Can't gain parental access to my xbox 360

Discus and support Can't gain parental access to my xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox 360's parental account was scammed a long time ago and since I wanted to change some things on my xbox I had to put in my 4 digit code. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yoda Playa, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Yoda Playa
    Yoda Playa Guest

My xbox 360's parental account was scammed a long time ago and since I wanted to change some things on my xbox I had to put in my 4 digit code. I don't remember what it was. I also don't remember the security question either. I'm completely locked out
    of my xbox and can't do anything. please help.

:)

Yoda Playa, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't gain parental access to my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can't gain parental

2. i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?: i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens? 56fdac93-8f89-4042-8db2-5fd0c792ffdc
  3. Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition: Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition i get a drop down menu where i need to buy one version but i have an Game pass Ultimate subscription...
  4. I can't log in XBox account on Bedrock edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't log in XBox account on Bedrock edition: So I already have a bought version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my mobile. I downloaded a trial version and wanted to log in but it says 'Buy a licensed version first' And I already have it. Or...
  5. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...
  6. I can't connect my xbox to my hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my xbox to my hotspot: About 14 days ago I tried signing in and it wouldn't let me, so I re set up my hotspot to my xbox but it wouldn't work, I've tried everything to get it to work, but the weird thing is I can still...
  7. No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold): Ayudenme no tengo tarjeta de credito ni de paypal y se me vencio ayudenme kqiero jugar online Translation: Help me, I don't have a credit card or paypal card and it beat me help me to play...
  8. Can't download "Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 for GTAV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download "Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 for GTAV: I have tried now for 2 days to download the second part of the Ill-Gotten Gains but it pretty much stalls and fluxes between 0-75%. It starts off well enough, but after reaching 51% it jumps to...
  9. Can't gain access to my main gaming account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't gain access to my main gaming account: its been like 7 years since I've played on an Xbox due to not having the money to get the Xbox 1 when my 360 finally quit working. Since then much of my life has changed (I no longer have the same...
  10. Can't gain access to old GT : (

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't gain access to old GT : (: I've tried many recovery forms to no avail. It is my account, but I deleted the email associated with the GT. Phone numbers, location, etc. is all out dated making it impossible to recover my...