Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store

Discus and support Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store or xbox app for windows. i have bought the xbox game pass and i know that it includes that game, but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kartix, Jun 10, 2021.

1. kartix
    kartix Guest

Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store or xbox app for windows.
    i have bought the xbox game pass and i know that it includes that game, but when i type it in the sotre only thing that pops up is
    sea of thieves insider and i cant launch it, it shows me that i need to update my client but the game is updated .
    sea of thieves doesnt appear on xbox app or MSstore, i tried to open the page to that game from internet browser and it kinda worked
    but when i pressed to install it throw me back to MSstore app , whit a page that shows me the game, but i have no option to install or buy it and its says "sea of thieves is currently not available."
    -i tried to update my windows - it didnt work
    -i tried to reset microsoft store- it didnt work
    -i checked my region and it was ok
    -restarted pc multiple times and router
    it feels like nothing is working
    my friend has no problem downloading and playing the game via microsoft store
    and i tried to install the game on my xbox and it did install the game.
    can anyone help me ?
    sorry for bad english

:)

kartix, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Hello there! Did you check the region of your PC? Maybe your PC's region is set somewhere where the game isn't available.
  3. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  4. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  5. EpDrag Win User

Game not installing

On the Microsoft Store I cannot see Sea Of Thieves, I can only see it on the Xbox Client, but I can see the download on Microsoft Store, even the error.
  6. 9ec2fac1-848b-4599-b Win User

Xbox Live Gold PC

So if I go to Microsoft Store and buy sea of thieves, I can play multiplayer for free? Thank you for your help!
Thema:

1. Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store - Similar Threads - Cant find sea

2. Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft.: I've tried everything , clearing my browser caches/history etc.But whenever I press the button to go to online privacy setting it reloads the same page over and over again. It never redirects me...
  3. Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is: I cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the ban is cfd82d10-c3b7-4948-8985-575fd11c9eca
  4. cant find xbox 360 wireless reciever drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find xbox 360 wireless reciever drivers: clicked on tons of links always redirects me to a page of help manuals for the controllers or says that the page cant be found, cant download driver by just plugging the reciever in because its a...
  5. no search bar? Trying to sign up for PSO2 new gensis but cant find it (on PC)

in XboX Insiders
    no search bar? Trying to sign up for PSO2 new gensis but cant find it (on PC): trying to sign up for the pso2 new genesis beta but there's not search bar in Xbox insider. submitted by /u/SpizicusRex [link] [comments]
  6. Cant find a black ops 3 match on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find a black ops 3 match on xbox series s: I'm about to sell this thing for a ps4, I'm so tired of this stupid region restriction BS. In South Africa, nat open over fiber. 2c2961c9-ef5a-4ae9-bc11-41225683671f
  7. I cant find TABS on the Xbox insider.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant find TABS on the Xbox insider.: No matter how many times I Uninstall and restal I can't find tabs beta in insider. I see minecraft beta and other available beats but I can't find tabs. Can someone help me at all? submitted by...
  8. Cant find my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant find my xbox account: My main xbox one account has a yahoo recovery email. but I'm not sure how to get into it being yahoo is weird and it continuously says "This account is not recognized" I don't know what to do...
  9. Xbox 360 cant find any network connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant find any network connections: My Xbox 360 has in the past connected to my internet just fine ive never really had any problems other than my internet just being out but this past Friday I went on my Xbox 360 and it kept...
  10. i cant find public test flights and am in need of desperate help

in XboX Insiders
    i cant find public test flights and am in need of desperate help: i want to play new grounded flight but NOOOO insider hub peed on all my hopes and dreams and left me with this soggy mess of sadness. so if anybody knows what to do please help. submitted by...