Can't get back to original gamertag or account.

Discus and support Can't get back to original gamertag or account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox was glitching so it recommended that I reset it. I reset it and pushed save data. When it came back on it wanted me to create a new account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sethn316, Mar 11, 2019.

1. sethn316
    sethn316 Guest

My xbox was glitching so it recommended that I reset it. I reset it and pushed save data. When it came back on it wanted me to create a new account. I tried to sign in with my exsisting microsoft account and couldn't because I forgot the password. So i
    created a new one until I could figure out the password to my old one. I have recovered the password and now when i sign it it is using the new account. I want to get back to my old account. How do I do that

:)

sethn316, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't get back to original gamertag or account. - Similar Threads - Can't original gamertag

2. My friend can't give club ownership back to the original owner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can't give club ownership back to the original owner: my friend can't give back the original club owners ownership due to what we think is a glitch does any one know how to fix this 7e581d23-261b-48d1-8565-919aaeab9857
  3. Can't play star wars battlefront II for the original XBOX on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play star wars battlefront II for the original XBOX on my 360: So recently, a bunch of original star wars games showed up on the xbox 360 game store. So i downloaded Star Wars battlefront II (for the original XBOX) off the xbox 360 store. It downloaded but it...
  4. Original Xbox game is on Backward Compatibility list, but I can't play it on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game is on Backward Compatibility list, but I can't play it on 360: I have an original (Big White) Xbox 360. It has an official Xbox hard drive. I want to play Fable: The Lost Chapters (which IS on the Backward Compatibility list). I connected my 360 to the...
  5. can't buy 360 or original xbox games on xbox one or pc site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy 360 or original xbox games on xbox one or pc site: So, i was trying to buy a 360 game on my xbox one and when i got to the game in the store it said buyon either xbox.com or an xbox 360. after that i tried to buy the same game on xbox.com with my...
  6. Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360): Hey all! About a year ago I claimed Burnout: Paradise through games with gold, I've also downloaded and played it before. Now I'm trying to re-download it, but instead of "Download again..." the...
  7. Can't access original xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access original xbox live account: For the longest time I did not have internet and was able to play D3 offline. I got internet recently and now it won't even let me play offline. Apparently there is no email attached to my...
  8. 0x80a40014 Account Blocked - can't marry up existing gamertag to original account

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80a40014 Account Blocked - can't marry up existing gamertag to original account: My son received the above account blocked msg when trying to get into his XBox1 profile. When logging at accountlive.com site as instructed, the password did not work. I reset password, received...
  9. HELP!! I have two gamertags linked to the same email account and i can't use my original ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!! I have two gamertags linked to the same email account and i can't use my original ...: HELP!! Recently I just created the account in xbox live but mistakenly linked my email where I had my original account SnakePolSolid, this is my principal account and where are all my...
  10. I have two gamertags linked to the same email account and i can't use my original account, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two gamertags linked to the same email account and i can't use my original account, ...: Recently I just created the account in xbox live but mistakenly linked my email where I had my original account SnakePolSolid, this is my principal account and where are all my achievements, I...