Can't get discord nitro

Discus and support Can't get discord nitro in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok I bought the xbox gp ultimate pass for 1$ and I heard there is no way to redeem it if you don't have an xbox, I am a pc user and this really bums me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alpkurt2, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Alpkurt2
    Alpkurt2 Guest

Can't get discord nitro

ok I bought the xbox gp ultimate pass for 1$ and I heard there is no way to redeem it if you don't have an xbox, I am a pc user and this really bums me out so I would appreciate it if they added a way for you to claim it on pc

:)

Alpkurt2, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Can't get discord nitro

1. Can't get discord nitro - Similar Threads - Can't discord nitro

2. I can't install Xbox(beta) by XboxInstaller.exe for my win10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Xbox(beta) by XboxInstaller.exe for my win10 PC: After purchasing Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), I download XboxInstaller.exe and run it. At first time the install bar complete 30% then hang up. After this I can't even get into install mode,...
  3. Why can't I purchase a simple game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase a simple game?: I'm very disappointed with Microsoft. I'm deployed and having issue after issue. I can't purchase a simple 360 game (Black Ops 1). First I can't buy it via Xbox One nor the Microsoft store itself....
  4. Why can't I get smart glass on my phone or tablet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get smart glass on my phone or tablet?: I don't see a way to add it on either of them. I wanna be able use fable anniversary smart glass but can't. 1123d130-a714-4923-ad01-9d43132f52a8
  5. Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...: Olá pessoal boa tarde, Recentemente fiz a assinatura da Xbox Live Gold e ganhei três jogos. Quando fui resgatar os jogos, não tinha espaço suficiente, então cancelei o download e fui ver os...
  6. Can't change my profile picture

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my profile picture: It's been 3 or 4 days since i've been trying to change my profile picture but every time i try, i get the same error, that i cant change it, and i must try later, but it's been 3 days later and i...
  7. Can't open the disc draw on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open the disc draw on the Xbox 360: Disc inside is jammed any ideas how to open the draw f1421fa1-4e88-4cb0-8dff-84bdb0bf7d8d
  8. Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite: I tried to claim discord nitro by scanning the QR code, but it didn't work and now the banner will not appear. I couldn't find the banner in game pass tab or message center. Please help!...
  9. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...
  10. Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access: I just recently bought the xbox game pass ultimate, but when I checked my console, nothing appeared for me to claim this offer. Can someone please tell me what i can do? I live in the UAE...