Can't get a refund for buying the same content twice.

Discus and support Can't get a refund for buying the same content twice. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I already owned the Destiny 2 and all DLC game from launch. Then recently bought the Forsaken Season Pass but thought it contained the Forsaken DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DreamChaser✔, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Can't get a refund for buying the same content twice.

So I already owned the Destiny 2 and all DLC game from launch. Then recently bought the Forsaken Season Pass but thought it contained the Forsaken DLC along with it when it was on sale. Come to realize that it didn't and the season pass was useless. I
    requested a refund and after a couple of days waiting for a response I seen and bought the Destiny 2 Complete Package that contained the Forsaken DLC and Season Pass on sale in XBox store. I was turned down for the original season pass purchase and not sure
    why I couldn't get a credit refund. Did I do something wrong in my request or is Microfoft that much of a crook when it comes to thier most loyal customers? My argument is that the Forsaken season pass never said it does not contain the actual DLC. So now
    I'm stuck with paying for the two that are the same content..

:)

DreamChaser✔, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Can't get a refund for buying the same content twice.

1. Can't get a refund for buying the same content twice. - Similar Threads - Can't refund buying

2. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?: I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to...
  3. We can't get refunds on pre-orders?

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can't get refunds on pre-orders?: Hi, long story short: I pre-ordered Monster Hunter World: Icebourne. However, a few days ago I noticed there was a digital deluxe version of the pre-order. I want this one. So I put in a refund...
  4. Purchased Team Sonic Racing with broken multiplayer and can't refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Team Sonic Racing with broken multiplayer and can't refund: Hi I purchased Team Sonic Racing for my son and his friend purchased at the same time. They were unable to play online together due to a bug that was identified by Sega support. The only reason...
  5. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  6. Can't refund Sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't refund Sea of thieves: Hi! I bought this game a few days ago and did not like it very much. I was under the impression that a refund was possible, just like you can on Stream. When I tried to refund, the was no option...
  7. Can't refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't refund.: I just bought a game and after played for 15 minutes i decided to refund it. But there is no option for refund in my order history. Is there anyone who can help me ?...
  8. Can't seem to refund gift purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to refund gift purchase: The person I bought a game for can't redeem the code cause he's in another country. So I went to try to request a refund, like the virtual assistant says to do, but there's no option for that...
  9. What happens to a refund if you can't reply?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to a refund if you can't reply?: Recently, I decided I wanted a refund for a game I bought from 2 days ago. I filled out the refund information and everything, but there is a problem. I want to cancel my refund, and in order to...
  10. Account Compromise Resulted in Refund of Game That Was On Sale, Now I Can't Buy My Game ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Account Compromise Resulted in Refund of Game That Was On Sale, Now I Can't Buy My Game ...: Has anyone else had this problem? I'm extremely frustrated with this. I contacted customer support only to be told, "You will have to wait for the title to go on sale again". The title I had...