Can't get free TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 via Xbox Gold

Discus and support Can't get free TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 via Xbox Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have the same issue again like many other users from the Europe (Germany, Italy, Spain, ...) experienced with getting Earth Defense Force 2025 while... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HaharZG, Sep 18, 2019.

1. HaharZG
    HaharZG Guest

I have the same issue again like many other users from the Europe (Germany, Italy, Spain, ...) experienced with getting Earth Defense Force 2025 while it was offered for free till 15th Sep 2019 to Xbox Live Gold members.

After confirming my (free) purchase Microsoft Server does not send confirmation response and only green wheel is rotating at the blank screen.

Can't get free TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 via Xbox Gold [​IMG]

My Xbox location configuration was set to Germany and since Microsoft didn't fix the problem some users found that changing location to Australia or USA or Austria solved their problem. In my case I switched from Germany to Austria.

Now, while Austria is set I can't get TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2. Can't get free TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 via Xbox Gold :(

Does anyone have the same issue again and which country you have selected in your Xbox settings to be able to get the game?

I don't even want to try to contact MS support because it was always total waste of time. They didn't even mentioned the issue on their side although in the forum some MS personnel admitted the presence of the problem and promised fast solution (which didn't
    came on time). MS support always pointed to some issues on my side and suggested (as always) to remove the account from the console and add it again. Not to mention that requested procedure never solved any of issues I had. It was always some problem from
    MS side which at the end they mange to fix or community found some workaround.

:)

HaharZG, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't get free TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 via Xbox Gold - Similar Threads - Can't free TEKKEN

2. Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.: I couldn't get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, cause whenever I was trying to download then I get these rotating dots and never passes by. I tried something like 4 times and since then...
  3. Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC: I just purchased a Ryzen processor on Amazon, and I got a code for an AMD promo, which should give me three months free Xbox Game Pass for PC. The code I have right now is meant to be redeemed at...
  4. I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate: Recently, I've acquired a game pass ultimate subscription(eating up my xbox live months), and I can't "purchase" any of the free games of the month... Whenever I try to do so, the store believes I...
  5. Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?: My son has been using Xbox since he was small first on 360 and now Xbox one and has never changed his username, and now he wants to use his one free name change and we are being told he has to pay...
  6. Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games: Like the title says, I've been unable to successfully download any of the free Xbox 360 games for the last month and a half. For some reason, this problem has only involved the Star Wars games....
  7. Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold: Hi there. I have tried multiple times to download the free Far Cry 2 on our xbox360 but it gets to about 79% and fails every time. Got heaps of storage space. When I test the xbox live connection...
  8. Can't play Overwatch free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Overwatch free trial: My fiancé downloaded the Overwatch: Origins free trial on his Xbox, and it automatically started downloading on mine. When it was finished, I went to play it and I got this message: "Do you own...
  9. I can't download the free xbox 360 games of november.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the free xbox 360 games of november.: I try lots of times to download the games but always give me an error that says sorry try to download it later, i try every day since 1th of this mont and the problem persist....
  10. Can't purchase/dopwnload free xbox 360 games with gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase/dopwnload free xbox 360 games with gold game: I just recently purchased xbox live gold subscription this November using my CC and it works just fine. Actually I have an existing account that also have an xbox live gold subscription but...