Can't find certain game in LFG widget?

Discus and support Can't find certain game in LFG widget? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have games such as SMITE and Paladins on my PC, however, they are not on the list of games in the LFG widget? How do I go about fixing this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MatthewJenkins9, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Can't find certain game in LFG widget?

Hi,

I have games such as SMITE and Paladins on my PC, however, they are not on the list of games in the LFG widget? How do I go about fixing this?

Thank-you in advance!

:)

MatthewJenkins9, Nov 22, 2020
  2. AmberC0215 Win User

Tips for getting into open world games?

Grind and explore, exploring is your best bet to learning an open world. You can post some LFGs and find people who also play that open world game as well and see if they have any experience in certain games.
  3. AmberC0215 Win User

Wwe2k20

I just recently got rid of the game. Maybe check out the LFG feature on your Xbox. You can easily post an LFG on there and find a lot of new friends.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Friends

You can always use the LFG feature to find gamers with the same genre of games.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

new meeting method

The best thing to do is join a club and use the looking for group (LFG) to find people to game with.
  6. Ellarianora Win User

GTA V

Use the LFG (Looking For Group) feature to find gamers who are also looking for the same games as you.
Thema:

Can't find certain game in LFG widget?

1. Can't find certain game in LFG widget? - Similar Threads - Can't find certain

2. Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order: I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I wouldn't get it until end of December so I was...
  3. Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...: I got an XBox Series S and it was working great for one week. After one week, I woke up in the morning and went to turn on my XBox and it showed me the "Something Went Wrong" screen with an E100...
  4. Android App Can't find Series X

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android App Can't find Series X: Hi All, I've gone through the process of setting up my SX through my phone and everything worked fine but now on the app it can't see the SX it can only see my X1 and when go through the options...
  5. I can't find my friends recorded clips anymore and need help.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find my friends recorded clips anymore and need help.: It used to be easy to see your friends clips but now I'm having a hard time finding them. Is the only way to see clips now is through their activity feed? submitted by /u/nicklegit50 [link]...
  6. Can't find the LFG section in new app update.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find the LFG section in new app update.: I swear I looked and tried everything but I can't seem to find this option. Update was a week or 2 back. New ui in my app, but just no LFG section. I'm stumped and I could be blind. Any help is...
  7. Can't find right power supply replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find right power supply replacement: I need a replacement power supply for my Xbox One. I bought it about 6 months ago, but the MFR date is 1/19/19. I bought a power supply on Amazon that's supposed to be compatible, but the DC cable...
  8. I can't find my bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my bo3: I had a download version of bo3, then I deleted it and now it's gone and I can't find it anywhere a6c34483-76d3-4ccc-9251-d6a2e930082a
  9. Can't find "Game Pass" icon in my PC app.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't find "Game Pass" icon in my PC app.: I bought Game Pass Ultimate to get Discord nitro perk, but there's no Game Pass icon in my PC app so i can't use that perk [img] ee100d87-3c6f-43b5-b072-74566bd53b44
  10. Looking for a certain forum but can't find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a certain forum but can't find it.: Where exactly is the support forum for ecommerce issues? 3a097a7e-39b0-4d00-9631-26274bdcc12a