Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.

Discus and support Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I also deleted the Microsoft Edge app. After pinning it to one of my groups, it was showing the wrong icon (the icon that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanyKreep1, Sep 26, 2018.

1. DanyKreep1
    DanyKreep1 Guest

I also deleted the Microsoft Edge app. After pinning it to one of my groups, it was showing the wrong icon (the icon that appears after successfully pinning an app to a group) and was not opening properly. I thought that this might have been a problem with
    the app, so I hit start on it, went to 'Manage App', and selected 'Uninstall all', assuming that I could reinstall it afterwards.

:)

DanyKreep1, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Can’t find the Microsoft edge app

I accidentally deleted the Microsoft edge app on my Xbox one and now I cant find it anywhere in the Store so I can’t redownload it.....any ideas?

GrislyBubbles30, Sep 26, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Can’t find the Microsoft edge app

I have to inform you that there is no option to uninstall\delete Microsoft edge from Xbox one

M3tal Daz3, Sep 26, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello all

A suggestion is to reset the console to factory settings.

Before doing so, make sure of a few things.

Here's a list:

The information for your profile/profiles are up to date and you know email/password for each/all of them.

There is a backup connection to a network, i.e. HotSpot, or hardwire connection (Ethernet)

Make sure to select Keep My Games and Apps

This soft factory reset is performed by accessing the Settings.

It shouldn't have to do with the username, but give this a shot.

Once you do this it will restore the operating system as it should be.Let us know if there is more we can do for you!

Thank you!

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Sep 26, 2018
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all

A suggestion is to reset the console to factory settings.

Before doing so, make sure of a few things.

Here's a list:

The information for your profile/profiles are up to date and you know email/password for each/all of them.

There is a backup connection to a network, i.e. HotSpot, or hardwire connection (Ethernet)

Make sure to select Keep My Games and Apps

This soft factory reset is performed by accessing the Settings.

It shouldn't have to do with the username, but give this a shot.

Once you do this it will restore the operating system as it should be.Let us know if there is more we can do for you!

Thank you!

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. kev edin Win User

Internet explore

If you go to my games and apps go to apps and you should find Microsoft Edge 👍
  7. Mugboy Win User

Bug/glitch in Microsoft Edge. Maybe a security issue?

Hey ,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you have been experiencing some input issues with your Edge app even after quite a bit of troubleshooting on your console. If you haven't already done so, I'd like for you to clear your saved data associated with
    the app itself. In order to do this, head on over to your Games and Apps>Apps>Microsoft Edge. Press the "Menu" button on your controller and select "Manage App." This should give you access to the saved data associated with Microsoft Edge and is organized
    according to profile. Delete the data linked with your account, restart your console, and try booting up Edge. Let us know how it goes! :D
    Thank you for your support.

I checked saved data in Microsoft Edge as you said, but there was nothing. Since I did factory reset, I think it was already deleted. How should I proceed?
  8. XBF Lance J Win User

Bug/glitch in Microsoft Edge. Maybe a security issue?

Hey Mugboy,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you have been experiencing some input issues with your Edge app even after quite a bit of troubleshooting on your console. If you haven't already done so, I'd like for you to clear your saved data associated with
    the app itself. In order to do this, head on over to your Games and Apps>Apps>Microsoft Edge. Press the "Menu" button on your controller and select "Manage App." This should give you access to the saved data associated with Microsoft Edge and is organized
    according to profile. Delete the data linked with your account, restart your console, and try booting up Edge. Let us know how it goes! :D
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can’t find the Microsoft edge app

I have to inform you that there is no option to uninstall\delete Microsoft edge from Xbox one
Thema:

1. Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app. - Similar Threads - Can’t find Microsoft

2. Can’t find content on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t find content on Microsoft Store: Hi, today im trying to buy a bundle called the Dark Fire Bundle, but its not showing up in the Microsoft Store, I contacted the game support but said it was a problem with Microsoft, any help?...
  3. : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code: : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and can’t find the model number...
  4. Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...: [IMG] submitted by /u/M4c4D4m10n [link] [comments]
  5. Can’t find redeemed game in my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find redeemed game in my games: Purchased forsaken horizon 4 on amazon. Got the email and redeemed the code on my iPhone. Microsoft account confirms the purchase but I cannot get it on my Xbox . I’ve registered same email...
  6. I can’t find Xbox sent messages anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t find Xbox sent messages anyone know?: Does anybody know where they put the Xbox live sent message from Xbox at? submitted by /u/Pokemontheifmaster [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t find game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find game: So I turned on my xbox to go play black ops 2 and an error popped up saying I dont own the game. I uninstalled it to see if i can download it back and now I don’t even have the game in my...
  8. Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test

in XboX Insiders
    Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test: My friends and I wanted to play unturned but it isn’t on insider anymore? submitted by /u/ThatOneWeirdo66 [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t find an app which Microsoft is compatible with?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find an app which Microsoft is compatible with?: Hi all, i hope somebody can help me! I just signed up to starz play hoping to be able to download this app onto my xbox one. When i went onto the microsoft store via my xbox and searched for this...
  10. Can’t find the Microsoft edge app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the Microsoft edge app: I accidentally deleted the Microsoft edge app on my Xbox one and now I cant find it anywhere in the Store so I can’t redownload it.....any ideas? a4a986a9-6166-4eaa-9565-beb3085fd142