Can't find Compatibility Options

Discus and support Can't find Compatibility Options in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Far Cry 4 installed on my Xbox Series X. I want to try the new fps update for it. When I go to manage the game, I see the options: "See in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScotMartin, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:32 AM.

1. ScotMartin
    ScotMartin Guest

I have Far Cry 4 installed on my Xbox Series X. I want to try the new fps update for it. When I go to manage the game, I see the options:

"See in Microsoft Store"

"Uninstall All"

And then nothing below that. Screenshots I've seen about the new feature show a "Compatibility Options" button on this screen.

I have gone to the system settings and confirmed my system has been updated as of today and I rebooted it.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

-Scot

:)

2. {Parity} Win User

Earforce Z11 PC Headset with Xbox One?

I can't find anything that says these will be compatible with the XBOX One.
  3. Smwutches Win User

IL-2 Birds of Prey on XBox One

That game is not currently backwards compatible so it can't be played on the One. You can find a list of backwards compatible games here
  4. Smwutches Win User

Totaled/Crashed/Crash (Xbox) on Xbox 360 or Xbox One

No. It's not compatible for either.

This is the official list for One backwards compatibility - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

I can't find the official page for the 360 at the moment, but this one is accurate - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360
  5. Virtual Thug192 Win User

xbox one dvr not recording

I can't find options in the menu
  6. Photonimus Win User

Why is games on demand so expensive when using microsoft points system on the same hard drive?

Yeah, can't find the points option.
Thema:

1. Can't find Compatibility Options - Similar Threads - Can't find Compatibility

2. why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?: I bought Minecraft in www.minecraft.net, but I can't multilayer, I try to find my privacy settings. but I can't find my my Microsoft privacy settings. how can I find that??...
  3. I can't find the Betsheda Game in the Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find the Betsheda Game in the Xbox Game Pass for PC: I have updated my system but I'm not able to find the Betsheda Games (Doom, Dishonored....) in the PC App. Even trying to find them in the searcher they don't appear. When I try to find them into...
  4. I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...: Hello, I need help: I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to send roof-of-purchase [img] 97aa4432-0af3-4a34-ae76-aac78ea7b542
  5. Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App: As the title says: I am subscribed to the Xbox Pass and can launch Grounded I have 2 versions of the Xbox Insider App Neither version of the app, lists Grounded Public Test I've been following...
  6. I can't find a lobby in COD MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a lobby in COD MW3: I have an open NAT and xbox live gold... 08296b62-a63a-4477-907b-6dc8fc358563
  7. Can't find purchase from Microsoft Store on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find purchase from Microsoft Store on my Xbox: I purchased a DLC pack for Cities: Skylines on my PC via the Microsoft Store. I was able to install it on my pc, my wife was able to install it on her PC because we are in the same family group....
  8. Can't find firebase Z in Call of duty Black ops Cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find firebase Z in Call of duty Black ops Cold war: I can't find firebase Z in call of duty black ops cold war. Please help. 3516dd28-088f-437f-9729-12604f3f3afe
  9. Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install: Hello, I purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for my son, he has an Xbox One Digital Edition and is unable to install the game through CD. I redeemed the CD KEY and it said the game will be...
  10. I can't find my code to install from backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my code to install from backwards compatibility: I can't find my old message of Gears Of War 3 so I can get the code to install it please help!! 1d83a38c-0d37-4bd8-8b21-b4df6e9283f3