Can’t find report a bug on xbox one

Discus and support Can’t find report a bug on xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have looked and looked where on xbox one do I report a bug with streaming? The sound is choppy. It’s not in settings anywhere and not on the power... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EeveeBoz, May 22, 2020 at 6:32 PM.

1. /u/EeveeBoz
    /u/EeveeBoz Guest

I have looked and looked where on xbox one do I report a bug with streaming? The sound is choppy. It’s not in settings anywhere and not on the power button. After holding the power button down. I have looked in the menu after lightly tapping the power button.

submitted by /u/EeveeBoz
    [link] [comments]

2. Bacardi Bocaj Win User

Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out)

Talked to xbox and microsoft rep already before coming here, they were baffled. Also can’t find where to report the bug on the app.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Pins not syncing between Xbox One and Xbox app on iOS13.3

You can report any bug you find through the xbox app bug feedback in order to let the support know about the issue.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Puis-je adhérer au groupe Alpha ?

In Insider Program we have a lot resposability in make report programs bugs to the team of developers can fix it, so the Xbox program give points by answer reports when we find some bug, in game or in System.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Experience with Narrator and Magnifier.

Thanks for the tips and glad you enjoyed using the system. If you find any bugs please be sure to report them via the bug reporting system
  6. cetmonkey44 Win User

Xbox box achievement bug(?)

Hmm, I'm not sure where to report that either- I can't find anywhere to report bugs myself. If you're in the Xbox Insider program you can hold down the Xbox button on the controller and report it there...
Thema:

1. Can’t find report a bug on xbox one - Similar Threads - Can’t find report

2. Can’t find the RTX worlds in the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition marketplace

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t find the RTX worlds in the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition marketplace: I’ve have done the installation right and I’m pretty much good to go to try out the RTX feature in Minecraft, but I can’t seem to find the RTX worlds in the in-game marketplace. I have already...
  3. I had to reset my Xbox because of the cod update issue, I now can’t find my Xbox profile,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to reset my Xbox because of the cod update issue, I now can’t find my Xbox profile,...: I had to reset my xbox due to cod issue with download i am now unable to find my original account...? Driving me mad because i have xbox live on it and really hoping i havent lost the account...
  4. I can’t find the Modern warfare Multiplayer pack 1, Campaign packs or Special Ops pack in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find the Modern warfare Multiplayer pack 1, Campaign packs or Special Ops pack in...: I have a physical copy of Modern warfare on my xbox, my hard drive wiped a while ago so i lost the modern warfare download but recently i got warzone and downloaded the modern warfare client again...
  5. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...
  6. Can’t find xbox content restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find xbox content restrictions: Hello. I am trying to set an app to Always Allow for my son. I have tried the instructions to access xbox 1s content restrictions both on the xbox console and online (family.microsoft.com). I can...
  7. I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS: I purchased packs on my iphone for minecraft, but when i logged into my account they had disappeared even though I selected save to my account and not leave on my device....
  8. Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere.: I am looking for my verification code for my phone number and it hardly is anywhere. I know it is not related but I want to make a phone number to get into my account....
  9. Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere: So i recently bought a dlc for the game called plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 everything went good purchase complete so i checked my e-mail for a confirmed purchase but there was nothing there...
  10. I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront: Soused to own star wars battlefront on my xbox but i went to play it a couple of days ago but it was gone. Im really mad because it was payed for. Please help 28a7d580-350f-4fb5-94c0-c242923e94ed