qualify", "server connectivty is blocked", can't play multiplayer games: Alright, so I've been trying to get into my friend's java Minecraft server, but the same error pops up every time: "Failed to connect to server...
  5. I can't play Minecraft realms on my Android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't play Minecraft realms on my Android phone: I can't play minecraft realms on an Android phone as it says that I have a childs acount but my account is an adult one. Thank you in advance 14a4377d-cca6-4b1f-9991-c0286c0a43e9
  6. My friends can't join my minecraft pe world

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friends can't join my minecraft pe world: My nintendo switch friends can't join my minecraft pe World. But i can join their worlds fe984533-d38e-4c3f-a2cc-6880fbcba94e
  7. Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...: Al querer pagar con el saldo de la cuenta de xbox me la niega y debo comprobar la cuenta [Translation-When I want to pay with the balance of the xbox account I deny it and I must check the...
  8. I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support.: I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support. I need help from XBoxLIve support. I am logged in. When I open the "contact" form, choosing chat or call, the first...
  9. Can't fill up replace controller form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't fill up replace controller form: I am trying to replace my xbox one controller. I enter my product ID and click next and get an error saying my email and phone are invalid. Strange. Can't proceed....
  10. Dark colours, that fill nearly the whole screen, turn black, can't see anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark colours, that fill nearly the whole screen, turn black, can't see anything.: Hello guys, i've got a problem regarding the video of my Xbox360 console. I bought the console second-hand, because i'm a pc gamer, but i had the desire to play some xbox360 exclusive titles, so...