Can’t find the Microsoft edge app

Discus and support Can’t find the Microsoft edge app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted the Microsoft edge app on my Xbox one and now I cant find it anywhere in the Store so I can’t redownload it.....any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrislyBubbles30, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Can’t find the Microsoft edge app

I accidentally deleted the Microsoft edge app on my Xbox one and now I cant find it anywhere in the Store so I can’t redownload it.....any ideas?

:)

GrislyBubbles30, Aug 18, 2018
  2. DanyKreep1
    DanyKreep1 Guest
    Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.

I also deleted the Microsoft Edge app. After pinning it to one of my groups, it was showing the wrong icon (the icon that appears after successfully pinning an app to a group) and was not opening properly. I thought that this might have been a problem with
    the app, so I hit start on it, went to 'Manage App', and selected 'Uninstall all', assuming that I could reinstall it afterwards.

DanyKreep1, Aug 18, 2018
  3. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.

Hello all

A suggestion is to reset the console to factory settings.

Before doing so, make sure of a few things.

Here's a list:

The information for your profile/profiles are up to date and you know email/password for each/all of them.

There is a backup connection to a network, i.e. HotSpot, or hardwire connection (Ethernet)

Make sure to select Keep My Games and Apps

This soft factory reset is performed by accessing the Settings.

It shouldn't have to do with the username, but give this a shot.

Once you do this it will restore the operating system as it should be.Let us know if there is more we can do for you!

Thank you!

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Aug 18, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

I have to inform you that there is no option to uninstall\delete Microsoft edge from Xbox one

M3tal Daz3, Aug 18, 2018
  5. kev edin Win User

Internet explore

If you go to my games and apps go to apps and you should find Microsoft Edge 👍
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I have to inform you that there is no option to uninstall\delete Microsoft edge from Xbox one
  7. REBELGAMER9 Win User

Microsoft Edge removal

Cannot remove Microsoft edge u can hide the app by unpinning from home but it will always show in the apps part.
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months

Personally I use google chrome to watch youtube, or the app on my phone, I simply don't bother with the app on Xbox, or edge on Xbox, I actually don't use my Xbox for anything other than games, and spotify in the background now, oh and a few rewards apps
    like microsoft rewards and Forza Hub.

My advice is to just not use Microsoft Edge or the youtube app on Xbox and find another way to watch youtube if it is causing you such a headache.
  9. Juice WRLD Win User

the mixer app disappeared from my xbox and i can't find it anywhere

i wanted to stream but i couldn't find the app. i saw a guy tried going on mixer.com from microsoft edge and launched the app but when i tried it a xbox message popped up saying xbox dosen't support this app anymore. can i get some help here?
    The Mixer app has vanished
Thema:

1. Can’t find the Microsoft edge app - Similar Threads - Can’t find Microsoft

2. Can’t find content on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t find content on Microsoft Store: Hi, today im trying to buy a bundle called the Dark Fire Bundle, but its not showing up in the Microsoft Store, I contacted the game support but said it was a problem with Microsoft, any help?...
  3. : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code: : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and can’t find the model number...
  4. Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...: [IMG] submitted by /u/M4c4D4m10n [link] [comments]
  5. Can’t find redeemed game in my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find redeemed game in my games: Purchased forsaken horizon 4 on amazon. Got the email and redeemed the code on my iPhone. Microsoft account confirms the purchase but I cannot get it on my Xbox . I’ve registered same email...
  6. I can’t find Xbox sent messages anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t find Xbox sent messages anyone know?: Does anybody know where they put the Xbox live sent message from Xbox at? submitted by /u/Pokemontheifmaster [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t find game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find game: So I turned on my xbox to go play black ops 2 and an error popped up saying I dont own the game. I uninstalled it to see if i can download it back and now I don’t even have the game in my...
  8. Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test

in XboX Insiders
    Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test: My friends and I wanted to play unturned but it isn’t on insider anymore? submitted by /u/ThatOneWeirdo66 [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t find an app which Microsoft is compatible with?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find an app which Microsoft is compatible with?: Hi all, i hope somebody can help me! I just signed up to starz play hoping to be able to download this app onto my xbox one. When i went onto the microsoft store via my xbox and searched for this...
  10. Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.: Split from this thread. I also deleted the Microsoft Edge app. After pinning it to one of my groups, it was showing the wrong icon (the icon that appears after successfully pinning an app to a...