Can't fully access my Microsoft account

Discus and support Can't fully access my Microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I haven't been able to purchase anything over Xbox Live and I've narrowed the problem down to my billing address. My billing address has not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iBeaverson, Feb 14, 2014.

1. iBeaverson
    iBeaverson Guest

Recently I haven't been able to purchase anything over Xbox Live and I've narrowed the problem down to my billing address. My billing address has not been changed for quite some time and is not currently correct so I tried changing it. Only problem is that
    whenever I sign into my microsoft account, it asks me for the password to a different email that neither my mom nor I remember ever making. I have just recently submitted an email change request and it will take 30 days to process. I was just wondering if
    there was any faster way to access my billing info without the old email. Thanks!

:)

iBeaverson, Feb 14, 2014
  2. tigerinexile
    tigerinexile Guest
    How can I sell my xbox one account safely?

Wouldn’t sell an account like that.

Could transfer it to a younger relative or something, but for me it’d simply be impossible, because my Xbox account is my Windows account is my Skype account. I’m fully tied into the Microsoft ecosystem.

Real answer I suppose is that you could remove all payment and identification and address info, and tie it to a burner email. But there’s nothing fully “safe” about it and I think it’s a bad scene.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

tigerinexile, Feb 14, 2014
  3. shbCh2
    shbCh2 Guest
    error on "my account", can't access this anymore

i tried with the latest version of ie and chrome. neither worked. i could always access the "my account" site with on my microsoft account. but since i connected the xbox with this microsoft account i can't access "my acount" anymore.

any ideas?

shbCh2, Feb 14, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

There should be an option to enter a phone number in so you can have them call or text you a security code.

Other than that you could try contacting phone support to see if they can help you change the address.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Feb 15, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't fully access my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can't fully access

2. Can't launch any apps - 1910.190716-1920

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch any apps - 1910.190716-1920: As of this morning, I am unable to launch any games or apps on my Alpha Ring Xbox. I can't even report a problem because the insider hub also fails to launch. I randomly get either of the two...
  3. Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Lan game on Minecraft: so I made a dedicated server for minecraft bedrock and when I try to join it on my Xbox (again through lan) it says "you need to authenticate to microsoft services" I looked it up and could find...
  4. Não consigo jogar Minecraft com meus amigos[Translation-I can't play Minecraft with my friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar Minecraft com meus amigos[Translation-I can't play Minecraft with my friends]: Já reiniciei o jogo e o Xbox um milhão de vezes, verifiquei as configurações do jogo e do mundo, está tudo certo. Mas não consigo entrar no mundo de ninguém e nem ninguém entrar no meu mundo....
  5. Can't connect to my account on my xb360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my account on my xb360.: Can't connect to my xbox live account on my xbox 360 (Connect test is ok in settings/network) I can connect to this xblive on my pc, but all my games are gones.......
  6. Minecraft can't multiplay via LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't multiplay via LAN: My son recently had Minecraft for Nintendo Switch as a gift. Every since he logged in and used it, we can't play multiplay using either Xbox One or Tablet. We used to play with our Xbox One and...
  7. Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do: When I load Minecraft Bedrock edition it always says I can't play realms because "you cannot play realms because of how your microsoft account is set up". It's so frustrating and I have no idea...
  8. Can't buy anything although my account is fully unlocked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything although my account is fully unlocked.: Change your settings to allow purchases Your settings are blocking purchases of free or paid content. If you still want to buy this, first change your settings to allow purchases. Parents will...
  9. Xbox one won't load anything, home screen won't fully load and I can't even sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't load anything, home screen won't fully load and I can't even sign in: i turn it on and it goes to the green screen, then takes 10 to 15 min. to load just a few home screen tiles. If I try to sign in it freezes before the options even show up and eventually gives the...
  10. Can't fully remove HBO Go App from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't fully remove HBO Go App from console: My HBO Go app isn't working properly. It is buffering every 3-5 seconds while the network speed is fine, and other apps like Netflix work fine. Unfortunately when i uninstall the app it never full...