Can't get all minikits in level

Discus and support Can't get all minikits in level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else ran into the problem of you find a minikit but can't put it together? I have several levels where I need to get the last one but after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pyrategirl, Feb 15, 2014.

1. pyrategirl
    pyrategirl Guest

Has anyone else ran into the problem of you find a minikit but can't put it together? I have several levels where I need to get the last one but after I unveil it, the characters won't put the pieces together.

:)

pyrategirl, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Cop35
    Cop35 Guest
    Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean - Minikit Problem?

Hey,

On the Tortuga level I have collected all 10 minikits but it only shows up as 9 (the minikit detector shows a second arrow in the cellar, but there's no where to go!)

... so now I can't complete the game.

Anyone else had this issue?

Hope someone can help, thanx in advance.

Cop35, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Victor Anfi
    Victor Anfi Guest
    Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh

I got all minikits in the
    Out of Time
    level. My minikit detector are pointing to the three statues that I have to blow up in the level. I have obviously done that multiple times now, but it is not registering. Has anybody got any idea of what to do?

Victor Anfi, Feb 15, 2014
  4. NorthernZoot
    NorthernZoot Guest

I was having a similar issue throughout playing the game. In some cases, it seemed to be a matter of certain abilities being needed to build things. Most of the time, I found that if one character (who could normally build things) couldn't build
    what I wanted, using a character like Galactus (and his Power Cosmic ability) often did the trick.

Hope that helps! Happy gaming!

NorthernZoot, Feb 17, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't get all minikits in level - Similar Threads - Can't minikits level

2. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.: I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a...
  3. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  4. My new console (Xbox one S) can't get past the initial update page & can't download updates...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new console (Xbox one S) can't get past the initial update page & can't download updates...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  5. Minecraft Mobile can't login

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile can't login: (sorry for bad english) Minecraft: Unable to login, keeps on loading on the never ending loading green screen (I bought it from google playstore) Xbox app: Unable to login last week, but i am...
  6. Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!: As of 9/21/19 we can't play any of our xbox one games in multi player mode. This has never happened before and I need help on how to resolve this issue. We haven't changed anything in our...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet: Failed Xbox Live: Blocked There has to be a...
  8. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox: For the past few weeks I have been trying, I've been unable to play Minecraft or Roblox online. I get similar messages saying"Disconnected from server" on both games. Ive tried Fortnite, and it...
  9. Xbox one can't read xbox 360 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can't read xbox 360 disc: Suddenly my xbox one stopped to read xbox 360 disc. When i insert the 360 disc it start to spin for 1second and it stop like there's no power to spin the heavy disc but when i insert xbox one disc...
  10. Can't join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join parties: I have had this problem for a long while now, looking for solutions on here mostly and so far none have worked. I have a problem with joining parties, it greys out saying "party has encountered an...