Can't find correct privacy settings

Discus and support Can't find correct privacy settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to use Looking for Group in my Game Bar on my PC, it tells me that my privacy settings restrict me from using it, but I can't find the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MrAggression825, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Can't find correct privacy settings

When I try to use Looking for Group in my Game Bar on my PC, it tells me that my privacy settings restrict me from using it, but I can't find the settings that it means. Where can I find the right settings?

:)

MrAggression825, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Shrk1990 Win User

Hey there!

You can log in to your
    Microsoft Account
    through a web browser and at the top of the page will be an option to view privacy. That's where you'll be able to manage all privacy settings.
  3. CensedPigeon96 Win User

Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

I too am having this issue, tried all the privacy settings and can't find anything that makes it work.
  4. munilshunilpunil Win User

Minecraft Ps4 Bedrock Crossplay

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the reply. When i go into the Profile page i can't seem to find the Privacy settings.

Thanks,

Munil
  5. gsapsford Win User

can't unmute headset

thanks for the reply Denis.. I've had a look through the privacy but can't find anything that relates to the headset/controller.. it is set to 'adult' though
  6. FormulaTick5539 Win User

update problem

Can't update myxbox one can't find the settings error code is not correct just had the hdm1 port fixed.
Thema:

1. Can't find correct privacy settings - Similar Threads - Can't find correct

2. Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.: Hi, Microsoft. I recently bought an Xbox One X model for developing purposes. But when I was trying to turn on Dev Mode, I can't find the "Dev Mode Activation" app in Xbox One Microsoft Store,...
  3. Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore: Since I have answered the poll "Joining new rings", my Microsoft Edge disappeared and when i try to access a website I'd normally open with Edge, i get an error with the code "0x80070490" I'm on...
  4. I can't find my captures..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my captures..: Hi sorry for bothering you in these time .. but recently i had a problem with my xbox app that i can't find half of my captures there is a few that remain and all of them are from a year ago...
  5. I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please: Yesterday Microsoft sent me a gift card 5 dollars and I forgot the code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please c581bd9b-711e-4c04-98f4-e3d7e6632eb2
  6. Can't find a game in my region store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a game in my region store: I want to purchase a game for my xbox one (starpoint gemini warlords), but i can't find it in the store from my console. Searching online i saw that the game is indeed on the US microsoft store,...
  7. Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved Can't find Friends Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved Can't find Friends Server: I have been playing on a server my friend has got from Nitrado and I have been playing on the server with my xbox however if I try to play on my PC my Windows 10 Ark cannot find the server but can...
  8. can't find my Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my Minecraft earth skin: I can't find my Minecraft earth skin in my inventory when I want to use it 2ec359c3-7677-429a-a92f-83f090aa7ee3
  9. Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.: Hello. I recently purchased 3 DLC packs for a xbox 360 game by logging into Xbox360 marketplace on a pc. Used the pc because on the console itself it kept giving me this dumb error that I...
  10. E200 error. Can't find the correct download page of offline system update file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    E200 error. Can't find the correct download page of offline system update file.: E200 error. Can't find the correct download page of offline system update file. Tried visiting the link"http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xboxone/osu1", but was told "ooops, what happened to this page?"...