Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In

Discus and support Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; According to the new update, when I turn on my Xbox One it should automatically sign me in whether I'm standing in front of it, or the Kinect is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lordhimbleshire, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In

According to the new update, when I turn on my Xbox One it should automatically sign me in whether I'm standing in front of it, or the Kinect is unplugged or I'm in the bathroom crapping on a Playstation.

I'm looking through the "Sign In Preferences" in Settings and apparently I'm missing it. What is the terminology of what I'm looking for in order to turn this auto sign in on?

Thanks.

:)

lordhimbleshire, Jun 4, 2014
  2. KREFTING
    KREFTING Guest
    Going from auto Live sign in to manual

Without the "long story", I need to manually sign in to XBox Live. My email/PW needed to be changed (the "long story") but I seem to be only able to go from profile log in on the console to an auto sign in for Live with no way to interrupt the process so
    I can re-enter the correct new info for my profile/GT. I can't access any account management/account settings without first going through the, now, auto sign in which is incorrect and ends up with the error message of unable to sign in.

Is there a method of short circuiting the auto Live sign in?

Thanks

KREFTING, Jun 4, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    auto sign into gold profile

There should be a setting to auto-sign-in.

To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to Xbox LIVE.
    2. Press the Guide button.
    3. Move to the Settings blade, and then select Profile.
    4. Select Auto Sign-in, and then make any changes that you want.
    The auto sign-in setting is saved on your Xbox 360 Console but not in the profile on the Xbox LIVE servers. If you turn on the auto sign-in feature on your console, the setting is saved on your console, but you are not signed in automatically if you
    use your profile on a different console.

Only one profile can have the auto sign-in feature turned on in one Xbox 360 console. If you have multiple profiles on one console, the auto sign-in feature for the first profile is automatically turned off when you turn on the auto sign-in feature for
    a second profile.

brandiesel1, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In

It's in Settings > Preferences > Instant sign-in.

Harry Miller - MSFT, Jun 4, 2014
Thema:

Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In

1. Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In - Similar Threads - Can't find setting

2. Console Companion can't find Console after update bug.

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion can't find Console after update bug.: I'm currently traveling and have been using the console companion app to show games on my laptop screen as the place I'm staying at doesn't have a TV. Everything was going fine until the update...
  3. Can't find product key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find product key: Bought Destiny Shadowkeep- I have an order no. but no product key. Any ideas? 551035af-948f-4cf8-b6ab-8a55c7d90db7
  4. XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...: I'm trying to troubleshoot some performance issue with a game and so wanted to look at my PC performance when I noticed lag/slow down. I pulled up Xbox Game Bar and pinned the performance tab, but...
  5. Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game: Hi guys I bought fifa 20 online and received a code for the game. Since redeeming codes is much easier in the app i did it there. But the game doesn't show up on my console. I habe tried...
  6. Can't find Old Installed Games (Xbox app PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find Old Installed Games (Xbox app PC): Hi, I have just built a new computer and put an old SSD that had many xbox games pass PC games on it into the new computer. However, Xbox app PC isn't detecting their existence. I also can't...
  7. Can't find Xbox settings on the website

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find Xbox settings on the website: For some reason It doesn't include Xbox setting on the website although I'm already signed in Here's an example: [img] Please, please help me, I'm looking my way to change my privacy settings...
  8. I can't find the Xbox lice privacy settings in the PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find the Xbox lice privacy settings in the PC app: I have recently bought Forza Horizon 4. In the game I wanted to download some "Tunes and Liverys". When i went to look them up, i got a notification. It was: Xbox live parental controls are...
  9. Can't find my Ferryman Clothing Set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Ferryman Clothing Set: I am playing Sea of Thieves on Windows 10. I bought the Sea of Thieves XBOX One Controller and redeemed the code for the Ferryman Clothing Set, my account history lists the code as redeemed. I...
  10. I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings.: I made an Xbox account about 5 years ago. I'm able to log into my account but I can't add my daughter as my friend. I've gone back and forth trying to add and adding as favorites but it still...