Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In

Discus and support Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; According to the new update, when I turn on my Xbox One it should automatically sign me in whether I'm standing in front of it, or the Kinect is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lordhimbleshire, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In

According to the new update, when I turn on my Xbox One it should automatically sign me in whether I'm standing in front of it, or the Kinect is unplugged or I'm in the bathroom crapping on a Playstation.

I'm looking through the "Sign In Preferences" in Settings and apparently I'm missing it. What is the terminology of what I'm looking for in order to turn this auto sign in on?

Thanks.

:)

lordhimbleshire, Jun 4, 2014
  2. KREFTING
    KREFTING Guest
    Going from auto Live sign in to manual

Without the "long story", I need to manually sign in to XBox Live. My email/PW needed to be changed (the "long story") but I seem to be only able to go from profile log in on the console to an auto sign in for Live with no way to interrupt the process so
    I can re-enter the correct new info for my profile/GT. I can't access any account management/account settings without first going through the, now, auto sign in which is incorrect and ends up with the error message of unable to sign in.

Is there a method of short circuiting the auto Live sign in?

Thanks

KREFTING, Jun 4, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    auto sign into gold profile

There should be a setting to auto-sign-in.

To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to Xbox LIVE.
    2. Press the Guide button.
    3. Move to the Settings blade, and then select Profile.
    4. Select Auto Sign-in, and then make any changes that you want.
    The auto sign-in setting is saved on your Xbox 360 Console but not in the profile on the Xbox LIVE servers. If you turn on the auto sign-in feature on your console, the setting is saved on your console, but you are not signed in automatically if you
    use your profile on a different console.

Only one profile can have the auto sign-in feature turned on in one Xbox 360 console. If you have multiple profiles on one console, the auto sign-in feature for the first profile is automatically turned off when you turn on the auto sign-in feature for
    a second profile.

brandiesel1, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In

It's in Settings > Preferences > Instant sign-in.

Harry Miller - MSFT, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Harry Miller - MSFT Win User

It's in Settings > Preferences > Instant sign-in.
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

How to make Xbox One auto-sign in without the Kinect.

Talking about auto sign-in... Does the console let you auto sign-in offline and then when choosing to go online it will ask for a pass code? Like how the 360 does if you set it up that way? I just want to find out as much as possible before purchasing either
    of the new consoles.
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

My brother keeps getting a notification saying he cannot sign into Messenger.

Could be he has auto sign in set for messenger.

-

Sign in to Xbox LIVE.

Select Settings, and then select Profile.

Select Sign-in Preferences.

Select Auto Sign-in, and then make the changes that you want.
  8. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

Keep getting signed out on gameshare

That will be auto sign in. You need to go into the settings on it and switch off auto sign in for your gamertag.
  9. AdamYeti Win User

Xbox and outlook

In the Xbox's settings you can set it to auto-sign in and not require a password on bootup. You could change your password, enter the new password yourself, and set it to auto-signin without a password so no one but you ever needs to know the new password.
    This is how I have my Xbox set up and I never have to enter my password.
Thema:

1. Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In - Similar Threads - Can't find setting

2. Impossible de retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma box[Translation-Can't find my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma box[Translation-Can't find my...: Bonjour Je n'arrive plus retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma xbox one. Quelqu'un sait comment les retrouver?? Merci [Translation-Hello I can no longer find my games after...
  3. Can't Find older apps after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find older apps after reset: My XboxOne had a major crash. So I had to do a full reset via USB. This meant I lost all my installed apps and games. I go back to the Microsoft store through the XBox to look through and...
  4. Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.: Hi, Microsoft. I recently bought an Xbox One X model for developing purposes. But when I was trying to turn on Dev Mode, I can't find the "Dev Mode Activation" app in Xbox One Microsoft Store,...
  5. Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore: Since I have answered the poll "Joining new rings", my Microsoft Edge disappeared and when i try to access a website I'd normally open with Edge, i get an error with the code "0x80070490" I'm on...
  6. Can't find correct privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find correct privacy settings: When I try to use Looking for Group in my Game Bar on my PC, it tells me that my privacy settings restrict me from using it, but I can't find the settings that it means. Where can I find the right...
  7. Can't find Xbox settings on the website

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find Xbox settings on the website: For some reason It doesn't include Xbox setting on the website although I'm already signed in Here's an example: [img] Please, please help me, I'm looking my way to change my privacy settings...
  8. I can't find the Xbox lice privacy settings in the PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find the Xbox lice privacy settings in the PC app: I have recently bought Forza Horizon 4. In the game I wanted to download some "Tunes and Liverys". When i went to look them up, i got a notification. It was: Xbox live parental controls are...
  9. Can't find my Ferryman Clothing Set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Ferryman Clothing Set: I am playing Sea of Thieves on Windows 10. I bought the Sea of Thieves XBOX One Controller and redeemed the code for the Ferryman Clothing Set, my account history lists the code as redeemed. I...
  10. I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings.: I made an Xbox account about 5 years ago. I'm able to log into my account but I can't add my daughter as my friend. I've gone back and forth trying to add and adding as favorites but it still...