can't find my purchased game on Xbox one

Discus and support can't find my purchased game on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Halo the master chief collection on Microsoft store, but when i go to my Xbox one i cant see it to install. I am using the same Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CondraeRainer, Aug 26, 2020.

1. can't find my purchased game on Xbox one

Bought Halo the master chief collection on Microsoft store, but when i go to my Xbox one i cant see it to install. I am using the same Microsoft account and it says I own the game but i can't install it on my Xbox one. It's not in the queue or the library.

:)

CondraeRainer, Aug 26, 2020
  2. FITWITT Win User

Xbox one purchase history or download history

His question is broader though.

" ...is there a way to check my purchase history on the xbox one... "

I can't find this either.
  3. badboy2262 Win User

Can't Find My New Purchase

Hi,

It is extremely important to sign in with the Microsoft account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code. To download and install a game on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    3. In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    4. Look for the game and select Install to download and install it.

Also, refer to this
    link to troubleshoot downloadable content on Windows 10 and perform the solutions provided.

I
    I tried all of above and the game is not there. Amazon is showing it bought and XBOX is saying it's been redeemed! But where to?

Someone's advice and/or suggestions would be appreciated!
  4. badboy2262 Win User

Hi,

It is extremely important to sign in with the Microsoft account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code. To download and install a game on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.

Also, refer to this
    link to troubleshoot downloadable content on Windows 10 and perform the solutions provided.
    I
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Hi,

Also, refer to this
  6. RomkaZzz Win User

Can’t purchase Xbox 360 games on Xbox One?

I have same issue. Always can't finished my purchase on Xbox. Say Opps... Page didn't find. I solve it by use browser on mobile. Find a game, login and finished purchase.

Hope this help you.
Thema:

can't find my purchased game on Xbox one

1. can't find my purchased game on Xbox one - Similar Threads - can't find purchased

2. Purchased Minecraft for Microsoft 10 for my child on his family account. Can't find it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft for Microsoft 10 for my child on his family account. Can't find it to...: I have purchased Minecraft for my child using a family account - I gave permission to buy it for him and I can not figure out how to download it. Its not showing in his account. It's showing in my...
  3. Can't find my purchased game on my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my purchased game on my xbox one.: Okay, i tried looking for AC4 in the microsoft store through xbox, and it wasnt there for some reason, so i looked at the store on my phone and found it. I purchased it on my account, but its not...
  4. Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.: Hello. I recently purchased 3 DLC packs for a xbox 360 game by logging into Xbox360 marketplace on a pc. Used the pc because on the console itself it kept giving me this dumb error that I...
  5. Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it: As the subject states I bought the resident evil 2 dlc for LA noir outfit for chris and the original soundtrack but only the soundtrack can be found it shows the the outfits are installed when I...
  6. Soul calibur 4, purchased digitally but can't find now.

in XboX Insiders
    Soul calibur 4, purchased digitally but can't find now.: Hello. I'm having trouble finding Soul calibur 4, I bought it years ago digitally on xbox 360 but wanted to play it, after playing 6 on xcloud and realizing how garbage of a game SC6 is In...
  7. Can't Find My New Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find My New Purchase: Hi there. I purchased a Forza Horizons 3 download code from Amazon. This is the first time I've gotten a Windows 10 game. I used the link on Amazon to go to Xbox.com and it said that I had a code...
  8. Can't find the Xbox apps to purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the Xbox apps to purchase: I would like to see the available Xbox One applications with my Xbox live account on Windows Xbox App, but I can only see games in the store. Could anyone give any advice, how to check the...
  9. Purchased a game and it said it's installed but can't find it in my games..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game and it said it's installed but can't find it in my games..: Had no problem with the purchase. Tried restarting the console. It's still not there. Went to the store and it says it's installed. It's not in the queue. Where is it? Thanks in advance!...
  10. can't find old xbox 360 purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't find old xbox 360 purchases: I used to have an xbox 360. I no longer have one, but I do have an xbox one. I wanted to check for my 360 stuff to see if anything had been added to the xbox one compatibility list, but Looking...