Can't gain parental access to my xbox 360

Discus and support Can't gain parental access to my xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox 360's parental account was scammed a long time ago and since I wanted to change some things on my xbox I had to put in my 4 digit code. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yoda Playa, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Yoda Playa
    Yoda Playa Guest

My xbox 360's parental account was scammed a long time ago and since I wanted to change some things on my xbox I had to put in my 4 digit code. I don't remember what it was. I also don't remember the security question either. I'm completely locked out
    of my xbox and can't do anything. please help.

:)

Yoda Playa, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Yoda Playa Win User

I don't have access to the parental account and I can't recover it.
  3. Yoda Playa Win User

I tried to recover my account and contacted support for months and never got any help. So I gave up. So the parental account on my 360 I cannot access and can't recover.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

What do you mean your parental account was "scammed"? Do you still have access to your Microsoft Account that was used as the parental account?

If you can't sign into your Microsoft Account, first try to gain access to your account again.

If you forgot your Microsoft Account email, use this page to find your email again: https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Then use https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx to reset the password on your Microsoft Account.

After you regained control of your parental account, go to https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code to
    get instructions on how to reset the Xbox 360 parental code.
  5. StaticCHAOSM1 Win User

Good Evening

If problem still not resolved,

Please Contact support!

thanks
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

You would need to follow the steps on the following support page

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code
Thema:

1. Can't gain parental access to my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can't gain parental

2. For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat

in XboX Insiders
    For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat: I'm trying to voice chat with my friend on the XBOX game bar app on minecraft windows 10 but I can hear my friend just fine but I can't use my Mic, it keeps saying 'something went wrong with your...
  3. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  4. Can't interact with the looking for group feature at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't interact with the looking for group feature at all: I tried making a group post for Apex Legends and my friend can do it just fine with any game but me on the other hand cant at all, I always get error making this post try later. Now lets flip the...
  5. Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...: Comprei o jogo Just cause 2 e não baixa no meu Xbox 360, o jogo chega até 80% depois volta para zero alguém tem alguma ideia do que fazer perdi $ 60,00 reais estou frustrado. [Translation - I...
  6. Xbox app can't change profile pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app can't change profile pic: The xbox app wont let me change my profile picture to a custom image i know that the feature was stopped but my xbox friends can change there profile pictures. Why?....
  7. Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem: Why can I not sign in after an update on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare warzone 3db67cfd-9891-4107-b95a-54117ec82612
  8. Can't download "Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 for GTAV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download "Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 for GTAV: I have tried now for 2 days to download the second part of the Ill-Gotten Gains but it pretty much stalls and fluxes between 0-75%. It starts off well enough, but after reaching 51% it jumps to...
  9. Can't gain access to my main gaming account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't gain access to my main gaming account: its been like 7 years since I've played on an Xbox due to not having the money to get the Xbox 1 when my 360 finally quit working. Since then much of my life has changed (I no longer have the same...
  10. Can't gain access to old GT : (

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't gain access to old GT : (: I've tried many recovery forms to no avail. It is my account, but I deleted the email associated with the GT. Phone numbers, location, etc. is all out dated making it impossible to recover my...