Can't find purchase from Microsoft Store on my Xbox

Discus and support Can't find purchase from Microsoft Store on my Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a DLC pack for Cities: Skylines on my PC via the Microsoft Store. I was able to install it on my pc, my wife was able to install it on her... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WarPenguin, Feb 8, 2021.

1. WarPenguin
    WarPenguin Guest

I purchased a DLC pack for Cities: Skylines on my PC via the Microsoft Store. I was able to install it on my pc, my wife was able to install it on her PC because we are in the same family group. However I can't find it on our Xbox and when I go to the Microsoft Store via the Xbox it says I have to buy it. No option to remote install at all. Am I able to install a purchase on my Xbox that I purchased on my PC Microsoft Store?

:)

WarPenguin, Feb 8, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

Did not receive my free game with XBox One Cyber Monday bundle

Did you purchase this from the Microsoft Store? If so, please check the email address associated with the purchase (be sure to check spam/junk folders as well). If you can't find anything there then you should contact the Microsoft Store customer service
    for more assistance with the order.

1 (877) 696-7786
  3. firepanda84 Win User

Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies

The only way I managed to get them installed was by searching for them in the Microsoft Store and installing them from there, but I still can't find the "Purchase App". Because there's nothing named "Purchase App"!

Microsoft should have fixed this by now.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Lost Game (discontinued)

Hi ShawnDog74,

If you purchased the game from the Microsoft/Xbox store as a digital purchase, you will find it in the My apps & games
    Section under ready to install.

If you had a disc version and you have lost the disc, you will be required to purchase the game again, either via the Xbox store or you will need to buy from a store.
  5. JoeKinng1 Win User

What if i already have a microsoft rewards account?

I agree I think that Microsoft is just trying to save money. They don't care about the people like you and me. I have had a Xbox live rewards account for 3 years and have bought Every Xbox game I own from the Microsoft store. But
    if they merge Microsoft rewards with Xbox LIVE Rewards I will never buy another item off of the Microsoft store ever. I've spent thousands of dollars on the Microsoft store that's where I bought my Xbox One and my new Xbox one x and my Microsoft Xbox One Elite
    controller I have purchased so many things from the Microsoft store I can't even name all of them. And I'm not some kid. I'm a adult that just enjoys gaming but I will find another place to purchase all my gaming gear and games if they do away with the Xbox
    LIVE Rewards program because I will not have any reason to buy from Microsoft store. And I can get everything cheaper
  6. Smwutches Win User

Payment Help

Microsoft currency can only be used to be purchase games, DLC, avatar items, etc. from the Xbox store. Even though EA Access is available to purchase from the Xbox store, it is a subscription service from EA. You can't use Microsoft currency to pay for
    third party subscriptions, or any subscription really.
Thema:

1. Can't find purchase from Microsoft Store on my Xbox - Similar Threads - Can't find purchase

2. I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...: Hello, I need help: I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to send roof-of-purchase [img] 97aa4432-0af3-4a34-ae76-aac78ea7b542
  3. can't find my purchased game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my purchased game on Xbox one: Bought Halo the master chief collection on Microsoft store, but when i go to my Xbox one i cant see it to install. I am using the same Microsoft account and it says I own the game but i can't...
  4. Purchased Minecraft for Microsoft 10 for my child on his family account. Can't find it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft for Microsoft 10 for my child on his family account. Can't find it to...: I have purchased Minecraft for my child using a family account - I gave permission to buy it for him and I can not figure out how to download it. Its not showing in his account. It's showing in my...
  5. Can't find my purchased game on my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my purchased game on my xbox one.: Okay, i tried looking for AC4 in the microsoft store through xbox, and it wasnt there for some reason, so i looked at the store on my phone and found it. I purchased it on my account, but its not...
  6. Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.: Hello. I recently purchased 3 DLC packs for a xbox 360 game by logging into Xbox360 marketplace on a pc. Used the pc because on the console itself it kept giving me this dumb error that I...
  7. Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it: As the subject states I bought the resident evil 2 dlc for LA noir outfit for chris and the original soundtrack but only the soundtrack can be found it shows the the outfits are installed when I...
  8. Soul calibur 4, purchased digitally but can't find now.

in XboX Insiders
    Soul calibur 4, purchased digitally but can't find now.: Hello. I'm having trouble finding Soul calibur 4, I bought it years ago digitally on xbox 360 but wanted to play it, after playing 6 on xcloud and realizing how garbage of a game SC6 is In...
  9. Can't Find My New Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find My New Purchase: Hi there. I purchased a Forza Horizons 3 download code from Amazon. This is the first time I've gotten a Windows 10 game. I used the link on Amazon to go to Xbox.com and it said that I had a code...
  10. can't find old xbox 360 purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't find old xbox 360 purchases: I used to have an xbox 360. I no longer have one, but I do have an xbox one. I wanted to check for my 360 stuff to see if anything had been added to the xbox one compatibility list, but Looking...