Can't get Fallout New Vegas to play

Discus and support Can't get Fallout New Vegas to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed the game, and it won't even start. I checked the other games I installed just to make sure it wasn't the app console itself, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MicahMinit, Jan 20, 2022.

1. MicahMinit
    MicahMinit Guest

I just installed the game, and it won't even start. I checked the other games I installed just to make sure it wasn't the app console itself, but everything else worked fine. This is the only game that I've installed that I seem to be having issues with. I even went into my program folder to see if I can start it from there, but it still wouldn't work.

:)

MicahMinit, Jan 20, 2022
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Gaming on a Sick Day

Can't beat a bit of fallout New vegas
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Fallout : New Vegas absolutely needs to be enhanced for the One X

Hi Bretonfou1,

Fallout: New Vegas is a fantastic game. I'm with you there.

I can't help getting it working in 4K but saw your post and was wondering if you'd played Outer Worlds?

It's developed by Obsidian, the devs behind Fallout New Vegas and has the same feel.

It's Xbox One X Enhanced, 4K Ultra HD and on Game Pass.
  4. GavinHawkins12 Win User

All digital means I can't play a thing

Same exact thing happening to me. I can't even play fallout new vegas because it is apparently an "online game".
  5. GrownKiller 224 Win User

What is youre favorite song?

Havent played fallout 3. Fallout new vegas - Roundhouse Rock
  6. Alchemist Don Win User

fallout new vegas ultimate ed

I'm currently playing it, you get fallout new vegas on one disk then the DLC on another.
Thema:

1. Can't get Fallout New Vegas to play - Similar Threads - Can't Fallout Vegas

2. Can't enable mods for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on Game Pass PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't enable mods for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on Game Pass PC: Most players have the option to enable modding via the three dots icon on a game's page on Game Pass PC. For whatever reason, that option just isn't there for me, just "manage" and "uninstall...
  3. Can't download fallout new vegas digital game on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download fallout new vegas digital game on xbox 360: Hi, i just bought fallout new vegas from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/fallout-new-vegas/BX3JNK07Z6QK/0001 , but when i try to download it, it gives me an xbox live error 800700E8, this...
  4. PC GamePass Version of Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas can't be played in South Korea.

in XBoX on Windows
    PC GamePass Version of Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas can't be played in South Korea.: Hello, everybody. I can't play the 2 games in the South Korea. Actually, I can't find the 2 games in Microsoft Store even I have Game Pass. How can I play them? Is there anything I can do for...
  5. Can't install DLC for Fallout: New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install DLC for Fallout: New Vegas: I bought all of the DLC for Fallout: New Vegas, but after buying them I cancelled the downloads because I didn't want to play it yet. Then when I look up to install them, only 4 of 6 appears, even...
  6. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360: We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas (NTSC) But as it turns out,...
  7. I can't find out how to download the dlc for fallout new vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find out how to download the dlc for fallout new vegas: I am not able to download the dlc for fallout new vegas with disc 2. I'll go into the game and everything like I have seen on YouTube but when I go to find install disc on the home page or if I go...
  8. Can't install fallout new vegas on XB1 even though I have it on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install fallout new vegas on XB1 even though I have it on the 360: I have this game on my 360 installed on hard drive from disc and still own the disc. My XB1 will not let me download it without using the disc. This has not been an issue with any of the other...
  9. I can't buy fallout new vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy fallout new vegas: Hey I heard fallout new Vegas was backwards compatible so i went to the store on the Xbox 1 and tried to bye it with my credit card and It keeps on saying "your purchase cannot be completed at...
  10. Can't purchase fallout new Vegas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't purchase fallout new Vegas: Game was added to backwards compatible list and it's cheap $14.99 but it won't let me pay for it. Tried couple times through console and phone but wouldn't go through. I preordered forza half to...