Can't get game even started

Discus and support Can't get game even started in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had two different copies and still have the same issue. The game installs fine but then when I try to play I get as far as the loading screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blueblood1981, May 30, 2014.

1. Can't get game even started

I've had two different copies and still have the same issue.

The game installs fine but then when I try to play I get as far as the loading screen where it displays the watchdogs symbol and my account name, it'll sit here for about 60 seconds then drops back to the "press A" screen.

Sooooo frustrated with this now.

Anyone with the same issue and or solution?

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, tried two different discs, tried offline install, online install and even reset to factory defaults and tried again.

Someone please help or I'm selling this Xbox one and buying a ps4.

:)

Blueblood1981, May 30, 2014
  2. Can't get my xbox started!

So it's like this. My girlfriend used my xbox to watch series on Microsoft Edge this morning, she fell asleep, and then woke up when i came home (The xbox turned itself off, like in energy saving mode) We tried to start up the Xbox One, The light on the
    power brick is shining orange, also tried another adapter, nothing helps. Can't even get the xbox to turn on, so that i can watch over the settings. All help i could get, would be super appreciated! When i push the on button, it just makes the regulary sound,
    of it starting up, and the light blinks, white for like a second. And then poof it's dead again. Does anyone know whatsup, and maybe how i could fix this issue?

Niklas Slavkovic, May 30, 2014
  3. Day 2 of not being able to play multiplayer, stuck on first race

I've tried 20 times and I can't even get the first race started.

Move I got this, May 30, 2014
  4. Can't get game even started

Ok, I posted this too soon

A factory default reset put this right in case anyone is suffering the same issue.

Game on Wayne, game on Garth

Blueblood1981, May 30, 2014
  5. DELTA RANGERksj Win User

War face

I can't even get the game to start! It tells me unable to contact game server
  6. THE KILLER531 Win User

Skyrim freezes during download

All of them. I can't even get in to play the game. I even tried starting a new game and that didn't work either. :(
  7. ZerosafeWord Win User

XBox One - Diablo III: Reaper of Souls will not start. Stuck at title screen.

This is happening to me as well. Can't even get to a point where the game actually starts... What's going on?
  8. BlueAeroStar Win User

a patch?

I can't even get to the patch. My game freezes on a black screen everytime I start it up
  9. ronman401 Win User

Cod aw crash

I can't even get past the start screen. :-(
Thema:

Can't get game even started

1. Can't get game even started - Similar Threads - Can't game started

2. Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...: Looking to play Gears 5, beeing trying to log in for over an hour. Looking for assistance. a29b7530-e036-450d-be78-e2806b515da3
  3. No puedo iniciar un juego [I can't start a game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo iniciar un juego [I can't start a game]: No puedo iniciar el halo the master chief collection en mi perfil, en la pantalla de inicio al pusar cualquier boton se traba y me manda a la pantalla de inicio, probe el juego con otros perfiles...
  4. no puedo iniciar mi juego el metro exodus. -[Translation - i can't start my game the exodus...

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo iniciar mi juego el metro exodus. -[Translation - i can't start my game the exodus...: hola gente buenas mi consulta es. llevo jugando bastante al metro exodus y de la nada no pude entrar mas al juego. quiero ingresar y me sale un cartel que me dice que en estos momentos metro...
  5. Can't start / delete games after moving them around via "Apps & Features"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start / delete games after moving them around via "Apps & Features": Hello, I am sure I a got a pretty unusual problem for you. Because I ran out of space I bought a new SSD. I also bought an external controller for it, so I can connect the SSD temporarily to the...
  6. Nie mogę uruchomić gry "Sea of thevies". [I can't start the game "Sea of thevies".]

in XBoX on Windows
    Nie mogę uruchomić gry "Sea of thevies". [I can't start the game "Sea of thevies".]: Pobieranie przebiegło normalnie, bez żadnych problemów. Jednak gdy próbuje ją włączyć otwiera mi się na kilka sekund i potem znika. [Translation-The download went normally, without any problems....
  7. Ich kann manche Microsoft Spiele nicht starten. / I can't start some Microsoft games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ich kann manche Microsoft Spiele nicht starten. / I can't start some Microsoft games.: Hallo, seit ein paar tagen habe ich den Xbox Games Pass. Jetzt zu meinem Problem, ich habe mir schon ein paar Spiele heruntergeladen, zum beispiel Forza Horizon 4 oder sunset Overdrive, Halo,...
  8. Extremely laggy Xbox One, can't start up any apps or games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely laggy Xbox One, can't start up any apps or games.: This isn't an internet issue. For some reason when I tried signing into my main account today I couldn't click anything on the dashboard. If I tried, my Xbox would kinda freeze (for lack of a...
  9. Can't start Digital Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Digital Game: I bought a digital copy of Alan Wake on my xbox one x, but whenever the title screen comes up, after i press start it just crashes and cuts to black. I believe that my cloud save may be corrupt,...
  10. No puedo iniciar algunos juegos del Game Pass para pc [I can't start some Game Pass games...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo iniciar algunos juegos del Game Pass para pc [I can't start some Game Pass games...: Al intentar iniciar algunos juegos del game pass (por ejemplo Halo MCC) me sale este error: No se puede abrir Halo: The Master Chief Collection porque está sin conexión. Puede que falte el...