Can't find anything except In-Game DLC content to buy with my Microsoft Credit

Discus and support Can't find anything except In-Game DLC content to buy with my Microsoft Credit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I bought and redeemed a $25 Xbox Gift Card to put credit on my Xbox 360 account, I had no problems and the money appeared in my account. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by grenademan42, Nov 28, 2016.

1. grenademan42
    grenademan42 Guest

When I bought and redeemed a $25 Xbox Gift Card to put credit on my Xbox 360 account, I had no problems and the money appeared in my account. The problem is that I can't use it to buy anything. I want to buy games, or accessories, or Xbox Live Memberships,
    or anything at all, but I can't. The only thing I can use it on, it seems, is Downloadable Content for Games, and I don't really want that. I realize that you can't use it to buy Xbox Live Gold Memberships, which is stupid on its own, but what about anything
    else, or did I just flush $25 down the toilet? On the card itself, it says that you can use it to buy games, but that seems to be a lie. Any help would be nice, as well as a disclaimer on the cards saying "These cards are completely worthless and are a waste
    of money." Last request is optional. Thank you.

:)

grenademan42, Nov 28, 2016
  2. AntonzzH
    AntonzzH Guest
    Microsoft Store Problem

Hey! So I'm on Xbox one X and I'm having issues with buying games. So I can't buy anything from the Microsoft store with my credit card, but my dad's card works fine. I Have updated my card information many times. And when trying to buy a game Xbox
    says "Can't process payment". Also I can buy Forza Horizon 4 dlc cars from the ingame marketplace with my card but not from Microsoft store?

AntonzzH, Nov 28, 2016
  3. reyesss515
    reyesss515 Guest
    Can't remove credit card from my account.

Everytime i want to buy a dlc or game it tells me that there is a problem with my credit card, but my credit card doesnt even work. What do i do? I can't buy anything from games to doc. Please help me.

reyesss515, Nov 28, 2016
  4. Can't find anything except In-Game DLC content to buy with my Microsoft Credit

Hey there grenademan42,

What happens when you try to buy the content? You should be able to without any issues, though if you're looking to purchase an Xbox 360 Backward Compatible game with currency you'd need to do this on an Xbox 360 console. Is that what you're looking to do?

Mister Mascot, Nov 29, 2016
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there grenademan42,

What happens when you try to buy the content? You should be able to without any issues, though if you're looking to purchase an Xbox 360 Backward Compatible game with currency you'd need to do this on an Xbox 360 console. Is that what you're looking to do?
  6. reyesss515 Win User

Can't remove credit card from my account.

Everytime i want to buy a dlc or game it tells me that there is a problem with my credit card, but my credit card doesnt even work. What do i do? I can't buy anything from games to doc. Please help me.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't use the balance on my account.

If you're trying to buy content from xbox.com, that is why you can't, as the site hasn't been updated yet to use your Microsoft account credit. To buy content using your credit you should use the console instead.
  8. AshleyBazSivorn Win User

Games Not Installing

Hi mate. There's no available update and I've done the power cycle several times with no luck. FYI I'm able to install any DLC for these games it's just the main game I can't install. My internet connection is good at 30mbps however my ISP advised that Microsoft
    have been moving content to their new content delivery server but they don't have any further details. If you find anything on this let me know.
  9. SmellsLikeDeeno Win User

Can't Authorize Payment

Hey, I´ve got the same problem. There has never been a problem with purchasing DLC content and microsoft points with my credit card but now (for three days now) it only says "Can't authorize the selected payment option..."
Thema:

1. Can't find anything except In-Game DLC content to buy with my Microsoft Credit - Similar Threads - Can't find anything

2. Can't find the option to "buy as gift"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the option to "buy as gift": I've already tried to find this product on the new Microsoft Store, but it's unavailable. [img] 8ee9ce4f-eace-4446-8856-eddab438017d
  3. Can't find my game captures on Xbox one profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my game captures on Xbox one profile: I have a sinking feeling this might be a shot in the dark but I have to try because this has really been upsetting me. My Xbox One died over a year ago and I had given up on trying to fix it (it...
  4. Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.): Hello, I've bought Call of Duty Ghosts from a website and the key provided does not work. Can you please help? Thanks, Miguel 613c1d81-6f65-4208-b5f3-a2b324cdce3e
  5. I can't find my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my friend: My problem is that I want to play with a friend but when I look for it in (add friend) it does not appear, but another that is not appears [Moderator Edit: Moved from Microsoft Teams \...
  6. Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out

in XBoX on Windows
    Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out: Hi all, I cannot find my friend to play Minecraft with her. I've tried searching her gamertag and email address on Minecraft, and searching for these on my xbox account in the browser - nothing...
  7. Have this error code but can't seem to find anything about it online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have this error code but can't seem to find anything about it online?: [img] Need help as nothing about this error code? 8372eb9a-9be4-43b2-8f5c-f9459df30513
  8. can't find anything to help with 0x80070002

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't find anything to help with 0x80070002: so been trying to get ob my xbox one s for the last couple of days. i keep getting error code 0x80070002 as soon as the dash is loading it. it signs me in then just goes to a black screen. can't...
  9. Can't find anything on the Store...Where is the content for my country?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find anything on the Store...Where is the content for my country?: Hello...I live in Honduras, and I have been trying to buy some games (Life is strange, Outlast, Mortal Kombat ) but I can't find them, I recently bought gears of war 4 and had no problems, I don't...
  10. I can't find game after cancelling installation and I don't see anything that says ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find game after cancelling installation and I don't see anything that says ...: I canceled the installation of Gears of War: UE after it was stuck at 12%. Now I can't find it. Everyone I asks says to go to Games and Apps and look for it under "Ready to Install" but I don't...