Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install

Discus and support Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for my son, he has an Xbox One Digital Edition and is unable to install the game through CD. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YH45, Jan 10, 2021.

1. YH45
    YH45 Guest

Hello,

I purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for my son, he has an Xbox One Digital Edition and is unable to install the game through CD. I redeemed the CD KEY and it said the game will be available for download, but I can't find the game anywhere. I've followed
    all the steps and I don't see where the game is available or queued up for download. I read somewhere to turn off Xbox for 15 seconds, I tried that and still no luck. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advanced!

:)

2. Pasquale C. Win User

Hi!

You can find your games following these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps >
      See all.
    2. Under Full library > All owned games, you’ll see all games you own listed.

More information about how to find your games are available here:

Find your games and add-ons on Xbox

Regards
  3. DominumStige Win User

Forza Horizon 3 not showing in my library

Hi!

Be sure you use the correct account used to redeem the game. Open Microsoft Store and search the game to install it.

If you can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store, you can follow these
    instructions
  4. Frajstylz Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Warthog gone

I'm having a similar issue. The Warthog code says already redeemed but is not in the "Manage Game > Installed" screen under Horizon 3. No Warthog in game under gifts, DLC cars, or the MS store. I can't find a way to download anywhere.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can't activate Forza Horizon 2 key

Hi, if I'm not mistaken you'll need to uninstall the current games with gold version and then redeem the code. If you already have a game installed you can't usually then redeem a code for the game as the system sees you have the game installed already.
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

Can't Find my Games for Install

Problem solved by the hotline.

Had to supress and reinstall my account.

Thanks! ;)
    That's good :)

remember it, if it happens again ;)
Thema:

1. Can't Find Redeemed Game to Install - Similar Threads - Can't Find Redeemed

2. Can't find my game I redeemed with a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my game I redeemed with a code: I have purchased a code for For Honor Year 3 Pass. After I got the code I went into the Xbox store redeem it. I entered the code, I hit check, then I clicked next. I went to the My apps and Games...
  3. I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.: I redeemed the ori bundle of sot, but I can't find in my inventory in game. It showed the code is worked but where can I find my items? 11b920a6-0699-40b1-8e46-7804fa05c0b9
  4. redeemed codes for games with new XBOX but can't find games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed codes for games with new XBOX but can't find games: Looked in Games and Apps, made changes to settings to automate...still can't find "minecraft", "sea of thieves" and "fortnite" (which I also subscribed to Ultimate game pass trial...any help would...
  5. Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game: Hi guys I bought fifa 20 online and received a code for the game. Since redeeming codes is much easier in the app i did it there. But the game doesn't show up on my console. I habe tried...
  6. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...
  7. Can't find games from redeem code. Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find games from redeem code. Gears of War 4: Hello, I've just bought brand new copy of Gears of War 4 from my local target. This came with a single download code for all the previous gears of war games. I redeemed that code and it went...
  8. Redeemed minecraft game code on Xbox one s but can't find the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed minecraft game code on Xbox one s but can't find the game: I have just purchased a new Xbox one s console with minecraft game, favourites pack and builders pack. I have redeemed the code on the console but the game is appearing in my games and apps. I've...
  9. can't find redeemed voucher on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't find redeemed voucher on my xbox one: I have purchased a £25 voucher microsoft gift card, an email was sent and the voucher number was added to Sign in to your Microsoft account I cannot find the points, please help, when I added the...
  10. Redeemed VC code for Xbox360 and can't find it on console or in Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed VC code for Xbox360 and can't find it on console or in Microsoft account: I got a gift card to redeem VC for my Xbox Live account so I could use it in a 2k game. I redeemed the code at xbox.com/redeemcode site and now I can't find it under my Xbox Live account or the...