Can't find my game captures on Xbox one profile

Discus and support Can't find my game captures on Xbox one profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a sinking feeling this might be a shot in the dark but I have to try because this has really been upsetting me. My Xbox One died over a year... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cn__, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Cn__
    Cn__ Guest

I have a sinking feeling this might be a shot in the dark but I have to try because this has really been upsetting me.

My Xbox One died over a year ago and I had given up on trying to fix it (it will not turn on). I then remembered I have game captures I really miss and cherish playing with my Dad and really would like to retrieve those. (I recently learned about external hard drives and their use which I will definitely use going forward).

It didn't occur to me that I have this Microsoft account where I could log in from my computer and view my game captures; however, I see that my game captures have been deleted. I read that any unviewed clips will get deleted after 30 days of views. It has definitely been well over 30 days and I lost all of my captures, except for one which I find strange. Why do I have the one game capture still in my profile when it should have been deleted by now?
    This leads me to believe here must be a way to retrieve my old games clips from 2017 to 2019. In particular and deep interest to me is the game captures where I was playing Halo with my Dad; I really cherish those captures and would like those back to keep and reminisce.
    There must be a way for Microsoft to help: maybe searching your system to locate these or somewhere in my profile? Someone in the IT department? When they are deleted there must be somewhere in some locked storage that only Microsoft can access so they can be retrieved in Microsoft's system or somewhere in my profile that's hidden to me.
    I've been a member for many years and loyal to Microsoft and its games.
    Could somebody please help me with this and do all they can? Maybe I lost all my saved games and I will have to accept that, but I do not want to lost those captures with my Dad, those are very close to me.

:)

2. Kauã Flores Win User

unable to upload captures of some games on xbox companion app win 10

Hi

which xbox app? i know there's a new app but i can't find the option to upload captures to xbox live using it, the one that is for game pass, i can only upload captures using the xbox console companion but as i said there are a few games that i can't upload
    captures.
  3. LtLogicon Win User

Help with DVR

Are you on Xbox or Windows 10?

Alternatively, online under Xbox, My Profile, Captures, all xbox one captures should be there.
  4. koneil2000 Win User

clips not capturing on Modern Warfare

I've tried looking to see if that's an issue but I can't find my capture storage anywhere. I've checked the regular settings, upload capture, and under all my clips and I can't find it. How do I check?
  5. NottJoeyBTW Win User

I can't find my captures..

If you have a 'Hard Drive' try using that, i tried retrieving clips a long time ago and it didn't work for me, also try clearing space?
  6. EmirusCat Win User

I can't find my captures..

Is there any chance that you can use your Xbox? If the answer is yes go to your own profile all the way to the right you should see "Watch" next to "Gaming". Under Watch on the right side go to Manage Captures. Can you see there the missing captures?
Thema:

1. Can't find my game captures on Xbox one profile - Similar Threads - Can't find game

2. MW3 Xbox Series S - can't find any games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 Xbox Series S - can't find any games?: Seriously? Not a single game up? No ways. Is something wrong with back compat or something? My Xbox is on the DMZ and everything, so shouldn't have network issues on my end. I'm in South...
  3. Can't find installed game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find installed game: my friend download fallout 76 for me i have it on my portable disc and i have a Game Pass as well, how can i find this game without installing it all over again cuz my interent is so bad it woudl...
  4. Can't find a game that I bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a game that I bought.: I recently bought D&D: Chronicles of Mystara on the Microsoft Store on PC but it isn't showing up on my Xbox one library and it isn't showing in my order history. Is there a way I'm able to...
  5. I can't find the Betsheda Game in the Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find the Betsheda Game in the Xbox Game Pass for PC: I have updated my system but I'm not able to find the Betsheda Games (Doom, Dishonored....) in the PC App. Even trying to find them in the searcher they don't appear. When I try to find them into...
  6. Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install: Hello, I purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for my son, he has an Xbox One Digital Edition and is unable to install the game through CD. I redeemed the CD KEY and it said the game will be...
  7. I can't find the 1 year subscription to the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the 1 year subscription to the game pass ultimate: so, I have an xbox one s and my game pass ultimate subscription expired on 07/01/2021, and I want to make a 1 year subscription to the game pass ultimate, but I don't see this option,what can I...
  8. I'm looking for a game but can't find it

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for a game but can't find it: So i found this game and the devs said there's a beta for it in the xbox insiderhub and I can't find it, do I have to own the game for a certain time or something else. Note: I got the game on...
  9. I can't find Mine-craft Mini-games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find Mine-craft Mini-games: I have an Xbox One S with Mine_craft downloaded on it. I can't find mini-games on Mine_craft and I really want to be able to play them, do I need to buy them in the Microsoft store, or is it in...
  10. Can't find game in files

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find game in files: So, I began to download Forza from the Xbox app on my computer, and my screen went play out of no where, so i used my power button to shut off my computer, an when it turned back on it began to...