Can’t find the Microsoft edge app

Discus and support Can’t find the Microsoft edge app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted the Microsoft edge app on my Xbox one and now I cant find it anywhere in the Store so I can’t redownload it.....any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrislyBubbles30, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Can’t find the Microsoft edge app

I accidentally deleted the Microsoft edge app on my Xbox one and now I cant find it anywhere in the Store so I can’t redownload it.....any ideas?

:)

GrislyBubbles30, Aug 18, 2018
  2. DanyKreep1
    DanyKreep1 Guest
    Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.

I also deleted the Microsoft Edge app. After pinning it to one of my groups, it was showing the wrong icon (the icon that appears after successfully pinning an app to a group) and was not opening properly. I thought that this might have been a problem with
    the app, so I hit start on it, went to 'Manage App', and selected 'Uninstall all', assuming that I could reinstall it afterwards.

DanyKreep1, Aug 18, 2018
  3. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello all

A suggestion is to reset the console to factory settings.

Before doing so, make sure of a few things.

Here's a list:

The information for your profile/profiles are up to date and you know email/password for each/all of them.

There is a backup connection to a network, i.e. HotSpot, or hardwire connection (Ethernet)

Make sure to select Keep My Games and Apps

This soft factory reset is performed by accessing the Settings.

It shouldn't have to do with the username, but give this a shot.

Once you do this it will restore the operating system as it should be.Let us know if there is more we can do for you!

Thank you!

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Aug 18, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

I have to inform you that there is no option to uninstall\delete Microsoft edge from Xbox one

M3tal Daz3, Aug 18, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I have to inform you that there is no option to uninstall\delete Microsoft edge from Xbox one
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all

A suggestion is to reset the console to factory settings.

Before doing so, make sure of a few things.

Here's a list:

The information for your profile/profiles are up to date and you know email/password for each/all of them.

There is a backup connection to a network, i.e. HotSpot, or hardwire connection (Ethernet)

Make sure to select Keep My Games and Apps

This soft factory reset is performed by accessing the Settings.

It shouldn't have to do with the username, but give this a shot.

Once you do this it will restore the operating system as it should be.Let us know if there is more we can do for you!

Thank you!

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  7. kev edin Win User

Internet explore

If you go to my games and apps go to apps and you should find Microsoft Edge 👍
  8. ricardobernal29 Win User

No puedo descargar juegos de “Games with Gold” (Mod Translation: I can't download games with Gold)

I can’t buy them from Xbox one console, or from Xbox one app for ipad, or firefox, explorer, edge browsers. None.
  9. Dangerboy4020 Win User

Bing

Open the Microsoft edge app.
Thema:

1. Can’t find the Microsoft edge app - Similar Threads - Can’t find Microsoft

2. Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere: So i recently bought a dlc for the game called plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 everything went good purchase complete so i checked my e-mail for a confirmed purchase but there was nothing there...
  3. I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront: Soused to own star wars battlefront on my xbox but i went to play it a couple of days ago but it was gone. Im really mad because it was payed for. Please help 28a7d580-350f-4fb5-94c0-c242923e94ed
  4. “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...: This seems to be a recurring issue with many people around the nation. All the Microsoft agents and Xbox Ambassadors just don’t have a finite answer for this issue. We keep getting the “try this...
  5. Can’t find save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find save data: Hi I’ve been playing Witcher 3 on Xbox One X and I’ve also completed the whole story and now that I’m back on my Xbox after a month to try new game plus I’m not able to find my save data not only...
  6. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t find the Mixer app anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the Mixer app anywhere: The Mixer app just deleted its self and now i cant find it in the store. How do i get it back? db6b8be8-4b1d-49c9-9318-c4d378042480
  8. Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin: i signed up for minecraft earth to get the free earth skin and it said to check your inbox i checked and it wasn’t there how do i get to the inbox on the xbox app?...
  9. Can’t find the game after Redeemed it thru Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the game after Redeemed it thru Xbox app.: I redeemed the code using the xbox app but it is not showing in my xbox console queue or anywhere. 03a2ae21-7d53-4cfe-b5aa-976d0c57e970
  10. Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.: Split from this thread. I also deleted the Microsoft Edge app. After pinning it to one of my groups, it was showing the wrong icon (the icon that appears after successfully pinning an app to a...