Can´t get achievements

Discus and support Can´t get achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Last week I moved back to my "old" One S after selling my Xbox one X. On my One X I got every achievement, but on my One S I only got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eronsula, Jul 11, 2019.

1. eronsula
    eronsula Guest

Can´t get achievements

Hello,

Last week I moved back to my "old" One S after selling my Xbox one X. On my One X I got every achievement, but on my One S I only got achievements in Minecraft. The achievements I cant get are easy to get (throwing 300 florin in AC: Ezio Collection or complete
    sequence x, optional graffitis in Life is strange...)

What I think could be a problem is sychronizing my data. Everytime I start a game it sychnronizes till it reachs about 40% and the window closes ( But I actually can get gamesaves from the cloud to continue playing).

The funny thing: I get achievements while playing windows 10 games. Even my Xbox shows the achievements I get on PC.

What I tried:

- Factory reset

- restart console (unplugged my One S, waited 30 sec...)

- using another internetconnection

- re-download profile

:)

eronsula, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

Can´t get achievements

Achievements are connected to your XBL account not your console, any Xbox console achievement you unlock on one console will be unlocked on another too. But like you mentioned about being able to unlock other achievements on Windows / Xbox Beta PC, some
    games can get achievements on differing platforms. An easy way to find out which games can do this is to sign up to
    True Achievements
  3. mocoworm Win User

Can´t get achievements

4. choppyseize Win User

Can´t get achievements

Hello

Unfortunately you can only get the achievement once on your account. Switching consoles doesn't mean you can receive it again. It just means that your profile is now on a different console. The achievements are linked to the profile not the console.
  5. mocoworm Win User

Can´t get achievements

This is going to sound crazy but ... did you already earn these achievements on your XB1X ?
  6. Allebas Win User

Can´t get achievements

If your using the same account you recieve the achievement on you should see it irregardless if your another Xbox.

However, there have been issues with people not seeing their achievements. Then magically they do after a few days. Maybe this is the issue your encountering especially since you stated you see them on your PC. Gave it a few days because currently there's
    no troubleshooting solutions.
Thema:

Can´t get achievements

1. Can´t get achievements - Similar Threads - Can´t achievements

2. Can I Remotley remove my account of an xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Remotley remove my account of an xbox one?: I have my account on an xbox one belonging to an old friend. We kind of ended or friendship pretty roughly. So I really want my account off his xbox. Thanks in advance...
  3. Can I share a save between Xbox One and XGP on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I share a save between Xbox One and XGP on PC?: If I'm playing Prey on my XB1 and I want to continue playing on my PC can I use the same save game data to continue the game. If this does exist where is it? Its not clear on the XGP app if this...
  4. How can I add local map to Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I add local map to Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile?: Just like the title.I know there is a button to add map,but what kind file do I need?I've tried zip,rar and folder,nothing work. c63f0e80-7523-4988-b2e0-b95bb7160c3a
  5. Can not purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not purchase game: My son bought $70 of xbox one currency. When he tried to buy black ops 2 (backward compatibility) he would get this message "can not purchase on xbox.com, buy it on your xbox. We are on his xbox...
  6. HDR problems with an Xbox one X can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR problems with an Xbox one X can anyone help?: [img] Hello can anyone help me sort out my HDR it works with other consoles just not my xbox one X 4e01d5bb-0466-4252-8343-9b0188168dde
  7. Xbox one can hear but cannot talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can hear but cannot talk: I have been having an issue where i am able to hear my friends through my headset but am unable to be heard by anyone. I have a sennheiser urbanite headset. I have troubleshot basically all the...
  8. Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?: Hey, about 9 months ago I deleted an old Microsoft account of mine. The account had a key for Minecraft for Windows 10 edition redeemed on it, a code that I still have. I was wondering if it was...
  9. Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?: I'd like to pick up a couple of the old Tomb Raider games that are 360 games, but backward compatible. When I try to purchase, I am only given the option to charge my credit card. I've got $40+ on...
  10. Can´t unlock achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t unlock achievements: Hi Xbox support, As the title say, I can´t unlock any achievement of the game, even though I did many things that are requirements for the achievements, what can I do to solve this?...