Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store

Discus and support Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I want to buy Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled for my Xbox One. Yet, I cannot find this item on the Hong Kong version store (in the US version it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wilsonso live, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store

Hi, I want to buy Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled for my Xbox One. Yet, I cannot find this item on the Hong Kong version store (in the US version it can be found). Any ideas?

:)

wilsonso live, Jun 23, 2019
  2. SkyratiK Win User

I was able to find it via the Xbox app for Android.
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Have you tried searching from the Xbox.com store?
  4. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

Waiting for local release is the only thing you can do unfortunately, well unless a physical copy from another country is cheaper as the xbox one is region free.
  5. Koods Win User

It's possible the game isn't out there as yet, things can sometimes be delayed a little bit while local permissions etc are sought & the T's crossed and I's dotted.
  6. wilsonso live Win User

Tried it already. Cannot find the game on the Hong Kong version store.
Thema:

1. Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store - Similar Threads - Can't find Crash™

2. Impossible de retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma box[Translation-Can't find my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma box[Translation-Can't find my...: Bonjour Je n'arrive plus retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma xbox one. Quelqu'un sait comment les retrouver?? Merci [Translation-Hello I can no longer find my games after...
  3. Can't Find older apps after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find older apps after reset: My XboxOne had a major crash. So I had to do a full reset via USB. This meant I lost all my installed apps and games. I go back to the Microsoft store through the XBox to look through and...
  4. Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.: Hi, Microsoft. I recently bought an Xbox One X model for developing purposes. But when I was trying to turn on Dev Mode, I can't find the "Dev Mode Activation" app in Xbox One Microsoft Store,...
  5. Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore: Since I have answered the poll "Joining new rings", my Microsoft Edge disappeared and when i try to access a website I'd normally open with Edge, i get an error with the code "0x80070490" I'm on...
  6. I can't find my captures..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my captures..: Hi sorry for bothering you in these time .. but recently i had a problem with my xbox app that i can't find half of my captures there is a few that remain and all of them are from a year ago...
  7. I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please: Yesterday Microsoft sent me a gift card 5 dollars and I forgot the code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please c581bd9b-711e-4c04-98f4-e3d7e6632eb2
  8. Can't find a game in my region store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a game in my region store: I want to purchase a game for my xbox one (starpoint gemini warlords), but i can't find it in the store from my console. Searching online i saw that the game is indeed on the US microsoft store,...
  9. Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved Can't find Friends Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved Can't find Friends Server: I have been playing on a server my friend has got from Nitrado and I have been playing on the server with my xbox however if I try to play on my PC my Windows 10 Ark cannot find the server but can...
  10. can't find my Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my Minecraft earth skin: I can't find my Minecraft earth skin in my inventory when I want to use it 2ec359c3-7677-429a-a92f-83f090aa7ee3