Can't find firebase Z in Call of duty Black ops Cold war

Discus and support Can't find firebase Z in Call of duty Black ops Cold war in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find firebase Z in call of duty black ops cold war. Please help. 3516dd28-088f-437f-9729-12604f3f3afe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by agoreio, Feb 4, 2021.

1. agoreio
    agoreio Guest

I can't find firebase Z in call of duty black ops cold war. Please help.

:)

agoreio, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Crashing

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox series x

If the game is Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War or Assassin's Creed Valhalla, then the developers of the games are aware of the issue in regard to console shut down. They are working on a fix.
  6. QuiGonGym1104 Win User

Pre-download

What version of the game have you purchased? The series X/S versions will not be available to Pre-install until November 10th 2020 according to the following:

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Install dates

Without further information I cannot pin down the exact issue but hope this works for you!
Thema:

1. Can't find firebase Z in Call of duty Black ops Cold war - Similar Threads - Can't find firebase

2. why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?: I bought Minecraft in www.minecraft.net, but I can't multilayer, I try to find my privacy settings. but I can't find my my Microsoft privacy settings. how can I find that??...
  3. Can't find Compatibility Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find Compatibility Options: I have Far Cry 4 installed on my Xbox Series X. I want to try the new fps update for it. When I go to manage the game, I see the options: "See in Microsoft Store" "Uninstall All" And then...
  4. I can't find the Betsheda Game in the Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find the Betsheda Game in the Xbox Game Pass for PC: I have updated my system but I'm not able to find the Betsheda Games (Doom, Dishonored....) in the PC App. Even trying to find them in the searcher they don't appear. When I try to find them into...
  5. I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...: Hello, I need help: I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to send roof-of-purchase [img] 97aa4432-0af3-4a34-ae76-aac78ea7b542
  6. Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App: As the title says: I am subscribed to the Xbox Pass and can launch Grounded I have 2 versions of the Xbox Insider App Neither version of the app, lists Grounded Public Test I've been following...
  7. I can't find a lobby in COD MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a lobby in COD MW3: I have an open NAT and xbox live gold... 08296b62-a63a-4477-907b-6dc8fc358563
  8. Can't find purchase from Microsoft Store on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find purchase from Microsoft Store on my Xbox: I purchased a DLC pack for Cities: Skylines on my PC via the Microsoft Store. I was able to install it on my pc, my wife was able to install it on her PC because we are in the same family group....
  9. Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install: Hello, I purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for my son, he has an Xbox One Digital Edition and is unable to install the game through CD. I redeemed the CD KEY and it said the game will be...
  10. I can't find the 1 year subscription to the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the 1 year subscription to the game pass ultimate: so, I have an xbox one s and my game pass ultimate subscription expired on 07/01/2021, and I want to make a 1 year subscription to the game pass ultimate, but I don't see this option,what can I...