cant find an installed game

Discus and support cant find an installed game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an installed game on my PC, I logged into the xbox app in another windows account, but I can't find the installed game there, the system prompts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RomanGU, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:32 AM.

1. RomanGU
    RomanGU Guest

I have an installed game on my PC, I logged into the xbox app in another windows account, but I can't find the installed game there, the system prompts me to download it again, how to find the game I installed. I have a weak Internet, I will download this
    game for about a week, please help

:)

2. jakeygamer Win User

Cant reinstall a game i purchased a few years ago

i took a good look into the order history and cant seem to find it....when i bought the console which i believe was refurbished (can't confirm 100%) it was in the install now, then the first game i bought was saints row 3 which i also cant find in the
    order history but i can re install that game.
  3. nana yawboachie-darq Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Warthog gone

It has something to do with pre-installing the game, redeeming the code, then installing the demo. I haven't deleted the demo and still cant seem to find it in ready to install, manage game for fh3 demo or the actual game. Code was lost in transition.
  4. Wingqvist1950 Win User

Preorderd game

I cant find it on ready to install and i dont find it om the microsoft store it is the problem
  5. DominumStige Win User

Forza Horizon 3 not showing in my library

Hi!

Be sure you use the correct account used to redeem the game. Open Microsoft Store and search the game to install it.

If you can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store, you can follow these
    instructions
  6. dannyhdz Win User

Cod modern warfare

Hey elizabeth..

did the game work after uninstall and install.. ive been having same issue cant seem to find the fix.
Thema:

1. cant find an installed game - Similar Threads - cant find installed

2. I cant find Fortnite on my x box one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Fortnite on my x box one.: I cant find Fortnite on my x box one. a9f81478-e4b1-4ac4-a9dc-6d430d166d97
  3. cant find fortnite on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find fortnite on xbox one: Why can't I find Fortnite on my x box one? 775abea7-7168-4d79-8fcb-60949e3fe4ee
  4. cant find my game in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find my game in my library: I redeemed a code of Forza horizon 4 for along time on this account I opened the Microsoft store and I couldn't find it and it says buy the game when I opened the Xbox console companion I can find...
  5. I cant find the full game only the early access version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find the full game only the early access version: Hey there! I have been playing fifa 21 since the day it came out, but yesterday i couldnt get in, it said that i have no more miniutes left to play on the early access, but the thing is that i...
  6. cant find my game after re-installing windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find my game after re-installing windows 10: I redeemed a code for Forza horizon 4 a while ago but after re-installing windows 10 I cant find it in my library anymore. is it just gone now? 5c5a16bd-d30d-4e06-bb9e-d912114c0a35
  7. Xbox beta cant find installed games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta cant find installed games: Hello, i have my OS and my installed games in 2 separate hard drives because space, and recently i have reinstalled w10, but now xbox beta cant find my games that i previously installed in my...
  8. I uninstalled fortnite and now i cant find it in the store or in the ready to install section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled fortnite and now i cant find it in the store or in the ready to install section: Hello guys! I need help iam acutally afarid about this issue i came across yesterday. i was launching fortnite and i wont sign me in so i uninstall the game to reinstall it but after i uninstall...
  9. CANT FIND MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT FIND MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALL: Hi, I purchased the Minecraft windows 10 edition on a new PC and I am currently having trouble opening the app. The app has failed to install and I am now being requested to re-purchase from the...
  10. I purchased a game on xbox.com for my xbox one and i cant find it in the ready to install! Any ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game on xbox.com for my xbox one and i cant find it in the ready to install! Any ...: I purchased a game here at Xbox Games Store for my xbox one and i cant find it in the ready to install! Any suggestions? The game I bought was cod 2(I mentioned this because I was wondering if it...