Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update

Discus and support Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One went through the 30 gig Modern Warfare update this morning (June 30). Afterwards, I tried launching Multiplayer (offline as I usually... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The_Bobb, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:42 AM.

1. The_Bobb
    The_Bobb Guest

My Xbox One went through the 30 gig Modern Warfare update this morning (June 30). Afterwards, I tried launching Multiplayer (offline as I usually play), but it said that I need to install the Multiplayer DLC Pack 3. Then when I exited that message, I
    got a message saying that the store was unavailable. I've cleared my cache and did a soft reset of my Xbox One to try to connect to the store, but I still get the same message. I've also gone into the Microsoft Store (both through my Xbox and through my
    computer) to find the add-on, but I cannot see it anywhere.

I had the same problem at the beginning of May after the April 30 update when I needed to try and download the Multiplayer Pack 2 (luckily, some people online posted a direct link to the Microsoft Store on some sites, and that took care of that issue though
    it took about two weeks of searching before I found it). I cleared my cache then, did a soft reset, deleted and download the game again, but nothing helped except finding a direct link for the MP Pack 2. (As a side note: even though I found a direct link
    for that pack, to this day I still cannot find or see the Multiplayer Pack 2 at the Microsoft Store when I browse.)

Thus, my question is one of two: 1) can anyone share a direct link for the download of the Multiplayer Pack 3? or 2) can anyone suggest how I get my Xbox to connect to the store so I can download the Multiplayer Pack 3 through that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

:)

2. Baracuda1974 Win User

I downloaded it and on my game catalog it says that it is installed but when you go to the game it says that it is not.
  3. i am thejosh Win User

Have you tried going to My Games and Apps and then selection Modern Warfare and hitting start on it and check for available updates? It should be sitting in there and you can easily queue it up for download.

As for the store being down, it could have been an issue on Microsoft's end or you could simply hard restart your Xbox and see if that helps.
  4. cam94z28 Win User

I play offline too. I also don't have, or want, xbox live. After reading another suggestion here, i made the mistake of deleting the Multiplayer Pack, and the MP2 pack. Only the MP2 pack was detected for re-install, not the original Multiplayer Pack. When
    I try to play the game, "Offline Multiplayer" isn't even in the menu.

All items in the menu have a lock symbol on them, and offline multiplayer doesn't even show up. I have "Buy Modern Warfare" (I already own it), "Warzone", and "Store". All have lock symbols.
  5. HxC KAYLA Win User

Also, I have had a few diff friends have this same issue and it was seemingly the only way to get the pack to pop up and take you to the store to initiate the download.
  6. BK h00lig4n Win User

Thema:

1. Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update - Similar Threads - Can't find Multiplayer

2. OneGuide "We can't find that channel"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide "We can't find that channel": This is the message when I try to open OneGuide. No picture, no graphic, no anything. Can't re-install the app, can't do anythign to reset anything in anyway. Seems liek a simple re-install would...
  3. I can't find the freesync tab anymore and won't allow me to use it althought my monitor has...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the freesync tab anymore and won't allow me to use it althought my monitor has...: In can't find it in the app but in the Xbox settings it's not unlocked I can't use it. submitted by /u/XXHAUNT3R [link] [comments]
  4. I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.: I redeemed the ori bundle of sot, but I can't find in my inventory in game. It showed the code is worked but where can I find my items? 11b920a6-0699-40b1-8e46-7804fa05c0b9
  5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??: Hi there, I've been waiting to play online on Reach PC since it was announced and i can't figure out what's wrong or where to even begin fixing it. I've already sent a few hours trying to sort...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't find opponents-Fifa 18

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't find opponents-Fifa 18: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't find opponents-Fifa 18 I can never find any opponents to face in Fifa Ultimate Team seasons only Champions Mode. My NAT Type is Moderate...
  7. Can't find multiplayer match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find multiplayer match: I have just bought Gears of War 4 and i can't find any versus or horde match. I waited for 10 minutes and nothing. Please help me. 6ec36f8e-3d24-420f-865a-5968e2d524ab
  8. i can't find a multiplayer match on bo3 on the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't find a multiplayer match on bo3 on the xbox one: Hi, I just got bo3 and I got it freashly updated but after the update I could'nt find a multiplayer match at all. It just says "0 of 50" I dont know what to do and i would love to have some...
  9. People are reporting my account for no reason, and now I can't find games on multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    People are reporting my account for no reason, and now I can't find games on multiplayer: I have 37 reports for cheating on the enforcement page but I have never been involved in any behaviour of this type. I have never modded, hacked, glitched or exploited a game to give myself a...
  10. Can't find Teredo IP - Not multiplayer connection - Strict NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find Teredo IP - Not multiplayer connection - Strict NAT: Hello, I've had my xbox one since November with no issues until a few days ago. When testing connection, everything appears as good, the issue appears to be with the multiplayer connection. When...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft.com/en-us/p/modern-warfare-multtiplayer-pack-3/9p05mfxgtbjk

2. Cant find multiplayer pack 3 for june 30