Can't find a way to open my NAT

Discus and support Can't find a way to open my NAT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new Genexis HRG1000 and I can't seem to find a way to open my NAT on it, the name of the router isn't on the Xbox configuration page so I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarthGhostFace, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Can't find a way to open my NAT

I have a new Genexis HRG1000 and I can't seem to find a way to open my NAT on it, the name of the router isn't on the Xbox configuration page so I'm not sure what to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DarthGhostFace, Mar 8, 2015
  2. Killer Instinct: Can't Find Any Ranked Matches

same problem, can't find any ranked or exibition match, my NAT is open

TatoSkywalker, Mar 8, 2015
  3. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    Forza 5 multiplayer not working

Can't create private or join a game keep getting can't find server my nat is open and other multiplayer games work fine just can't connect with this

twaig1690, Mar 8, 2015
  4. Can't find a way to open my NAT

Is the Genexis HRG1000 the only router in your setup, or do you also have a modem/gateway attached to it ?

If you have a gateway/modem attached to it aswell you'll need to portforward on that device and put your Xbox IP in DMZ mode on your Genexis router. This is required because a lot of routers don't support double NAT.

To open ports on the Genexis HRG1000 you will first need a static IP on your Xbox One.

After you have done that you made sure that your Xbox keeps that IP and that the DHCP (something which automatically assigns an available IP to your device) does not change it.

Then log into your router and click on the Network tab and select
    Port Forward. There you can click Add new role, enter your Xbox IP and the port ranges or you can make a new role for every port associated with that IP, whichever you feel most comfortable with.

(if you have UPnP enabled you might need to disable it as it can give issues on some routers)

Now Powercycle your Xbox One and you should be set

FearedNightmare, Mar 9, 2015
Thema:

Can't find a way to open my NAT

1. Can't find a way to open my NAT - Similar Threads - Can't find open

2. My One can't find a saving...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My One can't find a saving...: In the last few days I have been playing Lost Odyssey. Every time, to get started, I selected the cloud storage device. Today when I went to select it, the game announced that there is no saved...
  3. Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.: I had a lot of games on my Xbox one and I just got back to using Xbox and half of my games where gone when I didn't even uninstall them. I can't find my games I own personally on my owned games on...
  4. Can't Find Person on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Find Person on Xbox: I was trying to link up with one of my friends from school to play FH4. But when i looked their gamertag it didn't show up. I also tried looking for their gamertag in multiple other games but it...
  5. I CAN'T FIND THE XBOX ONE FILE EXPLORER

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CAN'T FIND THE XBOX ONE FILE EXPLORER: HELLO! A LONG TIME AGO I WAS NOT USING MY XBOX ONE, BUT WITH THIS QUARANTINE I HAVE DECIDED TO USE IT FOR A TIME. I JUST HAVE A PROBLEM..I CAN'T FIND THE XBOX ONE FILE EXPLORER, COULD YOU HELP ME?...
  6. I can't find a game I bought a few years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a game I bought a few years ago: So I bought assassin's creed - the first game - a few years ago and I bought Assassin's creed rogue remastered on the 14 November 2018. I cannot find them on ready to install. I definitely bought...
  7. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  8. NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people": I've spent about 6 hours trying to solve this, and was on the phone with Microsoft Support and my ISP Support. No one has been able to help yet. My NAT is open, and my Network Settings on Xbox...
  9. An open NAT, ports forwarded, firewall nice and friendly - still can't find opponents

in XBoX on Consoles
    An open NAT, ports forwarded, firewall nice and friendly - still can't find opponents: Hi, all Well, the subject says it all. I've been trying to play FIFA14 online and am having real difficulties finding any opponents. The only joy I've had so far is by going in via the online 1v1...
  10. Open NAT with over 20mbps and can't find a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open NAT with over 20mbps and can't find a game.: I just bought this console yesterday and all I've had are problems with connectivity. I just did the multiplier test again (probably did it over 20 times now) and here are statistics: Download...