Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft.

Discus and support Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything , clearing my browser caches/history etc.But whenever I press the button to go to online privacy setting it reloads the same page... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clarke1010, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Clarke1010
    Clarke1010 Guest

I've tried everything , clearing my browser caches/history etc.But whenever I press the button to go to online privacy setting it reloads the same page over and over again. It never redirects me to Thea page where I can change my settings.

:)

Clarke1010, Jun 22, 2021
  2. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
  3. dragoncat1207 Win User

Some trouble with the Microsoft account and minecraft PE for ios?

You may have something in your privacy settings disabled that is not allowing you to play online, have you double checked your privacy settings?
    Well, i would have checked it, but nor in aka.ms nor in the minecraft help page i could find how to do it. How do i do it?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

XBox settings in mcpe

Follow the steps here to get to the Privacy and Online Saftey Settings at Xbox.com: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety

Those will have the options you need to modify to be able to play Minecraft Pocket Edition and other platforms.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

How to change my xbox account settings

Hi Lucie,

You should be able to adjust your privacy settings on the privacy and online safety page https://account.xbox.com/settings, you can can also make these changes on an Xbox One console.

To play Minecraft Realms, you need to allow the following privacy settings:

“You can play with people outside of Xbox Live”,

“You can create and join clubs”

“You can join multiplayer games”

When changing any account settings, make sure to select “submit” to confirm and save any changes on your account.

https://support.xbox.com/en-SG/help...e-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-xbox-one

Hope this helps! :)
  6. LilPupper1028 Win User

Can't change Online safety settings.

Hi, I was on pc today, And I was playing Minecraft. I went to servers, and It said to change something in my Privacy and Online safety settings, But the only problem is I cannot find it on xbox.com, where Minecraft says to find the setting. I need help.
Thema:

1. Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Cant find online

2. Cant find hard drive to download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant find hard drive to download games: Hi, I have replaced my defective second hard drive with a new formatted and location. Since then this happens( see pic). PLEASE HELP ME! [img] ced55e21-42a3-4e92-87b7-2ee20068d2b8
  3. Halo Master Chief collection installed but game cant find file location

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief collection installed but game cant find file location: As title says I have entire master chief collection installed and playing as of yesterday and then the new "gaming services" update today caused me to have to troubleshoot the game again for 3...
  4. Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is: I cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the ban is cfd82d10-c3b7-4948-8985-575fd11c9eca
  5. i cant find players online in halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant find players online in halo 5 guardians: Hello, i just bought an xbox one and i bought halo 5 guardians but when i start an online game i wait for more than 10 min without finding players there was 1 time or 2 that i find otherwise i...
  6. Cant find online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find online games: Anyone else have this problem 7d29abe0-e769-4524-9ef9-3f0b56619bc3
  7. account banned from online play and i cant find my case on the enforcement page

in XBoX on Consoles
    account banned from online play and i cant find my case on the enforcement page: I have done nothing wrong if I did at least show me why.I dont even know how long im banned for please help sucks how i cant even apply for a case review 9913512e-cdc8-4a9c-8f98-a496335dc63f
  8. 0x89231906 error cant even find it online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x89231906 error cant even find it online.: what the title says can join or talk to anyone in party chat. I'm on windows 10. Can i not talk to friend who are on xbox? 03c9ebde-b07b-4528-84e8-46d52e3c3f13
  9. Cant find teredo IP address? I can see my friends are online and they can see I am, but on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant find teredo IP address? I can see my friends are online and they can see I am, but on ...: Mine shows all my friends but I can't join parties or send invites? It also says 'Cant find Teredo IP address' under the multiplayer network test. Ive tried Port forwarding but made no difference....
  10. Forza 5 online playing up? cant find game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 5 online playing up? cant find game invites: Basically me and my friend want to private race each other but we cant find out invites from each other, how do we accept as this is really annoying!?! 99a5980f-6af2-444a-a601-4371f97e3843