Can´t get achievements

Discus and support Can´t get achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Last week I moved back to my "old" One S after selling my Xbox one X. On my One X I got every achievement, but on my One S I only got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eronsula, Jul 11, 2019.

1. eronsula
    eronsula Guest

Can´t get achievements

Hello,

Last week I moved back to my "old" One S after selling my Xbox one X. On my One X I got every achievement, but on my One S I only got achievements in Minecraft. The achievements I cant get are easy to get (throwing 300 florin in AC: Ezio Collection or complete
    sequence x, optional graffitis in Life is strange...)

What I think could be a problem is sychronizing my data. Everytime I start a game it sychnronizes till it reachs about 40% and the window closes ( But I actually can get gamesaves from the cloud to continue playing).

The funny thing: I get achievements while playing windows 10 games. Even my Xbox shows the achievements I get on PC.

What I tried:

- Factory reset

- restart console (unplugged my One S, waited 30 sec...)

- using another internetconnection

- re-download profile

:)

eronsula, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

Can´t get achievements

Achievements are connected to your XBL account not your console, any Xbox console achievement you unlock on one console will be unlocked on another too. But like you mentioned about being able to unlock other achievements on Windows / Xbox Beta PC, some
    games can get achievements on differing platforms. An easy way to find out which games can do this is to sign up to
    True Achievements
  3. mocoworm Win User

Can´t get achievements

4. choppyseize Win User

Can´t get achievements

Hello

Unfortunately you can only get the achievement once on your account. Switching consoles doesn't mean you can receive it again. It just means that your profile is now on a different console. The achievements are linked to the profile not the console.
  5. mocoworm Win User

Can´t get achievements

This is going to sound crazy but ... did you already earn these achievements on your XB1X ?
  6. Allebas Win User

Can´t get achievements

If your using the same account you recieve the achievement on you should see it irregardless if your another Xbox.

However, there have been issues with people not seeing their achievements. Then magically they do after a few days. Maybe this is the issue your encountering especially since you stated you see them on your PC. Gave it a few days because currently there's
    no troubleshooting solutions.
Thema:

Can´t get achievements

1. Can´t get achievements - Similar Threads - Can´t achievements

2. I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic: Hi. We have tried an Xbox headset as well as the lucid sound LSX 10 headset and have the same problem with both. Can hear players, but cant speak to them. We have updated the xbox, and have...
  3. Help! I can no longer install Oblivion GOTYE on my Xbox One S. What am I doing wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I can no longer install Oblivion GOTYE on my Xbox One S. What am I doing wrong?: Today I decided to play Oblivion GOTYE on my Xbox One S. As soon as I tried to play a save it told me files were missing. So I checked under my downloaded content and I noticed Shivering Isles,...
  4. I can not get microsoft solitare collection to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get microsoft solitare collection to open: I can not get solitare collection to open d1ba9f17-c655-40a3-8e6b-6493d728beaf
  5. can you use logitech driving force gt steering wheel on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you use logitech driving force gt steering wheel on xbox one s: thinking of getting xbox one s and does anyone know if can use logitech driving force GT steering wheel? 6d330fae-02aa-46b1-a7fa-d4aafb847600
  6. can not login to xbox on new computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can not login to xbox on new computer: I have a new pc. I am not able to signin to xbox via solitaire. I can login via my browser. It recognizes my screen name and has my achievements. I have tried all solutions from the faq's. I have...
  7. Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bepoz [link] [comments]
  8. Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...: So I sent a elite pad back under warranty, they have sent 2 different replacements out both have been broken. I have been promised phone calls etc nothing, I got a phone call asking for me the...
  9. Como puedo activar un DLC de Dragón Ball Xenoverse 2[Translation-How can I activate a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como puedo activar un DLC de Dragón Ball Xenoverse 2[Translation-How can I activate a...: Buenos días Compré un DLC (Extra Pack 2) que no he sabido como emplearlo dentro del juego de Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Ya se hizo el proceso de instalación y me aparece dentro de juegos instalados...
  10. Can´t unlock achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t unlock achievements: Hi Xbox support, As the title say, I can´t unlock any achievement of the game, even though I did many things that are requirements for the achievements, what can I do to solve this?...